State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-21-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not disagreeing. The mindset doesn't make sense if you are to believe the Franklins were the 'dummy' shoe (which to me makes me think he thought there would be some blood to make tracks). It's pretty ridiculous (but criminals do ridiculous things) that he kills her in shoes that can be tied back to him and brings a spare pair that can't be tied to him to 'make tracks'.

I think you have to consider him thinking about OTHER prints like outside the house and in other substances/objects (besides blood) in the house. IMO the size 10s were used to commit the murder, then changed into HPs, then had to track thru the blood again to put the child to bed. Then had to disgard both pairs and put on another pair from the closet.

I am wondering if Gracie's cash register came up $5.00 over on her shift that day?

If Jason paid $20.00 and only got $15.00, there should be a $5.00 discrepancy.

Hmmmm.

Ryan Smith just said Jeff Ashton will be on this afternoon for the Juror13 part on InSession - does anyone know about what time that segment is on? TIA!

Answering my own question from facebook post:
Don't miss Christi Paul's interview with Casey Anthony prosecutor Jeff Ashton at 1pm!

State offering spread sheet on gas receipts, trying to show just the ones for gas paid with cash and no other purchase.

Based on info, there were 2 cash transactions that stood out.
5:27 am $15.00
5:36 am $20.00

Hmmm. I have always wondered why he did not pump the entire 20$.

So he needed 20$ more 8 minutes later??? or was this a different day?

I think you have to consider him thinking about OTHER prints like outside the house and in other substances/objects (besides blood) in the house. IMO the size 10s were used to commit the murder, then changed into HPs, then had to track thru the blood again to put the child to bed. Then had to disgard both pairs and put on another pair from the closet.

I read or heard in testimony that the size 10 shoeprints were very heavy prints, unlike what a normal walking persons print would be. And that the HP's were partial/vague prints and that is how normal walking prints would be. To me that sounds like Jason used the size 10's (at least part of the time) to make the prints, as in STAGING the SCENE !!!

I believe those are the only two cash purchases (gas only) at the gas station that day. Purchaser not identified.

Wake County Courthouse. Take elevator to 3rd floor. Turn right off elevator, and another right, and you're right there. Can pop right in anytime - no need to sign in, etc...

Thank you!

Has it ever been theorized why he would of changed to the HP's (the doll testimony pretty much confirms CY was awake when the murder was taking place)?

Jason's next gas stop was at noon in Duffield, Va..

Not even close.

He needed 9-10 gallons after King NC to Clintwood VA.....paid cash somewhere

I read or heard in testimony that the size 10 shoeprints were very heavy prints, unlike what a normal walking persons print would be. And that the HP's were partial/vague prints and that is how normal walking prints would be. To me that sounds like Jason used the size 10's (at least part of the time) to make the prints, as in STAGING the SCENE !!!

YES YES YES!!!! and I very strongly feel this needs to be the PT theory. I would hate for them to say like they did last time maybe there was more than one person there. I think the idea of an accomplice has to be no where in their theory.

Jason's next gas stop was at noon in Duffield, Va..

Not even close.

That is Jason next Credit Card purchase of gas. He only needed enough to get to hotel. Beyond that, he made another cash purchase to make it to Duffield.

The $15 only would cover about 7 gallons
He filled up in Raleigh when he left at 7:30PM and assume he got 20.3 MPG

Full = 22.5 gallons
Drive 168miles from Raleigh gas station-> Hillsville
Consume 8.1 gallons
Tank Volume = 14.4 gallons

Drive 170 miles from Hillsville -> Home
Consume 8.1 gallons
Tank Volume = 6.3 gallons

Drive 120 miles from Home to King
Consume = 5.7 gallons
Tank Volume = 0.6 gallons

Need to get tank volume back to 14.4 gallons when gets back to Hillsville

So, he purchased 7 gallons in King (was in big hurry, so didn't the the $20 he paid for) - Had 5 gallons in tank when he arrived back at hotel [used 2 gal from King to hotel) So, somewhere from Hillsville to Clintwood he had to purchase around 9-10 gallons with cash to make up the "lost fuel" and get the gas to match.

No it doesn't. Considering all of the other video both before and after, IMO it's a glaring omission.

Well, we know he left, but how he got by all cameras is a mystery .

You would think he would want to come up to the front desk before leaving the hotel to make SURE he was on video.

Just like the gas stations, there is proof of all the known stops.

But the things that are in doubt, there are no records.

Jason had no way of knowing he would not be seen at King, NC, and no possible way of knowing that videos , cameras, or surveillance would not be working .

The $15 only would cover about 7 gallons
He filled up in Raleigh when he left at 7:30PM and assume he got 20.3 MPG

Full = 22.5 gallons
Drive 168miles from Raleigh gas station-> Hillsville
Consume 8.1 gallons
Tank Volume = 14.4 gallons

Drive 170 miles from Hillsville -> Home
Consume 8.1 gallons
Tank Volume = 6.3 gallons

Drive 120 miles from Home to King
Consume = 5.7 gallons
Tank Volume = 0.6 gallons

Need to get tank volume back to 14.4 gallons when gets back to Hillsville

So, he purchased 7 gallons in King (was in big hurry, so didn't the the $20 he paid for) - Had 5 gallons in tank when he arrived back at hotel [used 2 gal from King to hotel) So, somewhere from Hillsville to Clintwood he had to purchase around 9-10 gallons with cash to make up the "lost fuel" and get the gas to match.

Excellent write up. Thank you.

And is there any evidence that he did affirmatively purchase gas on the way to Clintwood?

Yea, and where was that spark! when we really needed it????
icon9.gif

:pinocchio:...............:pinocchio:

:fireworks::fireworks2:

LOL !! Hilarious... :rollercoaster:

That is Jason next Credit Card purchase of gas. He only needed enough to get to hotel. Beyond that, he made another cash purchase to make it to Duffield.

Great point.

Now, where is THAT gas stop?

Excellent write up. Thank you.

And is there any evidence that he did affirmatively purchase gas on the way to Clintwood?

Unfortunately, they could not find the video evidence of that cash purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member