State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-21-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One spark, BOOM! :woohoo:

Yea, and where was that spark! when we really needed it????
icon9.gif

:pinocchio:...............:pinocchio:

:fireworks::fireworks2:

Even when he drives?

When I go on trips in the car, I just grab all the shoes I normally wear and toss them all in the car because I have plenty of room and its easier than thinking about which ones to bring. 3-4 pairs is normal IMO.

Same here, folster. I usually have about 4 pairs of shoes when I travel via car. Two or 3 pairs at most when I fly.

Anyone know what courtroom they are in? I have the day off and am hoping to go this afternoon after the lunch break.

Also they should show a picture of each shoe side by side on a big poster board and point out the differences. Looking at the shape, the toes, the soles.

I hate to say it, but people can be super oblivious unless something is displayed right in front of their face with big red arrows and someone narrating what they should focus on. I've learned from following cases recently that inference is not a skill everyone has.

It's still baffling to me why, if the intention was to have the Franklins as the 'intruder' shoes, that he would even wear the HP's in the house that night, knowing those shoes/prints can be tied to him. You would think he would get another 'dummy' shoe when he got the Franklins so that no shoe could be tied to him.

As has been mentioned, JY was not intending on a bloody crime scene. He was intending to do a "knockout head blow" followed by strangulation. If his plan had worked, the crime scene would not have been the bloody mess it became and his HP shoes would not have gotten bloody. Then he could have walked around outside in his Franklins to try and throw the investigation off.

As we know...his plans didn't go as he wanted or expected.

Did i just hear sunny say the case is getting alot stronger???

:thud:

Bottom line the 2 shirts (the ivory colored one and the blue sweater one) in question got out of his suitcase, mother testified that JY did not remove anything when he got to her house.
It will be interesting to see what she says this time, if they go there.:seeya:

Did I hear the judge say they were going to squeeze in another witness sometime today?

I wonder why there is no hotel video of JY exiting his room, leaving the hotel for his business trip?

That momma's boy is always on the phone. Another difference between JLY and hubby, hubby hates the phone.

We need a planet smiley so someone can post it every time we hear the word 'orbital'.

Catching up quick. :seeya:

CY did not say Daddy doll.

CY was not whisked out of town right after Michelle's death, she stayed in Raleigh and continued to go to day care, until the media started showing up.

Agent Tart wrote in his notes that the gas station attendant could not remember and underlined it in his report

The news paper delivery person actually called police on his own and said he did not witness any such incident that Gracie said......OMG.

Spivey on stand today.

Got it!

It's still baffling to me why, if the intention was to have the Franklins as the 'intruder' shoes, that he would even wear the HP's in the house that night, knowing those shoes/prints can be tied to him. You would think he would get another 'dummy' shoe when he got the Franklins so that no shoe could be tied to him.
i

I agree completely. It is very possible that the Orbitals were in his closet at home. I still think the jury needs a nice breakdown and review of the shoe evidence as well as the sweater evidence.

Ryan Smith just said Jeff Ashton will be on this afternoon for the Juror13 part on InSession - does anyone know about what time that segment is on? TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safetycircle