State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-21-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, it would be much more damaging to the prosecution to bring it in without him testifying again. I think we all agree that the pt blew that cross.

But it could put in the evidence that it was JLY who made those computer searches, 'head trauma' 'knockout' etc., put them into a time frame, and hear his idiotic explanations as to 'why he was searching' them. :floorlaugh:

That's where I emailed him, HLN. I told him to check out JLY photos entering the HI at approx. 11:00 and exiting again at approx. midnight in different clothes, and he did exactly that on his afternoon show that day.

Now, glee - why didn't you tell us that you and Vinny had a little thing going? We wouldn't think any less of you, you should know that by now.... Holding out on us, tsk, tsk, tsk.

Apparently, Vinny needs this kind of help and suggestions. keep it up, glee, and we want details, details, details...:floorlaugh:
icon10.gif

There were many lies that will be exposed.
Those outweigh a poor cross...imo

That's why I think it would be more powerful to cut snippets of the testimony.

Spivey shows "So I wore this sweater to a birthday party, it's not missing" with the picture of JY at the party.

Then BY asks him "Do you think it's the same sweater?" And Spivey says no, and explains why not.

Repeat for other pieces of information. It's like doing a very controlled cross exam without the opportunity for the witness (JY) to contradict yet.

In my opinion, it would be much more damaging to the prosecution to bring it in without him testifying again. I think we all agree that the pt blew that cross.

But they 'blew it' by not asking enough questions. His lies to the questions he was asked would still be there.

There were many lies that will be exposed.
Those outweigh a poor cross...imo

They should certainly show his lame testimony about why he needed to buy new shoes before the NTO that looked almost exactly like the missing shoes in the HI videos.

Now, glee - why didn't you tell us that you and Vinny had a little thing going? We wouldn't think any less of you, you should know that by now.... Holding out on us, tsk, tsk, tsk.

Apparently, Vinny needs this kind of help and suggestions. keep it up, glee, and we want details, details, details...:floorlaugh:
icon10.gif

LOL, I even pointed out the light colored stripe on the shirt he was seen leaving in, and Vinnie did the same on his show that evening. :rocker: The next day I sent him a 'good job, vinnie' email, with a couple more details. Like, 'the clump of hair and the single strand in her hand were Michelle's hair.' I also informed him there were numerous copies of that 911 call, some with CY's voice, some without.

JY is taking a lot of notes right now. Me thinks he could be working on some more lies. Perhaps he will testify.

That's why I think it would be more powerful to cut snippets of the testimony.

Spivey shows "So I wore this sweater to a birthday party, it's not missing" with the picture of JY at the party.

Then BY asks him "Do you think it's the same sweater?" And Spivey says no, and explains why not.

Repeat for other pieces of information. It's like doing a very controlled cross exam without the opportunity for the witness (JY) to contradict yet.

I agree with this, that was the final nail in the BC coffin, when the lead det went piecemeal through the deposition, stopping at each point to contradict what was said based on the evidence.

169 miles from gas station to va destination. took 2.5 hours to drive.

I have a feeling they're saving some witnesses for their rebuttal case.

I doubt it -- too risky, IMO, since they can only take up stuff that the DT introduced to rebut it. Nothing unrelated to that can be brought in.

Flash - HC just asked about travel time from H.Hugo to HI -- "2 1/2 hrs" one inv, going at night & early morning hours made it in 2.25 hours.:great:
:great:
:great:THANK YOU HOWARD!!!!:great:

Even though witnesses said he had "dress shoes", guess Jay will say the casual round toed shoes (seen in both videos) were worn to his business meeting and back to MF's.

Of course, we know they are the HPs, but that can't be proven from the video.

Another lucky break for the defendant.

Thank you WolfPack and Skittles for help this lost soul find her way!

I am feeling much better about Spivey today. This for me is helping put the pieces together much clearer, and making points for the jury to focus on in a logical manner. I felt with BH and Spivey last time everything was all over the place.

Even though witnesses said he had "dress shoes", guess Jay will say the casual round toed shoes (seen in both videos) were worn to his business meeting and back to MF's.

Of course, we know they are the HPs, but that can't be proven from the video.

Another lucky break for the defendant.

Ok but then why go out and buy a pair before the NTO exactly like the round toe shoes and say you needed a pair of shoes that could go from dress to casual because you weren't allowed to go in your house. IF he had worn those to the business meeting and back to MF's house then he would not need to go out and buy a pair of almost the exact same shoes days later because he would have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95