State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-21-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
barefoot.........and then came back to clean up.

That place was wiped down like a pro, except for the shoe prints, and the state keeps alluding to the vacuum cleaner being out.

Although, they do that a lot and then never follow up.

Why would a random killer do that? Why would he go into the garage to get shoes?

A BARE footprint in anything would be quite damning... don't ya think.

Yep..and LE obtained the receipt from the cash register the day or so after the purchase..so Yep Gracie entered whatever that transaction was at the time..since it was all time stamped..as testified to by Det. Spivey this morning.

But, at no time have we ever heard if her register balanced, because it would have to be $5.00 over.

:eek:

please forgive my footwear faux pas, but exactly which pair of shoes is the orbital HP? (I hope the jury is taking notes on all these shoes because I for one am confused and didn't follow the first trial or the case in depth)

I'm okay with that ;) I little evil eye won't keep me from my daily gas station call with my Grama!

Bless your sweet heart -- don't stop doing that, except maybe call her before or after gassing up (!) -- I can't call my Grama anymore...
icon9.gif
And she was wonderful, as so many are. It sounds like you know that already, W'pack!

please forgive my footwear faux pas, but exactly which pair of shoes is the orbital HP? (I hope the jury is taking notes on all these shoes because I for one am confused and didn't follow the first trial or the case in depth)

The shoes matching the prints at the crime scene, Nurse.

Here comes Collins.

Wants to know if shoe could be copied or a knock off.

Yes!

Disputes the number of shoes sold.

Agrees.

Very effective cross !!

Why would a random killer do that? Why would he go into the garage to get shoes?

A BARE footprint in anything would be quite damning... don't ya think.

LOL. You're a random killer in the bedroom of an unfamiliar house, and you need some shoes. So the first thing you think is... "I know, where I can get some shoes. Not this master closet right here, no sir. I need to go to the garage! I bet there's some hidden in a garbage bag!"

Wonder how he floated downstairs and to the garage without leaving any prints... and why he came back upstairs to make some more in the HPs???

:waitasec:

He was a very considerate murderer and wanted to check on CY's well being.

LOL. You're a random killer in the bedroom of an unfamiliar house, and you need some shoes. So the first thing you think is... "I know, where I can get some shoes. Not this master closet right here, no sir. I need to go to the garage! I bet there's some hidden in a garbage bag!"

:floorlaugh:

It is terrifying to think a goth killer would have the presence of mind to go downstairs and choose a pair of your shoes out of a bag and use them to plant footprints at the scene (to frame you), and use this pair, only 195 of which were made, instead of any of the nine other pair in your closet, all while you are propping your door open at a hotel and exiting the one exit that has the camera get unplugged.

This kind of witch hunt is terrifying!

ETA: also, this goth killer is smart enough to leave the child witness alive, AFTER tellling the child the goth's name is "Dad-E" so as to further frame the innocent loving spouse when the child is asked what happened to her mother.

I never knew goths were so motivated!!

If the murderer was wearing the Franklins, and then needed other shoes, he took Jason's shoes(which Jason thought Michelle had donated) from the garage.

Very easy to explain.
:)

But, oh so hard to swallow !!! :denied:

195 pairs of brown size 12 orbital HP shoes manufactured!

That's the TOTAL NUMBER made, folks.

Shipped to DSW only...distributed by DSW then throughout their stores across the U.S.

JY had one pair of 195 pairs manufactured! Now who else in the world could have owned those other 194 pairs who would have murdered MY?

This is a BIG stand-out for me.

But, at no time have we ever heard if her register balanced, because it would have to be $5.00 over.

:eek:

Does it really matter at this point..why would Gracie input a gas purchase at the 527 AM showing 20.00 and 15 purchase if it didnt happen:waitasec:..How could she have known to do that at the hour during that night and that LE would be coming to ask her about this person a day or so later:waitasec:...Pleeze..It is what it is..and someone made that purchase at that time stamp.. The company went out of business shortly after this whole incident..so dont believe accounting of balancing is even possible..:maddening:

Becky Holt was on a roll there, she couldn't help herself and finally sped up her delivery. Her heart must have been racing as she delivered that line of questioning. Just to be clear, this is a compliment.

Lol at the "patent" cross..." They are going for the anti-China/knock off argument. Really, Mr. Collins? If I'm Ms. Holt, I close with one question for Mr. Riha: "Can you confirm for this jury again...in your expert opinion as the foremost Hush Puppy expert in the world, are these prints from Hush Puppy Orbital size 12 shoes?"

Why would they knock-off a shoe so popular only 195 were made in a size 12?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member