State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-22-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I will not speak to police until I have an attorney." Completely reasonable and smart. And I understand his silence cannot legally be held against him. But it stretches the bounds of common sense to never say a word and then testify 5 years later.

Roger Smith dropped this client for some reason...perhaps there was a disagreement as to whether Jason would speak with police, even in Smith's presence.

I think it was money, wasn't it?

JY talks way to much. For those following the BC trial and his depo...words had to be elicited from him and this guy just can't stop talking - on the stand at least.

Can't honestly see who could stand to be around him let alone have an affair/sex with him. JMO
BBM

Maybe the jury in the first trial liked that, because it might give the impression that JY is "open" and not trying to hide anything.

Me? I think he's too polished, rehearsed, slick, and full of s--t.

Oh poor JY. GRRR

OT my MIL planned my DH's memorial service and I will be forever grateful for her strength.

BBM

Maybe the jury in the first trial liked that, because it might give the impression that JY is "open" and not trying to hide anything.

Me? I think he's too polished, rehearsed, slick, and full of s--t.

This jury is to his advantage than. Isn't a lot of them younger (30ish) women?

IMO, those most damning part of this camera stuff is that they hadn't been tampered with for the previous 9 years Elmer worked at the Hampton.

Now if I could just be convinced that JY was stupid enough to make "Stealing gas in King, NC" part of his plan I'd be off the fence.

At this point, most signs are pointing to JY having a part in it. I think though, if he did it, he likely had assistance.

He parked on the very far side of the gas island.
Knowing they would be paying cash , most customers would park at the pump closest to the store since you have to go in to pay at some point.

Do the actions of this man in the white SUV make sense?
Nope. He parked as far away as possible because he was planning to do a pump and a quick run behind McDonalds.
Risky? Of course. At the same time it was the only way to get the needed gas w/o a credit card or showing his face to the clerk. Turns out Gracie busted him.

Jason obviously is employing the sales technique "the more you tell, the more you sell."

Works for manure. Maybe for software. But for a murder trial?

No Oscar for JY. He's trying for that best actor award but not buying it.

Actually, I recall the testimony being exactly the opposite. The HP rep said that the original shoes used this sole (a slip on and a lace up version) were more expensive and DSW asked them to make a lower price point design of this shoe. They removed some of the gel pieces of the sole and then named it Orbital, discontinued the other two and just made this one slip on of the other version with out the gel in the sole.

These are some of the "details" the prosecution needs to reiterate and make very clear in their closing.... Because the defense is going to put whatever spin they can in an effort to show reasonable doubt related to these shoes. Squeaky wheel gets the grease! I think whether he walks or not, is going to come down to the prosecutions closing...

Well that was a quick recovery, Jason. Where's the barf icon?

those tears disappeared very quickly when he lifted his head. It's like they were never there.

This just doesn't have a ring of truth ....gut check on this testimony ..nope see the swift recovery. He doesn't even need a minute he shifts gears.

This jury is to his advantage than. Isn't a lot of them younger (30ish) women?
IDK, I'm a 30ish woman, and his polished, fake charm testimony creeps me the heck out. JY was probably a decent salesman.
*smirk*

But....I'm not buying his BS.

JLY is doing the FCA move pressing the bridge of his nose and eyes trying to work up tears....but I don't really see any.

MOO

wm

Today could get good if the prosecution has anything. This will be their best opportunity.

If he gouges his eyes enough he might eek out a tear...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
musicmusette