State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-22-2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was doubting this move yesterday, but I actually think this was a great thing by the prosecution to play his testimony. The first jury obviously bought some of his testimony, and he came off as "real" to them (I'm assuming). But by replaying a video, it's cold and detached. He's not sitting three feet from them, reacting to their faces. It's going to take away from any human element the jurors could have gotten from his testimony in person.

I think it was money, wasn't it?

Klink decided the $85 / hr from the state was good enough.
Little Roger could have gotten the same deal.
I'm thinking it was more that he knew Jay was guilty and felt he could not offer the defense he deserved. MOO

I don't think this is an effective way to play this back to the jury. They should be breaking it up with testimony from Spivey IMO.

Did I miss it? Did it get covered where he stayed between Nov 3 and when he returned to Brevard? Was he at Meredith's the entire time? I can't imagine.

IDK, I'm a 30ish woman, and his polished, fake charm testimony creeps me the heck out. JY was probably a decent salesman.
*smirk*

But....I'm not buying his BS.

Yes but it's not a fair comparison, you know his back story.

Ugh, he has such an obvious "lying demeanor", for lack of a better expression. It's immediately repellant to anyone not receptive to it.

Did I miss it? Did it get covered where he stayed between Nov 3 and when he returned to Brevard? Was he at Meredith's the entire time? I can't imagine.

Josh, I think, mentioned a hotel that week.

I don't think this is an effective way to play this back to the jury. They should be breaking it up with testimony from Spivey IMO.

Absolutely - is there some agreement by the PT that they would play this without interruption?

It makes no sense the PT is giving him this free pass in this way.

Maybe they r gonna let this play through first. Brad coopers trial was so long and drawn out with that depo. moo

JLY is doing the FCA move pressing the bridge of his nose and eyes trying to work up tears....but I don't really see any.

MOO

wm

If you want to see true emotion on the stand, I present (if you can believe it), Cindy Anthony.

I can't believe anyone, let alone a jury, would buy this act of his. It's just so transparent to me, even if I didn't know anything about this case I'd still see through this guy's obvious B.S.

Appreciate the running commentary that validates my decision not to watch due to overwhelming revulsion!

:lurk:

Be patient....
They must play his entire testimony in full context first.
Spivey will then take the stand and each clip showing lies and deception will be picked apart.
Jay will soon be fully exposed as a lying murderer.

So he lost two jobs because of the internet vigilantes after him? Couldn't have possibly been because these two companies, oh, I don't know, didn't want to employ a cold-blooded killer? Nah, you're probably right Jason, that couldn't be part of their reasons.

Notice he doesn't say he LOST his wife and family? It is all about him.

I can't believe anyone, let alone a jury, would buy this act of his. It's just so transparent to me, even if I didn't know anything about this case I'd still see through this guy's obvious B.S.

So stilted, down to the rehearsed stuttering. I agree Mad, it's not convincing at all. And this "woe is me" act is starting to piss me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState