State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-22-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Video is back and the judge mentioned the name of one of the jurors... oops! Sound turned off right after that.

Judge says juror 6 has medical appt or procedure tomorrow. Need to bring her out to discuss. Her name got broadcasted.

Video is back and the judge mentioned the name of one of the jurors... oops! Sound turned off right after that.

That's been a problem in a couple of recent trials. Usually it's the same camera man there. They need to work out a system where they warn the camera guy before they broadcast the name. Really shouldn't happen, imo.

We will see Mr young in the papers again one day! moo!!!!!:twocents:

I am confident of it. If he is acquitted, he'll go back to the mountains -- or who knows where, he has about, what, 60G's? He'll meet some young dumb, dependent woman, get involved, she'll get pushy and/or demanding, he'll lose his temper and he will kill her.

He won't have any money left after this if it isn't gone or in someone else's name already.

Easy to say they 'blew it' after the fact. If they hadn't played the tape and Jason didn't testify this time....... then what? They'd have been screwed.

Why would they have been screwed? JY testified to try and explain all of the stuff brought up by the prosecution. Without that testimony, there isn't much to refute it.

I don't agree that it was worse. Up until Spivey, I thought the prosecution was doing a much better job.

I think it was worse considering they had a dress rehearsal last year and knew what to expect, what the evidence was and wasn't, etc. They came across as having had no prep, no first trial experience with JY's testimony.... no nothing.
They had a huge heads up because of the trial last year and they couldn't or didn't take advantage of it.

I see no reason for anyone to give up.

Yesterday, the Pros had a good day, and we knew the defense would come back strong.

We still have closing arguments, and we still have the defense case yet to go.

Thousand bucks says we will never see Jason on the stand again.

Judge talking outside of the Jury now.

I just lost audio.
Oh I haven't given up, I'm just not confident that this PT can get the job done.

I think if this jury comes back *hung*, or acquittal, Judge Stephens will be furious to say the least. He know's all the evidence in this case. JMO

Chad Flowers is the camera guy. He misses crucial testimony and sometimes doesn't show the exhibits on the screen. Other times he captures something he shouldn't. I have teased him about kicking his shin to get him to wake up and move the d*mn camera to show the exhibits. (I was only half teasing though).

And I'm not a debbie-downer or whatever, I'm just posting my thoughts based on what I've seen of this trial so far.

Oh I haven't given up, I'm just not confident that this PT can get the job done.

I guess I expected something really big to come out of replaying Jason's testimony, something they found that would really trip him up.

But,once Galloway testified to the twig and the bush being in reach last week, I didn't know what else they had.

Then another key moment I was waiting for, was for the gloves to be introduced, even though I never saw them in the photo.

There is no way if there were really gloves, they would not come in.....

Jmo

Cummings is back up.

Talking about phonecalls, and
The west side entrance of the hotel.
Glass door with sign that says door was locked from midnite from 6am.
Cummings trying to tie in King NC to the time.

Good luck, Howard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member