Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Humidor is 'new' for this trial.

I'm tellin ya... I think it was inside of Michael Peterson's closet along with missing blowpoke #2 (or is that #3?)

Another thing... lie, inconsistency that I hope will come up and I think it is going too because someone in the court room knows that Gerald did not make the jewelry box like PY testified yesterday... Gerald worked with the man that made it but the jewelry box was made by some else. It may be a little thing but yet another inconsistency.

This is painful to watch........if HC keeps this up, the Jury might start feeling sorry for her.

He is grilling her and badgering her, imo.

I often thought that as well.
I wonder if the defense does too.

:confused:

They did in the Anthony case... you could clearly see websleuths up on one of their laptops during jury selection.

The military officer/highway patrolman on the stand yesterday didn't lie (nobody said he did). His partner is the brother of the friend of JY (and the brother is also a deputy). I don't think anybody is accusing the guy from yesterday of lying.

I believe someone yesterday said he did..... I may be wrong but I thought someone said he did...

Morning.......:seeya:

How is it going with Pat Young?
I can't believe she is still on the stand.

I am having trouble with audio at WRAL and IS has the Rutgers case on.

Morning Cammy!

I think it's a very effective cross of PY personally. Whether it's "wise", necessary, gaining anything solid for the PT etc. is up for debate.

She needed to be grilled and badgered IMO.

WS has been monitored in several cases. WS has come up in the C.A. trial, the BC trial, and I'm sure others along the way.

On one hand, she said LE didn't read the SW to her, because she's capable of reading herself.

Now she said she didn't know she could be in the room as they searched.

Which is it? Either she read the document or she didn't?

JMHO
fran

PS..............oh, zingggggggg...........there's that insurance claim AGAIN!!

She said she did not know who filed the claim and then HC asks her who filed the claim. Is it just me?

This is painful to watch........if HC keeps this up, the Jury might start feeling sorry for her.

He is grilling her and badgering her, imo.

Are you kidding?! Her lies are being exposed! I am captivated and feel no empathy for her.

She needed to be grilled and badgered IMO.

To what end though? there is the risk of turning the jury against you if they start thinking the badgering is not for eliciting meaningful or relevent information.

I believe he saw his friend in a car accident, and investigated as if his friend was in a car accident, which is something anyone would do. He had no knowledge of their marital problems, he had no knowledge of the affairs, he had no knowledge of the life insurance policies, he investigated a friend's accident...not a future wife murder's accident.

Not blaming the guy, it's just what it is, it's human nature. If he knew about the marital issues, if he knew about the affairs, if he knew about everything else happening in their lives, the investigation may have proved other than an accident, imo.

Exactly. I have seen more than one true crime show where a wreck like this is recorded as an accident and much later when more is learned about relationship and life insurance issues, and then further investigated a whole other perspective was developed. I do not for a minute think the officer lied but just that he did not have any reason to suspect foul play.

Are you kidding?! Her lies are being exposed! I am captivated and feel no empathy for her.

Yes, but she is not on trial.
And, there is a way to ask questions without such an accusatory tone.

I feel bad for her......jmo.

To what end though? there is the risk of turning the jury against you if they start thinking the badgering is not for eliciting meaningful or relevent information.

Expose all the inconsistancies... and falsehoods. The End.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarlaJCarl