DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW.
I like this guy.
These are CD's from the hotel !!

Wonder where they are going with this?

Testing the hotel room door.
Tested the stairwell door to see if it could be held open with a stick!!!!

Yep, his family & friends always looking to justify his actions. (as though he's always been a horn dog, and it's natural.

Family I agree is continuing to justify JY's actions. I am not seeing any friend testify strongly for JY. As a matter of fact both BA and DB, I felt were more damaging to JY than helpful

Please don't tell me my tax dollars paid for this guy to try and help Jason get away with murder.

I've never heard of these home warranties being offered on homes other than when you are buying or selling a new or used home; and then they only cover things for a short period of time.

We have one on our home. It came with it when we bought it. Older home. The previous owners provided us one year coverage as an incentive type thing. We kept it and pay 30-ish per month. Had it for over 8 years and have used it maybe 10 times. New garage door opener, 2 new hot water tanks, some plumbing stuff, etc. Each service call is $55.

Have you heard of him, Wolfpack?

Please share, ok !!

He was PI hired by Brad Cooper. He's a paid defense expert...not too big of a surprise. He's paid by defense.

So the murder took place in 2006 and this PI took pictures of the hotel in 2012?

I haven't said anything about Gracie. I was commenting on CB because I just watched her first testimony and know what she said . I had thought the PT would be ready to prove what she described with the newspaper guy was very unlikely. They missed a good opportunity because as Wolfpack said the jury does not know what she said the first time.

Didn't say you did. I was just asking.

WOW.
I like this guy.
These are CD's from the hotel !!
Wonder where they are going with this?
Testing the hotel room door.
Tested the stairwell door to see if it could be held open with a stick!!!!

But, what exactly is the point ? These pictures were taken 5-6 years after JY stayed at that hotel !! Irrelevant !!!

*mock juror*

The HP shoe print put Jason in that room, beating his wife to death, IMO. I've heard various explanations for how the sole print was found, and how it could have been anyone that left that print because the sole could be fitted to a shoe that is not HP, which is true, but here's where I run into the brick wall: We know JY owned shoes in that size, with that sole.

So either random killer got lottery winning lucky, or planned to frame Jason. Both stretch my credulity too much.

Just IMO
you and me both... I am a mock juror too (never followed the case or the first trial)...

I can clearly see motive and means so far...

clearly.

the shoe, the state of the home downstairs, and the interview with the childcare worker ( :eek: :eek: :eek:) did it for me... (oh, and the print on the wall, the fact that her body had been moved, and the wallet with the cash taken out of his closet ... oh and the wedding ring)

yup... I guess you can say I am pretty convinced at this point and the defense so far is not coming back strong imhoo

So the murder took place in 2006 and this PI took pictures of the hotel in 2012?

Hahaha reminds me of when Mark Geragos hired a cement expert to testify at trial and a court watcher (Jordy) had also visited the home and took pictures of bags of cement at the home, which ended up negating that evidence.

and I assume they have all records indicating ANY type of maintenance, renovation, code changes for that precise door, right??????

Omg, look at the tiny twig that could hold the door open.

:eek:

A shrub right next to the door that he could reach
by holding the door open.

Omg,

what is the point of this?

we have JY's word against the guy who worked there and saw what was holding the door open...right????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste