State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-28-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the door did not always fully close when it was released to shut. And this helps the defense how?

Defense might rest tomorrow afternoon.

No Jason, I bet!!

But, they are going to continue this afternoon.

This is oddly unmoving, grasping at twigs if you will.

amen... I mean we already heard his testimony from last time... (re: jason young and how he sneaks in and out to "smoke" cigars no one knows he smokes the night his wife is bludgeoned to death)

(I am not impressed)

The timing of the camera being unplugged, and then turned upward toward the ceiling says it all ! Jason Young messed with that camera, and no one else!
This witness is laughable, the defense absolutely has NOTHING !!!

Exactly!

Becky, when the field done been plowed you don't need to crawl back on the tractor.

DT has "2 , maybe 3 more witnesses." Wonder if the "maybe" third witness is JLY himself?

What's the point of this witness? JY already confessed that he exited and entered the hotel several times without a key card. This just helps to bolster the prosecution's case.

<-------------------this! (ita)

Isn't that when the Prosecution's detective also went and took pictures? After the recent trial? And then also checked to see if a twig would fit in the door?

The camera was messed with before at a previous time by other guests.

This shows that a twig could be used, a bush was in reach, and that Jason's door could be entered just like he said.

It proves he did not lie, that is what is important about this testimony.

This is big......imo.

DT has "2 , maybe 3 more witnesses." Wonder if the "maybe" third witness is JLY himself?

No, cause I think Jason would need 2 -3 days.

You don't think the Pros is going to let him off easy this time?

That's what makes it soooo ridiculous that they keep bringing up the fact JY admitted he put something in the door to keep it open, but it wasn't the rock.

LOL, in other words, he wasn't out all night, as the rock may have indicated. Just to have a smoke in the freezing wind and cold.

:rolleyes:
fran

don't forget also wanted to check sports scores from a day old newspaper when he had a computer with up to date scores in his room.

I am going to get a transcript of this trial, hilight the "um's" in it and send it to them.

I missed the camera part so how did it not capture him???

The camera was unplugged right around the same time he was shown exiting the hotel, and turned upward around the same time he would have returned from the gas station where Gracie Bailey identified him.

So he rented that room, but didn't bother asking if they'd had any complaints from guests about it?:rolleyes:

Talk about tunnel vision!
:eek:

JMHO
fran

PS>..eh, did he listen for it to klick? OMG! he didn't try pushing it from the outside. Oh for goodness sake. Useless information all the way around!

The testimony from the folks at the hotel was that it was tampered with one other time - long before 2006 and no times since then.

The camera was messed with before at a previous time by other guests.

This shows that a twig could be used, a bush was in reach, and that Jason's door could be entered just like he said.

It proves he did not lie, that is what is important about this testimony.

This is big......imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member