State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-28-12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to get a transcript of this trial, hilight the "um's" in it and send it to them.

I'll highlight the "you indicated that" if a third volunteer will do the "with regard to"

Might take a month and a dozen or so highlighters, though.

So he rented that room, but didn't bother asking if they'd had any complaints from guests about it?:rolleyes:

Talk about tunnel vision!
:eek:

JMHO
fran

PS>..eh, did he listen for it to klick? OMG! he didn't try pushing it from the outside. Oh for goodness sake. Useless information all the way around!

And yet the Pros did a DNA test from swabs on a rock. (Not that I disagree with you on your observation here.) This whole case has me: :what::waitasec:

Has anyone asked for a list of reasons why someone would do all of this stuff rather than just use their keycard?

The camera was unplugged right around the same time he was shown exiting the hotel, and turned upward around the same time he would have returned from the gas station where Gracie Bailey identified him.

So was he invisible to keep it from capturing him?? LOL!! Im not being snarky or a SA.. Just not understanding how he was able to unplug a camera or tilt it up & it not capture him walking up to it...

She committed a ton of details to memory given she's moving 20mph down a dark narrow winding road at 5:30 am, and remarkably didn't think to tell anyone anything for a week.

How can she possibly note details of the subtle "glow of the dashboard lights" on the mystery perps faces, and at the same time describe that she felt bad about blasting the car with her bright headlights?

I think this is more imagination than memory.

Well, I know I get up and leave for work very early in the morning ... 4:30 to 5:00am and I would love to know how this woman manages to see and notice all of these things that early in the morning. It's all I can do to keep my eyes open to make my way to work!
It is dark and even if I have my brights on and notice a house all lit, I still would have a hard time seeing who is pulling out in a car, truck ,SUV or whatever, and to have as much detail as she did about it. She must have great night vision because I most certainly could never describe what she has; especially when the car is about ready to pull out in front of me or I thought it was.
Their headlights cause my eyes to be adjusting to those and I surely would not even be attempting to see who is inside the vehicle., so much so, as to be able to describe the occupants in such detail as she did.
I would definitely be ready to hit the brakes and would slow down but I wouldn't care about the occupants. That's just me though, my mind is on work and getting there safely. She may be one of those people who are sometimes termed as a "busy-body", looky lou" or just plain nosey.
She may have gathered all of this but I know I would not have from that drive. Then again, I might just be oblivious!

So far the defense's case-in-chief is pretty underwhelming, IMO

The camera was messed with before at a previous time by other guests.

This shows that a twig could be used, a bush was in reach, and that Jason's door could be entered just like he said.

It proves he did not lie, that is what is important about this testimony.

This is big......imo.

It doesn't prove he didn't lie. This PI took pictures of the hotel BEFORE JY testified in the last trial. This PI gave him the "twig" idea, IMO.

So he NEVER tried to get in without the key card?:rolleyes:

Did he get paid for this job?:what:

LOL, bet the pros is lovin' this one! The final witness for the def? :floorlaugh:

Talk about endin' with a :thud: ehhh.......... that would be the defense!

just sayin'
fran

Maybe the keycard would have indications of when it was used....like time and date??

The testimony from the folks at the hotel was that it was tampered with one other time - long before 2006 and no times since then.

IIRC the maintenance man said it was 10 yrs before the murder.

So was he invisible to keep it from capturing him?? LOL!! Im not being snarky or a SA.. Just not understanding how he was able to unplug a camera or tilt it up & it not capture him walking up to it...

The cameras he messed with were in a position that it was possible to come up behind them and not be captured on film.

When you walk in the outside door, you are right behind it, with it being overhead.

So he NEVER tried to get in without the key card?:rolleyes:

Did he get paid for this job?:what:

LOL, bet the pros is lovin' this one! The final witness for the def? :floorlaugh:

just sayin'
fran

The defense has one more day, and he never tried to get in because he checked out.

I'll highlight the "you indicated that" if a third volunteer will do the "with regard to"

Might take a month and a dozen or so highlighters, though.

Don't forget to have somebody transcribe all the whispers too.

I thought there were 2-3 more witnesses tomorrow?

So far the defense's case-in-chief is pretty underwhelming, IMO

The defense has blown me away.

They had a state trooper who said the car accident was just that,
an eye witness who saw a car at 5:30 am, and they are not done.

One more day.....:wink:

The defense has blown me away.

They had a state trooper who said the car accident was just that,
an eye witness who saw a car at 5:30 am, and they are not done.

One more day.....:wink:

unless michelle herself walks thru the door i'm thinking its done for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState