State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-28-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this doesn't bode well for the defense. You have 8 women on the jury who are hearing the father's mother was trying to oust the mother's mother from the babies life. She had NO right to keep Linda or Meredith from Cass.

I wish she would move the mic--her exhales sound like bombs exploding on my end.

Howard is sassy this morning! Showing some spunk.

I hope the trend continues. Maybe he had some Red Bull this morning.

I've never heard of a nursing home that requires family members to come in to provide meals. PY says she had to go to the nursing home three times a day to feed her mother.

I have been curious about the weapon used, thanks for posting the link to the 'Life Hammer', ironic! But it seems to me that due to the extent of the wounds it seems to me he would have needed more leverage, maybe not I have never held one of those life hammers in my hand so maybe that could cause those types of injuries?

I agree... The thing only weighs 4.9 ounces. So it seems to me he would have some type of cuts or bruising on his hands...

Ma Young is getting a bit belligerent this morning, and the PT is just as calm & collected as can be. I'm enjoying this exchange, showing her true colors now.

Well, we've all seen how Howard Cummings has a history of blaming the failures of the prosecution team on the mother of the defendant.

I bet JY will not get on that stand after this little show in fear of HC!!

Back to mooning. How Jason got his start at entertaining......

WOW! So he was in the 9th grade when he mooned his granny.... Something a young teen would do...

Uh oh... I daresay Howard is going to bring in the "d*ck tricks". This domestic violence line is dragging a bit.

I don't disagree with you completely. However, I think it demonstrates a desperate measure by the defense. Jurors will weigh a mother's claim that "this was found at the house" to one of his best friend's testimony that he never saw the guy smoke a cigar.

As others pointed out yesterday, she continually refers to "Michelle's death", not that the young lady was brutally murdered. Maybe it means nothing, but an oddity nonetheless. She again has zero empathy for what happened to her daughter-in-law and unborn grandson.

Great post..I couldn't agree more.

I was struck by the way PY referred to her DIL's murder in the first trial and I wondered if they would try to have her change that part of the script...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth