State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-28-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "of course" comment was when PY was talking about MY coming for dinner or to eat at the Young home and PY said I made a strawberry pretzel salad and MY did not like it, of course. It was a spiteful little quip especially in the context of yesterdays testimony. It was a nasty little jab for sure. IMHO

I didn't think it was nasty. Then PY mentioned how they turned it into a joke and whenever MY was coming to visit she told she that she would have the strawberry/pretzel salad ready for her. The way she said it it sounded like she and Michelle joked around about it and neither was offended.

"I didn't know their financial situation." But she knew ALL the details about their sex life.

Pat Young testified that Meredith said she was 90 percent sure Jason didn't kill Michelle, but she had some questions for him.

This was in a news article this morning, is this true?

I wouldnt want my MIL living with us.... And I love my MIL.... My niece comes up from NC & stays with us for the summer... When its time for her to go back Im more than ready... I just dont like anyone staying more than a few days with us..

"I didn't know their financial situation." But she knew ALL the details about their sex life.

Yet now she knows their salaries were quite good so they could have afforded to pay for care for two children... can't have it both ways. You either know or you don't.

If you did not enjoy sex, why in the heck would you go so far as to have a kid and marry a man? I think it is safe to say that something changed in MY's mind or body that she did not enjoy sex. Hormonal changes could be part of it. Or she could have developed good sense. I don't think this line of questioning hurts or hinders anything.

Or it could be she was so repulsed by her husband and how he treated her, it affected her to the point she didn't want to be intimate with someone who repeatedly disrespected her and belittled her.

OMG! He told his MOTHER he was not getting enough sex in his marriage?? Really??

And now she just said that their salaries were quite good. I just feel like she says one thing and then later changes her story, it seems subtle but I it bugs me. To me that is not being truthful. IMHO

Is the longest, most pointless cross-exam in history? I cannot imagine what the jurors are thinking at this point.

I do agree that Mr. Cummings is right on the line of overdoing it. Prosecution daring him to take the stand maybe? "I'm gonna beat up yole mama, boy...whatchu gonna do?" Maybe that's what's going on. I believe he's already demonstrated Mrs. Young's limited usefulness to this trial, now he's just hammering her with unpleasant details about her son. "Bring it on, Jason"?

can I just say that I am thanking all things Holy right now for my MIL? seriously!

Is the longest, most pointless cross-exam in history? I cannot imagine what the jurors are thinking at this point.

Yes, it is a sad state of affairs for the prosecution when we are nearing the longest cross exam of the whole trial with the mother of the defendant.

This is getting interesting. Is HC going to have PY read the GC love letter.

Yet now she knows their salaries were quite good so they could have afforded to pay for care for two children... can't have it both ways. You either know or you don't.

Me thinks she wants to have it more than just both ways....4 or 5 ways seems to work better for Pat. ;)

Prosecution daring him to take the stand maybe? "I'm gonna beat up yole mama, boy...whatchu gonna do?" Maybe that's what's going on. I believe he's already demonstrated Mrs. Young's limited usefulness to this trial, now he's just hammering her with unpleasant details about her son. "Bring it on, Jason"?

My thoughts exactly. I think the PT wants to take it to the point where JY is forced to spontaneously jump up and burst out "you lie!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx