State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-28-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To what end though? there is the risk of turning the jury against you if they start thinking the badgering is not for eliciting meaningful or relevent information.

I agree, this could backfire.

There were hard feelings between the Fishers and the Youngs for a long time, it seems.

I don't envy the situation for anyone that was put in the middle.

Yes, but she is not on trial.
And, there is a way to ask questions without such an accusatory tone.

I feel bad for her......jmo.

I think there is a way to answer questions also and she is definitely not being the same jovial woman she was yesterday. jmo

I believe someone yesterday said he did..... I may be wrong but I thought someone said he did...

If I was an officer and investigating and especially testifying and I was a friend of the person in question I would offer that information up that I am a friend or my partner was a lifelong friend. I would offer the info to the PT but he did not do this. Hinky to me. I never said the officer lied. I learned about this fact of the officer of being a friend yesterday and I offered it up because to me is just sits the wrong way but it would not have if the officer was up front about it.

She didn't feel it was appropriate for CY to receive gifts from the Fishers when the Youngs were caring for her. Huh?

"I felt like if they were not having visits, it would be wrong for them to be sending presents and putting out expenses for presents when they weren't having visits"

Are you freaking kidding me?!?! Weak excuse their MaYoung... you were intent on erasing Meredith & Linda from Cassidy's life.

Just months prior to the auto accident, there's a $1M insurance policy on MY's life.

Just months prior to MY's murder, the insurance policy was doubled to $2M with double indemnity.

It's part of the BIG picture. I have to have faith this jury sees it too!

JMHO
fran

Yes, but she is not on trial.
And, there is a way to ask questions without such an accusatory tone.

I feel bad for her......jmo.

If it's okay for her to be all excited and happy and smiling while reminiscing about her little imp, it's fair to question her with an accusatory tone when she is misleading. She's fair game for questioning. She's obviously holding back the truth or trying to find ways to cover for for him with her selective memory and backtracking of testimony.

"I felt like if they were not having visits, it would be wrong for them to be sending presents and putting out expenses for presents when they weren't having visits"

Are you freaking kidding me?!?! Weak excuse their MaYoung... you were intent on erasing Meredith & Linda from Cassidy's life.

This alone is good enough reasoning for the tone of this questioning.

How can you not discuss a wrongful death lawsuit with your son, the one being accused? Yet discussing his sex life is quite okay?!?! And now we can't remember if she discussed signing the visitation agreement with JY. She's losing lots of credibility IMO.

I love that he left her speechless when he asked if she thought it was in CY's best interest to now know that the Fishers cared for her.

She couldn't answer that question before they take a break? So close to lunch time???

How about this:

Would you agree that it is reasonable to ask for a set visitation schedule when they have previously been denied visits all together?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarolAnnWalker112947