State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-28-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, Klink made it a point to verify that JY's phone pinged in Wytheville, VA (200 miles away) at 7:40.

So JY was not there at 5:30, but I don't think that in and of itself absolves him of involvement.

Its possible the 2 people there were not the murderers though...clean-up maybe?

Maybe they came to clean up CY's feet and needed a map to get there.:innocent:

Bets about Ryan Schaad showing up? Do you think the BFF will testify on Jason's behalf? Maybe he's too afraid for his own hide now that he has done his duty by lawyering up his buddy?

I would bet no on Ryan testifying for DT IMO... I wonder what Ryan thinks about the guilt of JY right now I thought it was pretty clear what his wife now thinks.

Except for the ...ummm... and "with regard to" and "you indicated" phrasing, there's not much I get from her form.

How is this proof - it is her statement under oath on the witness stand?

Jason can't be in Raleigh, NC at the Birchleaf residence and in King, NC at the gas station at the same time or even within 20 minutes of each other.

Did JY not call MF earlier than noon to go pick up the ebay papers? If so, how does that fit your scenario?

He called her the first time at 12:10 p.m. I'd like to see his entire phone records for that day.

Cindy Beaver did not change one word of her previous testimony.

HC tried every which way to trip her up, she more than held her own.

She actually was even more firm in her position this time...

IMO
JMO

I just watched her testimony a couple days ago. CB stated that she saw the car in the Young driveway and then saw the newspaper guy parked on the next cross street. After seeing the newspaper guy she looked back at the people in the car because she had not passed them yet. If you look at the map, that's just not possible. She absolutely changed her testimony this time.

I didnt realize adults play hide n seek..must be a new fad

I was just trying to pinpoint what grade I was in when we played hide n seek and tried to end up getting caught by the 'right' person of the opposite sex.....based on who I had a crush on at the time, it was 5th grade. Definitely not when I was in college or later. Maybe they were all sort of immature.

I just watched her testimony a couple days ago. CB stated that she saw the car in the Young driveway and then saw the newspaper guy parked on the next cross street. After seeing the newspaper guy she looked back at the people in the car because she had not passed them yet. If you look at the map, that's just not possible. She absolutely changed her testimony this time.

Then the prosecution should have showed that clip, or read out her prior testimony. They lost that opportunity, and the jury doesn't know a thing except what's presented here.

I'm just stunned by all these friends and family, who NEVER talked to JY about Michelle's murder!:eek:

Are they saying they didn't care how the investigation was going?
OR...............
PERHAPS they SUSPECTED JY and knew the less they knew, the better for them?

Wow! These people definitely were NOT friends of MY's!

he MIGHT have asked him about it?

I'm shocked!
fran
:(

Then the prosecution should have showed that clip, or read out her prior testimony. They lost that opportunity, and the jury doesn't know a thing except what's presented here.

I agree. I thought they would have her read her initial testimony concerning the things she changed.

Ambrose is a defense witness? "Jason is a manipulator." Sounds like the guy had a concern of Jason's involvement in the murder and proactively sought investigators at least once, maybe twice. What was the defense's plan with this? Something tells me this guy will not be tailgating at Carter-Finley with Jason's friends or family.

Attorneys are up in front of the Judge.

They are on schedule and will have an afternoon break.

Is the impish one going to testify?

I'm just stunned by all these friends and family, who NEVER talked to JY about Michelle's murder!:eek:

Are they saying they didn't care how the investigation was going?
OR...............
PERHAPS they SUSPECTED JY and knew the less they knew, the better for them?

Wow! These people definitely were NOT friends of MY's!

he MIGHT have asked him about it?

I'm shocked!
fran
:(

I have a friend whose cell phone and laptop were stolen from his vehicle and I've even asked him if he's heard anything from the police regarding the investigation. How do you NOT ask your close friend or relative what's happening regarding the brutal murder of that person's spouse? I just don't get it.

Should Gracie's testimony under oath be considered proof that JY was in King, NC getting gas that morning?

If you throw out both... does it show/prove JY wasn't involved in your eyes?

I got the impression that this last witness is not in the Jason is innocent camp. He sought out LE a couple of times to share less than flattering information about Jason. He was frustrated that Jason was not sharing what was going on. I do think he was nervous and I do think this was the last place he wanted to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ManicPixieSim