State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-28-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So defense rests tomorrow around noon? And then afternoon rebuttal? Am I hearing that correctly? IF that's the case, then I guess Stephens may give them a day or a half day off to prepare closings, and we could be going into verdict watch by Friday.

Now we know what horn dog means. Sex ed 101 at the courthouse.

Oh boy, a kayak roll, how to escape when you're under water...

Zinnggggggggggg...................

There's that insurance again!

:eek:
just sayin'
fran

Yes! he confirms that the way JY was going to get the insurance for the heating system, was like getting insurance AFTER a wreck!

What is the significance of that?

Shaking head as everyone keeps showing what a PLAYER JY was.

I just don't get it!
:slap:
fran

Does anyone wonder what, if any, impact the fact that the jury knows there was a previous trial will have on the outcome? I can see it hurting the PT, almost validation to the jury that there are valid reasons to have doubt - that a previous jury couldn't convict.

Thoughts?

Good question, iucpa

I can see it both ways.

The jurors might also feel sorry the Fishers had to go through this 2x, and
give them a G......

Either way, I accept their verdict....

Jason has had 2 shots at this as well.

Skilled in survival if underwater he could flip to save himself. Interesting tid bit to get from this witness!!

Precisely why he did it, I believe. In my opinion and experience it gives even further credence (as if needed) to JY being (at least) an emotional abuser. Not only does he get to vilify his wife but he also gets to incur sympathy. Poor, poor Jason.

My ex used to say the same - but only to other women. He'd tell men something else (not true) altogether to make them envious. So glad I am living on the other side of the Atlantic now! It was utterly humiliating hearing what he'd been telling people for years and facing those people. :blushing:

At any rate it's also proof to me that JY truly did not care one iota over what Michelle experienced in college either. It was all about Jason.

This is why his I-can't-get-sex schtick is doodoo. If you want sex from your wife, you're not going to humiliate her. What he was doing is excusing his behavior to himself first and foremost, but to others as well.

And MY was sweet but not stupid. If my husband was nailing everything on the East Coast that breathed, I wouldn't sleep with him either.

I've never heard of these home warranties being offered on homes other than when you are buying or selling a new or used home; and then they only cover things for a short period of time.

U can buy one at any time!!! He was gonna scam them! moo

Shaking head as everyone keeps showing what a PLAYER JY was.

I just don't get it!
:slap:
fran

Yep, his family & friends always looking to justify his actions. (as though he's always been a horn dog, and it's natural.

Mr. Barrett is another witness that only hurts the defense.

Jason Young and Gen Cargol had a "volatile" relationship; Jason seemed to be planning to cheat the American Home Shield process (insurance fraud, anyone???); he was a "horn dog;" Jason could have used his computer to find out sports scores (anyone could testify to this, of course, but it points out the ridiculousness of Jason Young's claim that "I was looking up the sports scores in USA Today."

Does anyone wonder what, if any, impact the fact that the jury knows there was a previous trial will have on the outcome? I can see it hurting the PT, almost validation to the jury that there are valid reasons to have doubt - that a previous jury couldn't convict.

Thoughts?
*mock juror*

The HP shoe print put Jason in that room, beating his wife to death, IMO. I've heard various explanations for how the sole print was found, and how it could have been anyone that left that print because the sole could be fitted to a shoe that is not HP, which is true, but here's where I run into the brick wall: We know JY owned shoes in that size, with that sole.

So either random killer got lottery winning lucky, or planned to frame Jason. Both stretch my credulity too much.

Just IMO

Dang, I was not expecting this.:eek:

The defense is going all out.

Didn't Gracie also change hers??

I haven't said anything about Gracie. I was commenting on CB because I just watched her first testimony and know what she said . I had thought the PT would be ready to prove what she described with the newspaper guy was very unlikely. They missed a good opportunity because as Wolfpack said the jury does not know what she said the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste