Not open for further replies.
I know guys....very confusing.
It all came together when I went there.
I was confused too....that was the main reason I went

See y'all later on... got to teach some young girls a little Softball. :seeya:

I know guys....very confusing.
It all came together when I went there.
I was confussed too....that was the main reason I went

After seeing the pictures with your explanations I think I understand. Thanks!

I hope they are going to demonstrate how he could get back in without a video grab - and show what JTF is explaining. I thought the testimony was there was a video shot every second, not every 10 seconds.

Not trying to argue, just listening to the evidence and I still don't quite understand how he got back in.

The camera is pointed in the direction to catch images of people inside the hotel, coming towards the exit, attempting to *leave* the hotel through the exit. JY was attempt to re-enter the hotel, so he wouldn't be caught on that camera until he attempted to proceed down that hallway. entering the door, he would be behind the camera lens. So as he enters the door, he reaches up and pushes the camera forwards and up towards the ceiling, to avoid being captured by the camera. hth?

The camera is pointed in the direction to catch images of people inside the hotel, coming towards the exit, attempting to *leave* the hotel through the exit. JY was attempt to re-enter the hotel, so he wouldn't be caught on that camera until he attempted to proceed down that hallway. entering the door, he would be behind the camera lens. So as he enters the door, he reaches up and pushes the camera forwards and up towards the ceiling, to avoid being captured by the camera. hth?

Thanks, got it! I had thought the cameras were aimed on the door, so if no camera was aimed on the door (instead on the hall only) that explains it perfectly.

I hope they explain that to the jury...

He does nothing to the camera pointing down the hall (avoided being filmed)
He unplugged / pushed up the camera inside the stairwell

To leave without being seen maybe? He was already 'back in'... why else would he need to aim it at ceiling???

He pushed the stairwell camera up so he could go up the stairs without being seen. It is a different camera from the one aimed down the 1st floor hall.

So he had no reservation for this hotel. Just walked in, convenient stop away from Raleigh.

So he had no reservation for this hotel. Just walked in, convenient stop away from Raleigh.

Remember the retired teacher said he drove till he got tired....
Yet, he told Shelley he was staying in Galax Va (right beside Hillsville Va)

Thanks for your input, JTF. I wonder if the jurors understood all of that. Very interesting that he is a walk-in

Remember the retired teacher said he drove till he got tired....
Yet, he told Shelley he was staying in Galax Va (right beside Hillsville Va)

I do, that is why this news is interesting. Guess he needed that cigar break :D

Will be interesting to see if JY is caught on any of the camera's actually leaving the hotel after 7 am.

I bet money they have video of him parading all around the hotel after he got back in the room at 6:15am and changed into his business attire.

Thanks for your input, JTF. I wonder if the jurors understood all of that. Very interesting that he is a walk-in

hi cody...I doubt they have a clue, except they heard cameras were unplugged and turned up.
Spivey will come on later and explain his theory and show the video...it should all come together then.
This part was just to establish some facts about the hotel, cameras and his arrival there.

Good. I am glad it will come together again for them. I think I understand it now. Where was his room on the second floor?

Sorry, forgot to say Hello, JTF. Good to see you on another case.

Did the cops try to find and interview ea. person who stayed in the hotel that night to attempt to find out who it was who left out that door around 6:15am?

Also, the clerk didn't notice if JLY's hotel room door was propped open or not?

I wonder if a piece of paper or tape would have been strong enough to keep lock from engaging, but thin enough to show contact so the system wouldn't pick it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3