State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-09-11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you and NCSU. I still don't understand how he wasn't caught on video reentering and moving the security camera in the AM.

Assuming he rentered the glass door at 6:10AM......the hall camera is at the top corner over the door, looking down the hall.

He could enter, and easily avoid that hall....go into the stairwell and push UP from behind, unseen

People in the gallery can't see anything, unless they are sitting directly behind the state's laptop.

Now I'm getting confused too :waitasec: .

So he (we think):

unplugged the camera
put rock in door
left hotel
came back in
plugged camera back in
pushed camera so aimed wrong

Is that it? What am I missing? Help!

Elmer plugged it back in....he pushed it up 20 minutes later

I posted the timeline upthread

I'm with you and NCSU. I still don't understand how he wasn't caught on video reentering and moving the security camera in the AM.

I'm confused and hope it gets cleared up. And make no mistake...I believe he is guilty.

Now I'm getting confused too :waitasec: .

So he (we think):

unplugged the camera
put rock in door
left hotel
came back in
plugged camera back in
pushed camera so aimed wrong

Is that it? What am I missing? Help!

Did someone else plug the camera back in?

Did he come in a different door than the one with the rock stuck in it?
Then saw the camera was plugged back in and changed the aim?

Dang, color me confused.

Assuming he rentered the glass door at 6:10AM......the hall camera is at the top corner over the door, looking down the hall.

He could enter, and easily avoid that hall....go into the stairwell and push UP from behind, unseen

Is this the same camera that caught JY leaving "to smoke"?

Camera unplugged at 11:20 PM......5:50AM...camera plugged back in by Elmer...20 minutes(6:10AM) later after plugging back in....camera then pushed up to ceiling...Jay would have arrived from King NC about that time

Bumped

Does this make sense dgfred?

Did someone else plug the camera back in?

Did he come in a different door than the one with the rock stuck in it?
Then saw the camera was plugged back in and changed the aim?

Dang, color me confused.

Maintenance man plugged the camera back in. He had to get a ladder to do so after the front desk guy found the camera unplugged

Is this the same camera that caught JY leaving "to smoke"?

yes...this is the view above the glass exit door

hoteldark.jpg

Will be interesting to see if JY is caught on any of the camera's actually leaving the hotel after 7 am.

I hope they are going to demonstrate how he could get back in without a video grab - and show what JTF is explaining. I thought the testimony was there was a video shot every second, not every 10 seconds.

Not trying to argue, just listening to the evidence and I still don't quite understand how he got back in.

So the camera is pointed at the hall not the door. He could have entered the door and pushed camera up from behind?

He could enter the glass door and avoid the camera down the hall...to immediate right, he enters the stairwell and pushes it up from behind.

westsidedoor.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member