State vs Jason Lynn Young: weekend discussion 11-18 Feb 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a question I'm really curious about. Do we know the date that JY did the search for head trauma? TIA.

I agree, despicable.
Shows how desperate they are.
Someone close to CY cleaned her, so they have no choice but to point the finger at MF.
It should be so obvious to the jury that person caring for CY was JLY - if they have a lick of sense.

bbm

"...ay, there's the rub ...." *

And that scares the he!! outta me. All it takes is one. One and done. Er, two and done, that is.... No third trial, IMO. :maddening:

This whole thing has moved into my house and lives here now.

A mistrial or, um, err, that thing that starts with "aquit" and ends with "tal" just makes me shake.

Whew, tomorrow. ....:please:

* Thanks to Hamlet & Shakespeare...

I had been thinking the whole time that JY put a dark pullover on over the lighter shirt. In this photo you can see a lighter collar underneath. I know that it has the same stripe but otherwise it looks different to me. I see 2 dark lines from his neck that could be draw strings. When I compare it to the picture of JY's back in the light shirt, it looks longer and looser. I drew a green line where I think the hood is.

jy2222.jpg

jy12.jpg

These aren't bad prosecutors. It's a weird case. If anyone can pull it off, it's HC. BZ is too loose with the rules and leaves room for appeal.

I'm a Boz fan, despite his youth and mistakes. He's brilliant and he'll mature. I confess there's been a few times I wanted to race down to the courthouse, go right to the DA's office, grab BZ by the ear and drag him into court and put him in the PT chair with the command, "YOU do the questioning on this witness! And bring the snark!"

Might be worth the contempt of court charge. Still deciding on that. :waitasec:

I had been thinking the whole time that JY put a dark pullover on over the lighter shirt. In this photo you can see a lighter collar underneath. I know that it has the same stripe but otherwise it looks different to me. I see 2 dark lines from his neck that could be draw strings. When I compare it to the picture of JY's back in the light shirt, it looks longer and looser. I drew a green line where I think the hood is.
View attachment 20922
View attachment 20923
I believe in the pullover too.
It is patently obvious to me.
Where is that pullover?

Ok, the only long pants recovered in fact had exterior rear pockets (cargo / carpenter jeans). The pair seen at then hotel had interior rear pockets.
Please Ms. Holt, look at the small details and nail him this time!!!

Capture-34.jpg

Send HC a fax, Fax!

They're both probably bumping into walls by now -- there's no way they cannot feel the same way most of us do on JY's "horrific" (to use Inv. Galloway's -- IIRC, it was he -- term for Michelle's FACE) crime times 10.

They were told to keep it short (or thought they were told that), and they blew it 100 different ways.

Surely, Shirley, they, or at least BH, left the courtroom that day, and went to a restroom and threw up.

They've fretted, beaten themselves up about it, eaten it, slept with it, and been horribly embarrassed and extremely angry about that horrible bad dream they put out there the first time. (And all poor Saacks can do, when he can take himself away from the JW case for one minute, is shake his head...)

I hope they've got a list written on a big, big board for the jurors... and let's hope all 16 of them can read...:please:
icon6.gif

It's the prosecution that has to challenge gender. The figure is clearly a woman and I suspect that everyone here, if offered a million dollars to correctly identify the gender, would have no problem stating that the figure is a woman - an elderly female figure similar to a traditional grandmother figure.

Honestly, I saw the figure as a light-haired male. I saw a spooky likeness...

Was not able to do much with the hallway photo. Not enough resolution. I used the photo from WRAL. However, I think I can spot a zipper and a floppy collar. Collar appears to be shifted over JY's left shoulder (our right) to make it appear like its a hooded sweatshirt.

These are most certainly jeans. They appear to have the cargo loop thing on each outside leg.

newjyimagehall.jpg

I have all along thought that thing he was carrying on top of the paper was a black knitted hat, and that the folds and shadows on it made it look like something else. The overall outline looks like one, those little ones that stretch out when you put them on.

Does it look like that to anyone else? And wouldn't that look sort of double-funny, given that he's already wearing a ball cap?

Honestly, I saw the figure as a light-haired male. I saw a spooky likeness...

I cannot find a shred of womanliness in that figure. Her cheekbones and chin are sharp, her hair is short, and she seems to be missing some, um, bumps in all the womanly bumpy places.

I added a white line where I believe the arm is ...

youngfingers.jpg

This pic is totally someone who has hesitated at the doorway and poked their head into a hallway or stairwell, or whatever that is, to have a look before they commit to going all the way through the door.

I have all along thought that thing he was carrying on top of the paper was a black knitted hat, and that the folds and shadows on it made it look like something else. The overall outline looks like one, those little ones that stretch out when you put them on.

Does it look like that to anyone else? And wouldn't that look sort of double-funny, given that he's already wearing a ball cap?

Are you talking about a ski mask? I have a picture that looks like eye holes in it, but I can also see that it could be a glove.

Don't know Bottle Cap.

I see a thumb from a glove....wish the resolution was better and the fingers showed seperation
Jay was so lucky...how many now?

hoteldark-1.jpg

Are you talking about a ski mask? I have a picture that looks like eye holes in it, but I can also see that it could be a glove.

No, it looks kind of like this one:

Amazon.com: ASICS Reflective Running Knit Hat: Clothing

My SO is bald, and has a billion of them, I'm forever fishing them from under the car seats and out of the underwear drawer. They're acrylic, small, not bulky, a one-size-fits-all deal.

Thanks, that one worked for me. I heard the 'daddy did it' clearly. Did you enhance anything else?

I may have amplified the audio after trying to filter the noise. I know I tried amplifying audio and am not sure if the link provided is that attempt.

Don't know Bottle Cap.

I see a thumb from a glove....wish the resolution was better and the fingers showed seperation
Jay was so lucky...how many now?

hoteldark-1.jpg

JTF, the middle pic of the three of different resolutions (or whatever that was) is the one that made me go back to the beanie, rather than gloves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maym