State vs Jason Lynn Young: weekend discussion 11-18 Feb 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's snowing/sleeting here in west Raleigh -- 36 degrees. Wake County Schools are already announcing a 2-hour delay. (please note: "Schools")

Will keep in touch...

I cannot find a shred of womanliness in that figure. Her cheekbones and chin are sharp, her hair is short, and she seems to be missing some, um, bumps in all the womanly bumpy places.

definitely manly !

I may have amplified the audio after trying to filter the noise. I know I tried amplifying audio and am not sure if the link provided is that attempt.

My laptop doesn't have the best sound/volume. I turned the volume on my computer all the way up, but her voice was still soft, but more clear. Thanks. :)

Thanks for looking at the photo dmaxphil.

So it does appear there could be a hood element to this pullover.
I guess I see some bulk around the left side of the neck.

With that, that totally busts the defense's trick of using a crew neck sweater to imply it was the same.

187208-Image56e-640x480.jpg

Well, we now know it.... I feel sure the DT probably know it, but, but, but -- does the PT know it???

Great angle for that pic! Obvious thing going on in the neck area!

No, it looks kind of like this one:

Amazon.com: ASICS Reflective Running Knit Hat: Clothing

My SO is bald, and has a billion of them, I'm forever fishing them from under the car seats and out of the underwear drawer. They're acrylic, small, not bulky, a one-size-fits-all deal.

Oh I could crochet him some really *cute* ones in pastel verrigated yarns. I make them for newborns and infants. And of course the grandkids. I bet he'd just love some soft pinks to purples maybe? :D

:seeya:

Knowing Jay, that pullover is red with a white chest stripe.
(Black is the lamp base beside his right hand)
The hall photos appear black, but it must be the camera and lighting.....MOO

It's snowing/sleeting here in west Raleigh -- 36 degrees. Wake County Schools are already announcing a 2-hour delay. (please note: "Schools")

Will keep in touch...

Sleeting and howling winds out here in Western Johnston Co.

I have to work tomorrow and will be comatose by the time I get back home. You all enjoy the testimony and I'll be praying all day that the doll and day care testimony will hit the jurors right in the gut.
You guys scream and yell at the prosecution if they don't stay on top of things since I won't be here to do it myself. Will try to get caught up tomorrow night.

I'm reminded of a particular abuse case, and I can't for the life of me think of names right now. But I have a vivid memory of the description of the abuse. 'After the male threw a plate of food across the kitchen, he grabbed the female by the hair, threw her to the floor, rubbed her face in it, and told her to clean it up, kicking her as he left the room.' Using hair to control a female, adult or child, is commonplace, especially in domestic or intimate relationships IMHO.

I remember that very scene in the movie, "The Burning Bed," (starring Farrah Fawcett in her best portrayal of all) about Francine Hughes.

Oh I could crochet him some really *cute* ones in pastel verrigated yarns. I make them for newborns and infants. And of course the grandkids. I bet he'd just love some soft pinks to purples maybe? :D

:seeya:

It'd be a fine way to see just how secure he is in his manhood!

Knowing Jay, that pullover is red with a white chest stripe.
(Black is the lamp base beside his right hand)
The hall photos appear black, but it must be the camera and lighting.....MOO

In the check in photos, the shirt is lighter than the pants. In the hall and door photos the jacket is as dark as the pants. In the door photo, the bottom of the jacket is level with his fingers. In the check in(brief case) photo the bottom of his shirt is above his wrist. I don't know if you can see it on your monitor but the photo I posted earlier shows a lighter collar under the dark jacket. I can see it more clearly on my desktop than my laptop.

I remember that very scene in the movie, "The Burning Bed," (starring Farrah Fawcett in her best portrayal of all) about Francine Hughes.

Seems like there was a similar happening in The Prince of Tides. The idea that males don't pull females hair is just astounding to me.

I cannot find a shred of womanliness in that figure. Her cheekbones and chin are sharp, her hair is short, and she seems to be missing some, um, bumps in all the womanly bumpy places.

younggrandmafigure.jpg

Don't know Bottle Cap.

I see a thumb from a glove....wish the resolution was better and the fingers showed seperation
Jay was so lucky...how many now?

hoteldark-1.jpg

Omg!!! I finally see it! I was thinking he put a pullover/ jacket on right before this pic, so I was mistaking the stripe for the outline of his right arm... It does look like a knit cap.... What's does he have tucked under his arm, a water bottle? His left hand is showing up very bright, is that from the lighting? Or is that what some are seeing as a latex glove?

Not sure exactly what you are trying to prove here? The child, shortly after the brutal beating and murder of her mother, during an unprompted solitary play session, took two dolls and used one to violently *spank* the mommy doll. She, through her play actions, recreated, as per the autopsy evidence testifed to at trial, the sequence of events the night her mommy was 'spanked to death'.

Not sure exactly what you are trying to prove here? The child, shortly after the brutal beating and murder of her mother, during an unprompted solitary play session, took two dolls and used one to violently *spank* the mommy doll. She, through her play actions, recreated, as per the autopsy evidence testifed to at trial, the sequence of events the night her mommy was 'spanked to death'.

There are many remarks that the elderly, educational, female figure toy wearing pink looks like a man. I beg to differ.

Just got a chance to watch more testimony from 1st trial, so my apologies for bring this up, but what about testimony from newspaper lady and Cindy Beaver (neighbor)?

For those of you that think JY is guilty, how do you discard this testimony? Especially with Cindy Beaver's account, it seems it would be impossible for JY to make it back to the Hampton Inn in time.

I'll hang up and listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members