State vs Jason Young 2-17-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But, it does look tall & blond

I don't think it is distinguishable as an elderly woman. Could be a man the way it is dressed and with that short hair to her eyes especially if there were no other dolls in the bucket to chose from. jmo

I can so picture JY giving her the medicine and calling it a fruit snack and then tell her a story of barn animals as she goes to sleep.

I don't think it is distinguishable as an elderly woman. Could be a man the way it is dressed and with that short hair to her eyes especially if there were no other dolls in the bucket to chose from. jmo

The fact that there were only 3 human looking dolls to choose from and that one of them was dressed as a doctor is important.

And she was pulled out of that daycare VERY shortly thereafter.....

All they have to do is look up CY's attendance to figure out if she'd been there any other days prior to this incident after the murder.

JMHO
fran

Thank you all for the thought provoking discussions today. I am out for the weekend. Gotta go celebrate my birthday today! I am honored to share a birthday with Michelle Young.

I like how the def. is purposefully not saying "other doll" but instead "older woman."

I'm not following you.

Well, some people are saying..Oooh the taller doll looks like Jason, but, come on, there were only 3 human looking dolls to choose from and the one dressed as a doctor was probably least like the person she saw hitting her mummy, so, that only leaves the taller one. There was no other choice.

The fact that there were only 3 human looking dolls to choose from and that one of them was dressed as a doctor is important.

How so? I think the fact that the other doll is dressed in jogging suit and tennis shoes is important. At least that is how the dress looks to me.

Thank you all for the thought provoking discussions today. I am out for the weekend. Gotta go celebrate my birthday today! I am honored to share a birthday with Michelle Young.
Happy birthday to you.

didn't her dad work selling med. equip? maybe he told her he worked in a hospital
so doll= hospital attire

That granny doll may have gray hair but it's cut similar to JY's. I tried to find a pic of one online for a better look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!