DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No statement allowed about "daddy gave me new new fruit snacks"

At least the first statement is in.

Win one, lose one.

It'll be up to the jury to decide if it's relevant.

JMHO
fran

Yay Judge!!

She can testify to all events until CY laid down for a nap!

I wonder if JY just peed his pants a little bit.....

JY may have tried to insinuate that he was the better parent, but he surely did underestimate his daughter. Drastically.

Another lucky break for Jay....CY could have told the teacher much more before she was whisked off to Brevard.

That baby saw this horrible act - I'm convinced of it. Especially with her acting this out right after the murder.

That "old woman" doll is a lot taller than the "Mommy" doll. The Mommy doll looks a lot like her Mommy. I think it's a win for the prosecution that they're going to allow the testimony in about what the daycare teacher saw when CY was playing. It's damning imo. JY is going DOWN!

Simply close her door before you begin...

CY may have woken up because of noise. This couldn't have been a completely silent attack. Perhaps her door was closed, but she heard a commotion and went in to see what was going on.

just a thought,
fran

See what happens when I go away? Geeze... just a couple of little things and I lost the feed and it won't come up!

CY may have woken up because of noise. This couldn't have been a completely silent attack. Perhaps her door was closed, but she heard a commotion and went in to see what was going on.

just a thought,
fran

I agree :) But I am just thinking that if it was Jason he would've known how to secure her in her room...using a key or something against her door....he surely wouldn't have risked the chance of letting Cass watch him beat her mum to death. That's just bizarre.

That baby saw this horrible act - I'm convinced of it. Especially with her acting this out right after the murder.

It makes it more probable, IMHO, that CY was enclosed in the bathroom for a short period of time while the killer finished the job and cleaned up, etc. Because, to me anyway, it looks as if CY sat on the floor for a time, and to keep herself occupied, she made those footprints on the wall. She was probably fascinated by the prints, not realizing in her two year old mind it was her mom's blood.:(

JMHO
fran

holy mackeral.

as much as I wouldn't want to believe it - it's looking like he had help????

I have to wonder what the teacher could testify to that wold not involve hearsay..

Judge agree that case is circumstantial..... and..... Cassidy witnessed this - and she's alive because of the killer's relationship to her..... means.....

He's going to think about it. And - he wants enough time to think - so not this afternoon.......... and - good for him - he DOES NOT want to hear what the witness has to say before ruling on it's admissibility.

Holy Cow - this could be huge.

No, what they are solely referring to is ; more than one person was present during the murder. In this case it would be Cassidy (who is witness to a crime.) I know that's how it sounded but the states case is that JY and JY alone murdered his wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CKS