Statement from Cindy about TM and LP

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hopefully all of these statements, emails and tirades on tape will come right back at her and bite her you know where.

This is beyond the denial stage of grieving, this woman is acting like a lunatic and she just can't seem to keep quiet. I'm surprised ANY attour. wants to work with her.

Ok, when did TM state he spent 12 hours with the Anthony's? In fact he did state he only spent a short while with Casey because she was on the dang computer the entire time. And when did TM make a statement about Kidfinders? Maybe I've missed something along the way, but I don't recall either statement coming from TM. Also last week during Cindy's hammer rant she accused the Sentenel of publishing the story about Casey's body possibly being found, when I'm pretty sure they didn't. Cindy.....shut the......up!

(snip)
"Leonard Padilla and Tim Miller came to me under false pretenses. Both claiming their sole purpose to find Caylee alive. Tim Miller misrepresented his intentions, and is falsely accusing me of not cooperating with him, when it is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organization at the expense of exploiting my granddaughters disappearance. Tim Miller tried to discredit Kid Finders Network by falsely stating that they tried to pull out of the search for Caylee. Mr. Miller also claims that he spent twelve hours in my home with my family including Casey, when in fact he spent only a few hours total with me and minutes with Casey. This is an example of Tim Miller following in Leonard Padillas footsteps. Although I feel his organization has a purpose, his misrepresentation has tainted the efforts of so many people with good intentions. I would have expected Tim Miller to speak with me one on one, rather than me hearing him on Nancy Grace."

you really have to question why she is so opposed to someone finding caylee.

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck."

Every time I think she can't possibly go any lower...she does. I think I see the tree from which the apple came!

I am on at work, looking over my shoulder, but I have to comment.

Thank God that Tim Miller is the kind of person that he is because anyone else would just pack up and leave. I know that I would. What a God awful person CA is! TM didn't do what you wanted so you are going to accuse him of something like that! Outrageous!

Tim Miller is a fine man and he and his organization has helped many families!

This latest outburst from Cindy Anthony may just be too much for Tim to handle, and he may very well pack up and leave now!

And who could blame him???

Cindy is in need of help. She has spiraled out of control, and I think she will regret these statements somewhere down the road.

How dare she!
LP may be annoying and a publicity hungry, but even then he still bailed her daughter out so Caylee could be found and made it possible for them to be together! His people are the only thing that kept George from getting into a fist fight with protesters.
And to say that about Tim Miller...she's a monster.

Something is motivating her. Could she know more about the "disappearance" than she's admitted to thus far? Is there a reason she now has a high powered defense attorney?

Cindy does make me think of this May Angelou quote:
"When people show you who they are, believe them."

She really does inspire contempt doesn't she?

Yes, she does which makes me go back to something I posted earlier. Remember when Rev. G said Casey just really wanted out of her homelife so badly, now we can see why. AND I think possibly Casey is enjoying the world seeing what a monster her mom is. Actually, due to a very difficult relationship with my own mother (who had serious issues) I haven't been so angry at Casey (guess I can sympathize just a little) but Cindy I have come to have no use for and feel nothing but contempt for her.

"LP and TM came to me under false pretenses...TM misrepresented his intentions, and is falsely accusing me of not cooperating with him, when it is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organization at the expense of exploiting my granddaughter's disappearance."

From WFTV.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html

Full statement at link.

Didn't SHE contact HIM, and ASK him to come?

Just when I thought this case couldn't make me more crazy....

I don't want to get banned so I will just fill in the blanks with symbols (you guys will get my meaning)...

At first, I honestly felt compassion for the grandparents - none of us can say 'what we would do' in that situation as I hope most of us have never nor will never be in this situation. But after watching Cindy, I have to say that this is not playing out like someone 'losing' it - this is starting to look like someone who 'knows' something and is doing her best to save her daughter from LWOP or the DP.

And, I have A TON of respect for TES (I am a member) and for Tim Miller. How could Cindy accuse Tim of any wrongdoing? This man took a personal tragedy and turned it around to help families around the country. She needs to shut her @#$@#% mouth and let these people do what should've been done two @#$@#$ months ago - FIND CAYLEE. And, if her @#$@ daughter would stop lying to everyone - well then, that baby could've been put to rest a long time ago. MOO!

There are probably lot of good reasons why CA isn't too keen on anyone actually finding Caylee. I think grief at possible loss may not be high on the list.

Read her statement. "Tim Miller misrepresented his intentions, and is falsely accusing me of not cooperating with him, when it is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organization at the expense of exploiting my granddaughters disappearance."

That's not grief talking, folks.

You're right! I see it as another means to disuade potential searchers. She doesn't want TM to find this child in the Orlando area. By the way, does anyone know how the search is going?

Man,this woman is going to have a very difficult life from now on.If she isn't an alcoholic already,she will be soon.She brought it all on herself.

Ok, when did TM state he spent 12 hours with the Anthony's? In fact he did state he only spent a short while with Casey because she was on the dang computer the entire time. And when did TM make a statement about Kidfinders? Maybe I've missed something along the way, but I don't recall either statement coming from TM. Also last week during Cindy's hammer rant she accused the Sentenel of publishing the story about Casey's body possibly being found, when I'm pretty sure they didn't. Cindy.....shut the......up!

(snip)
"Leonard Padilla and Tim Miller came to me under false pretenses. Both claiming their sole purpose to find Caylee alive. Tim Miller misrepresented his intentions, and is falsely accusing me of not cooperating with him, when it is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organization at the expense of exploiting my granddaughters disappearance. Tim Miller tried to discredit Kid Finders Network by falsely stating that they tried to pull out of the search for Caylee. Mr. Miller also claims that he spent twelve hours in my home with my family including Casey, when in fact he spent only a few hours total with me and minutes with Casey. This is an example of Tim Miller following in Leonard Padillas footsteps. Although I feel his organization has a purpose, his misrepresentation has tainted the efforts of so many people with good intentions. I would have expected Tim Miller to speak with me one on one, rather than me hearing him on Nancy Grace."

Cindy Anthony is totally twisted. How could Tim Miller or LP promise to find Caylee ALIVE??? Neither one of them is God last time I looked.

Warning-a small and relatively peaceful rant follows:

May I remind her that she invited both of these organizations?
I have to say, based on the family's history of vile and deceitful statements, I believe Tim and Leonard both with most anything they say about their interactions with this family. And I do not blame them one iota for being unhappy with the way they have been treated.

She invited both Tim and Leonard but she soon found out she could not control the outcome, which is how she is used to living her life.

When she called into Nancy Grace it was very clear to me that she was trying to control the situation and what Tim may have said.

Cindy A is going off the deep end!
She raised Casey & she has the nerve to cut down anyone who helps find Caylee.

At this juncture all media needs to run not walk away. Leave Casey to rot in jail where she belongs.......this family has a crap load of problems. Its them its not anyone else. Its no wonder Tim Miller was almost crying on NG the other night. Cindy is a venomous snake.

Just because her world is crumbling don't give her the right to abuse others!

Yeah........sure.........right.........CA. TM came from Texas upon YOUR request, spent $28,000 dollars thus far to exploit the disappearance of your grandaughter for the publicity. Not to mention that he has some of his crew in Texas working on the "hot tip" you got on the sighting of Caylee. Get real! How about putting some of that money your getting where your mouth is and show us where YOU are searching in Texas, Mexico or Puerto Rico?

I am getting angrier by the minute! :furious: What is wrong with this woman!!

I also wish that everyone, EVERYONE, would stop talking to the Anthony's or listening to anything they have to say. Tim is right. This is about finding Caylee. It is not about Cindy. Cindy doesn't nothing but lie and spread fertilizer. Ignore her. She has nothing constructive to say about the case and may be purposefully misleading investigators and others. I think she has hired this new lawyer so that no one can say anything negative about her. How about just not mention her at all or give her or her theories any credence and move along without her and get her daughter prosecuted for her crimes.

Ive said it time and time again,......STOP talking to these people --- they live in front of the camera.....Enough is Enough! Enough lies! Enough publicity!

Its about CAYLEE --- and Only Caylee --- and obviously noone in her family has any intentions of helping Caylee ----Media needs to walk away and refuse interviews with these nut jobs!

Truly, someone who cares about her has got to stop this woman before she destroys herself, a friend, someone in her family, her spokesperson (who never speaks because she does all the talking) or her new lawyer. She needs to be convinced to be quiet, to let others speak for her and, espepcially, stop insulting people who are trying to help.

Wow..I for see many more Erika type protesters showing very very soon..

Not condoning it..but she just does not know when to shut up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back