Statement from Cindy about TM and LP

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hear me ROAR! This woman is un-effin-believable.

If she keeps running her mouth and lying, she is going to find herself slapped with criminal and civil charges. What a mess this family has gotten themselves into.. and yes, they have only themselves to blame.

Newsflash..
You are only as good as your word.

"LP and TM came to me under false pretenses...TM misrepresented his intentions, and is falsely accusing me of not cooperating with him, when it is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organization at the expense of exploiting my granddaughter's disappearance."

From WFTV.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html

Full statement at link.

This woman is from a completely different universe I am sure. :banghead:

Tim Miller is a fine man and he and his organization has helped many families!

This latest outburst from Cindy Anthony may just be too much for Tim to handle, and he may very well pack up and leave now!

And who could blame him???

Cindy is in need of help. She has spiraled out of control, and I think she will regret these statements somewhere down the road.

That is exactly what Cindy is hoping! She's a piece of .... work.

I think Cindy may be competing with her daughter for the coveted Worst Mother Of The Year award.

Last year's 3-way tie winners [Britney Spears, Lynne Spears and Dina Lohan] will really have to ramp up their game to best the Anthonys, who are proving to be worthy competitors.

Tim Miller is a fine man and he and his organization has helped many families!

This latest outburst from Cindy Anthony may just be too much for Tim to handle, and he may very well pack up and leave now!

And who could blame him???

Cindy is in need of help. She has spiraled out of control, and I think she will regret these statements somewhere down the road.

I personally have no interest in "helping" Cindy. Let her continue to spiral.

OMG. I wanna slap her. She is so threatened by Tim because when his team finds Caylee its game over for her and her lies.

Plus I think the search teams are getting closer and closer to finding Caylee and I think Cindy does not want that because then it means she has to accept Caylee being dead.

BAM, GiGi

Maybe CA doesn't know where Caylee is because the GPs moved her.

LP came to Florida to get Casey out of jail in order to find Caylee. Casey didn't talk to Padilla based on the fact Baez said "not to speak with anyone but Baez."

No one in this world would put out $50,000.00 on a complete stranger under false pretenses.

The one good thing is all of Padilla statements are taped, and many on Greta and Nancy, and they all have been about getting Casey out of jail because Padilla felt Casey would help LE find Caylee.

Not sure how LP mis led her she watches tv and all along he said he wanted an opportunity for Casey to talk to him and she never did. Plus she should still thank him because her precious daughter got about 60 hours of JB time something she would not have got if she was locked up. Not to mention the 50k he lost. Anyone that does not agree or do as she asks she lashes out and outright lies about them. Notice how George and Lee are laying low?

Yes. I've always wondered why TES was so strict about that. Now I know why....

Does anyone know where I can get a stylish subpoena holder?

O and, if ya dont mind starting a thread for TP and TM and LP and Blink litigation fund. That woman is egregiously mistating facts that I have first hand involvement in and can say that irrefutably.

She picked the wrong playground to bully.

Truly, someone who cares about her has got to stop this woman before she destroys herself, a friend, someone in her family, her spokesperson (who never speaks because she does all the talking) or her new lawyer. She needs to be convinced to be quiet, to let others speak for her and, espepcially, stop insulting people who are trying to help.

I can't imagine that ANYONE could get through to her. She has lost it.

Where's George?

I can't take much more of this. I think I may be in need of a Zanny :D

I think Cindy may be competing with her daughter for the coveted Worst Mother Of The Year award.

Last year's 3-way tie winners [Britney Spears, Lynne Spears and Dina Lohan] will really have to ramp up their game to best the Anthonys, who are proving to be worthy competitors.
I thought Jackie Peterson would stay on the top of my list forever but she beat out Wacky Jackie with that statement.

This statement is crazy. With her getting an attorney today it all points to one thing "the chloroform was cindy's"

Wonder if Beth Holloway is still actively participating. Haven't heard much. After this stunt by Cindy, if Beth is still in Orlando, I hope she's not giving any TLC to this monster.

btw, I think TM already has Cindy's number and nothing she can say or do now will dissuade him from the search, especially if he's getting help and $$$ from LE and the public.

Does anyone know where I can get a stylish subpoena holder?

O and, if ya dont mind starting a thread for TP and TM and LP and Blink litigation fund. That woman is egregiously mistating facts that I have first hand involvement in and can say that irrefutably.

She picked the wrong playground to bully.

Oh, if only we could call her up!

She needs to be baker acted

Amen. Best statement about her ever.

How did Tim misrepresent his intentions?? I'm sure he told her was there to find Caylee. What the crap???

She is unstable. Very.

And here I've thought that I'd never have a replacement for Patsy Ramsey in my heart, but this attack on the most honorable Tim Miller proves to me that you could fill that void for me.....:weaklink:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgieCat
Back