Statement from Cindy about TM and LP

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Fred Murray would LOVE to have TES putting the time and effort into searching for his daughter Maura the way they have for Caylee. furthermore, there are thousands of cold cases in the world of both missing adults and children that would LOVE this attention, and welcome it gladly. She should learn from Brooke Wilberger's parents about how to act with class and grace in the face of such horrible tragedy.

She could learn alot from Mark Hacking's own parents.

I just called the phone number the Anthony's have up.
I am so steaming mad......phone rang & rang then it goes to a voice message giving you another phone number to call. I kind of wondered if it wasn't Casey's voice giving the message?

They say we all have twins. Cindy Anthony ........... I'd like you to meet...........Jackie Peterson.

I have never been so sick of anyone as I am of her..She IMO does not want the body found...I think she had something to do with the cover up and she knows if Casey goes down, she will go down too...

I was so against the protesters, but I'm not too sure of that now..I wouldn't care if they lined the street...

Her comments and actions are making me wonder if she killed Caylee and Casey is protecting her.

Seriously?

I absolutely HATE this family. Every last one of them.

Karma. They will get what's comming to them eventually I suppose.

Tim is a stand up guy--he's doing this for Caylee. I think it's great that Cindy keeps running her mouth. She just keeps demonstrating more and more of how bizarre and outrageous she is which has even seemed to convince her earlier supporters that she is truly insane. I think it's making it even more apparent to people to go out and find Caylee to put this whole thing to rest.

I truly believe that too....he is not out for publicity, this just happens to be one of those major cases that IS in the news, and the ONLY REASON it is in the news is because this family is soooooo unbelievable!!!! and Cindy is saying this crapola?? :banghead: JMO

She is trying to stop the search by driving Tim away!!

Tim, don't let her get to you. TES must be close!!

Can she go to jail just for being a despicable human being and making us all sick to our stomachs? There oughta be a law....

I know how you feel, truly I do, but if you can, I would encourage people not to react when they are angry, and at all preferably.

From my Grammy, (GRHS)

"Don't get in the mud with the pigs.. The pigs stay pigs and you get dirty.."
LOL That is one of my fav quotes.

I have to agree we have to be cautious about our anger with the family now that they have this new high powered attorney. :innocent:

I have never been so sick of anyone as I am of her..She IMO does not want the body found...I think she had something to do with the cover up and she knows if Casey goes down, she will go down too...

I was so against the protesters, but I'm not too sure of that now..I wouldn't care if they lined the street...

I'm still against protesters...no since in stooping to their level. Although, I understand the frustration.

I'm waiting for justice. One thing to remember-although folks here probably all know this:

Tim Miller experienced the tragic loss of his daughter. It is just despicable to me that Cindy would so much as utter a single ugly word about him. His life has been dedicated to bringing a measure of peace to those who are suffering.

Cindy's abject cruelty is motivated by something rather unusual. I'll wait to see what the evidence is over time.

She's saying this because, imo, she knows if TM keeps up the search, they will find Caylee. And, mark my words, she does NOT want Caylee's body found.

She never did & never will.

Frankly, I wonder why she even bothered to call 911 & report Caylee missing.... she might as well as gone out to the clubs with Casey & just waited patiently for the make-believe Nanny to send Caylee back home.

I know how you feel, truly I do, but if you can, I would encourage people not to react when they are angry, and at all preferably.

From my Grammy, (GRHS)

Get back at Cindy by donating to TES and helping them find Caylee. Donate money or time or an email of support to Tim or LE.

Can she go to jail just for being a despicable human being and making us all sick to our stomachs? There oughta be a law....

In the court of public opinion, she just committed her character to the death penalty... she just hung herself.

Karma. They will get what's comming to them eventually I suppose.
I think that started the day Caylee went "missing". Yes...karma is rearing her head on this one. You reap what you sow and something about tenfold makes me smile.

From my Grammy, (GRHS)

Trust me Blink it wasn't NOTHING BAD.....
I just stated Tim Miller has a impecable reputation & its sad when Cindy had to try & drag him thru the mud.

Something is motivating her. Could she know more about the "disappearance" than she's admitted to thus far? Is there a reason she now has a high powered defense attorney?

Cindy does make me think of this May Angelou quote:
"When people show you who they are, believe them."
I think she is scared they are getting close and figures bashing them they will leave..when they do find Caylee the truth will come out and
Cindy is in alot of trouble, why would she get a Attorney if she hasn't done anything wrong but blab, blab, all lies:liar::liar::liar:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicejean1980
Back