Statement from Cindy about TM and LP

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just went to the helpfindcaylee.com site found George's email addy & wrote him what I thought!!!! I am so sick of these jerks!!!!!! :doh:

And I guess his "work for nothing fool personal assisant" will get it and deposit it in the nearest wastepaper basket, following the directions of the big boss man.

Those remarks Cindy made were completely uncalled for. I would be thankful for any help I received! If someone spent 50 thousand dollars to bail out a loved one or if someone else spent hours and hours searching for a missing loved one, I would be so grateful, even if we disagreed on certain things. Cindy doesn't understand how lucky she is to have so much help from these people!

I am sorry she lost her granddaughter, but she has really crossed a line. There's being blind with grief and then there's aggressively attacking people who are trying to help you.

Get back at Cindy by donating to TES and helping them find Caylee. Donate money or time or an email of support to Tim or LE.

TRUE DAT..
Bumping Suz post.. find baby Caylee and she rests and justice begins.

Something is motivating her. Could she know more about the "disappearance" than she's admitted to thus far? Is there a reason she now has a high powered defense attorney?

Cindy does make me think of this May Angelou quote:
"When people show you who they are, believe them."

"When people show you who they are, believe them."

AMEN!!!

And I guess his "work for nothing fool personal assisant" will get it and deposit it in the nearest wastepaper basket, following the directions of the big boss man.

Just like any tips they got that are incriminating to Casey. IMO.

Cindy Sweetie, honey, sugarbeet, poopsie...You are freaking nuts. Ask Casey who she gave her kid to if you think she has the answer.

My daughter's car smells like there's been a dead body in it AND MY GRANDAUGHTER HAS BEEN MIISSING FOR A MONTH!

This is her fight or flight response. The walls are closing in on her. People are not letting her boss them around. :hand: People all around her are starting to call her bluff. :hand: When she says I have been searching, even NG said to her the other night, "WHERE have you been searching? Why don't you produce these phone records you are talking about?". :hand: Sheriff Kevin B. made it clear he didn't give a hoot what she had to say, he wasn't going to apologize to her, and he is doing this for Caylee. :hand:

Tim pretty much said the said thing, while standing alongside the Sheriff. He was not going to leave and let her get to him, he is going to stay and search. It seems as if everyone, not just media now, are starting to stand up to her, and question her. It's about time!

This is her fight or flight response. She is immature. She is upset with what is being said about her, and the only way she knows to fight back, the only ammunition she has, is to sling insults. Talk to the hand CA, :hand: nobody is buying it anymore.

I thought it was quite telling that she DIDN'T call into NG last night. She would not have been treated with kid gloves.

The most AMAZING thing about this case, and the biggest mystery, is why Cindy did call 911. It's a mind-blower! This case file should be exhibited in the Smithsonian when it's finally resolved. So completely and totally without precedent.

:laugh::laugh:That is there choice!!! LOL Personally I'd not waste the ink or paper!

"LP and TM came to me under false pretenses...TM misrepresented his intentions, and is falsely accusing me of not cooperating with him, when it is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organization at the expense of exploiting my granddaughter's disappearance."

From WFTV.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html

Full statement at link.

Cindy REALLY needs to SHUT UP.
I do not believe that she was honest with eithre Padilla or Miller and now she claims they lied to her. She probably TAUGHT them HOW to lie.

Miller has a stellar reputation. She's is just mad because people are NOT obeying her. Cindy, guess what:

YOU ARE NOT THE BOSS. Maybe you are in your own home, but you do NOT controll the media, the police, or the experienced searchers. Get a clue, ******. All you are doing is showing WHERE Casey learned her lying.

"LP and TM came to me under false pretenses...TM misrepresented his intentions, and is falsely accusing me of not cooperating with him, when it is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organization at the expense of exploiting my granddaughter's disappearance."

From WFTV.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html

Full statement at link.

Oh, PLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHLEASE! Why is the media giving this woman airtime?

As everyone else has said, the focus needs to be on CAYLEE.. not CA, not the other CA, not LA, and not GA. This is about a little girl that has been missing for over 2 months and needs to be found... to find out the truth.

This is her fight or flight response. She is immature. She is upset with what is being said about her, and the only way she knows to fight back, the only ammunition she has, is to sling insults. Talk to the hand CA, :hand: nobody is buying it anymore.

I agree.

Maybe it IS a sign of immaturity.... she behaves just like a child who is so out of control & so ill equipped to deal with a situation that he just doesn't care if his temper tantrum makes things WORSE in the end.

And I think like Casey, Cindy takes a stand & then refuses to back down.... no matter what the price will be.

Two idiots who paint themselves into a corner & keep painting.

I am sorry she lost her granddaughter, but she has really crossed a line. There's being blind with grief and then there's aggressively attacking people who are trying to help you.

I could only feel sorry she's lost her grandaughter, if she felt sorry she lost her grandaughter. She doesn't care if that baby rots god knows where. In fact she hopes she continues to stay where she is...rotting away.

COME ON ALREADY!!!!! Who does this woman think she is??? I have NEVER EVER EVER Heard one bad thing about Tim Miller!!! Not one!!

More importantly..Why do Cindy and George need an attorney?? Especially a high profile one???

Every time I think my contempt for CA can get no deeper she makes a liar out of me. Good news is if she has really retained a top shelf lawyer then I don't expect to hear much else from her.

You think a top-shelf lawyer could muzzle that YAP? :) I kinda doubt it. Cindy's narcissism is constantly blaring out for all to see, hear and record.

This is why she gets so many protesters.

I am imagining that she is going to get a lot more now. I wonder if she is doing this to divert attention once again away from the search and hoping people stop searching? Hopefully this statement will want people to help LE more to find Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tcat91
Back