State's Witness List Released 2008.11.18 Updated 2008.12 & 2009.01.26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was trying to see if I could get any clues by who was added when, etc.
The list is so long.
Should we list in groups by date released as well as one continuous list? Would that help at all or is there a list like that somewhere already?
Who was added in 2008, who was added next - then in March 2009 came all the custodians, the Kronk people, the various FBI people and a bunch of others - Hoover, etc.
Since then there's been more groups who may be related or not to previous groups, etc. Would seeing the list divided into sections by date released tell us anything?

I was trying to see if I could get any clues by who was added when, etc.
The list is so long.
Should we list in groups by date released as well as one continuous list? Would that help at all or is there a list like that somewhere already?
Who was added in 2008, who was added next - then in March 2009 came all the custodians, the Kronk people, the various FBI people and a bunch of others - Hoover, etc.
Since then there's been more groups who may be related or not to previous groups, etc. Would seeing the list divided into sections by date released tell us anything?

I would ask ThinkTank, she may have it some database like that. She is the Witness List Master!

I don't know why but when I think of ThinkTank I think it's a guy I'm thinking of - ha! Plus I referred to nums24 as nums10 the other day.:waitasec: Sorry!

Regarding the above - I'm just throwing the idea out here. I'll help with the list if and when people chime in if they think it would be useful - especially ThinkTank.

Signing off tonight though - night all.

Topographical professionals: my guess is that they could be used to try to debunk the area being under water at the time of the searches, based on the lay of the land.

I think it might be a bit confusing to have several different lists, rather than having one complete list in one place. I'm not sure what further info we could gather from a list by date of when the witnesses were added to the State witness list, other than they were added at the same time, and/or they may work in the same place (as in Oak Ridge Lab or LE or FBI)? The Defense seems to group the people when they schedule the depositions.
Just my two cents ...

This is the one I'm really pleased to see: - Kari Siracusa - Custodian of Records - JC Penney, Orlando, FL.

Now we'll find out what she bought at Pennys!

Me too! I have always wondered why Cindy was so adamant with Yuri when she was telling him during her interview that she already knew what was purchased and that it was not related to Caylee's disappearance. (not Cindy's words verbatim)

First of all, Cindy had/has no way of knowing what is/was relevant to the investigation and the fact that imo, from everything that I have seen/heard/read, she has from "Day 31" either tried to *run* this investigation her way OR tried to tell LE how to do it. Just like everything else in her life, it appears to me anyway that she always, always knows best, she fancies herself an expert at everything...getting absolutely indignant if ANYONE (including LE) dare to tell her differently. Life in that household (not to excuse ICA in any way shape, form or fashion) must have been H E L L! Didn't mean to stray OT, but I just have never met anyone with the unmitigated gall that Cindy Anthony has..and it never fails to completely kerfunkel me! :banghead:

What were her purchases @ JCP, I wonder? Remember all the talk about the locket(s) back then? I've always wondered if maybe something like that was found with Caylee...would we already know that by now, or no? The Sunshine Law confuses me in the respect that I still really don't understand 'what kinds of stuff' can be held back for trial....and is it held back from everyone, or does the SA have to tell JB? Should be very interesting....

THANK YOU MuzikMan!!!

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1eypXuLsh5uatd0yhKQPIBl3_qCYIw5K-bc0q2jEVkHo&hl=en
STATE WITNESS LIST

Updated September 21, 2010 - depositions added
Defense depositions for October 7, 2010

- Scott Bolin, FBI - added Dec 3, 2008 [Defense depo June 17, 2010; Oct 7, 2010]
- John Dennis Bradley - Expert Witness - Cacheback - added May 24, 2010
[Defense depo Oct 7, 2010 via Skype from Canada)]
- C. Douglas Clark - Univ of Central FL - air samples - added March 23, 2009
[Defense depo Oct 7, 2010]
- David D. Clarke - OCSO - added Nov 17, 2008 [Defense depo Oct 7, 2010]
- Dep Elizabeth Collins - OCSO - added March 23, 2009
- Dep Brian E. Cross - OCSO - added May 24, 2010 [Defense depo Oct 7, 2010]
- Dep Kethlin B. Cutcher - OCSO - added April 13, 2009
- Tanya DePalmo - OCSO - added Nov 17, 2008 [Defense depo Oct 7, 2010]
- George Duke - Metropolitan Bureau of Inv - added Dec 3, 2008

THANK YOU MUZIKMAN!!!

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1eypXuLsh5uatd0yhKQPIBl3_qCYIw5K-bc0q2jEVkHo&hl=en
STATE WITNESS LIST

State witness list updated - Sept 30, 2010 - Defense depositions added

- Sgt John V. Allen - OCSO added Nov 17, 2008 [Defense depo
March 10, 2010 and Sept 15, 2010-canceled; interviewed by State June 11, 2010(?) ]

- Maureen Bradley, PhD FBI Lab - Expert Witness - added March 23, 2009
[Defense depo Sept 29, 2010]

- Corp. Eric William Edwards - OCSO - added Nov 17, 2008 [Defense depo
March 10, 2010] [Defense depo Sept 24, 2010-canceled]

- Dr. Neal Haskill - Expert Witness - entomologist - added March 23, 2009
[Defense depo Oct 22, 2010 - named in Status Hearing]

- Morgan Hayes, FDLE - added March 23, 2009 [Defense depo
Oct 7, 2010 - named in Status Hearing]

- Christina Hopkins - Metropolitan Bureau of Inv - added March 23, 2009 [Defense depo Oct 7, 2010 - named in Status Hearing]

- Heather L. Kasper - OCSO - added March 23, 2009 [Defense depo

- Erin P. Martin - FBI Lab - Expert Witness - added Dec 3, 2008
[Defense depo Sept 29, 2010]

- Robin Maynard - OCSO - added March 23, 2009 [Defense depo

- Darrell C. McCaskill - OCSO - added March 23, 2009 [Defense depo

- Shelly Meade, OCSO - added Dec 3, 2008 [Defense depo

- Yuri N. Melich - OCSO - added Nov 17, 2008 [Defense depo Sept 10, 2010 - depo not complete - named in Status Hearing]

- Cary T. Oien, FBI Lab - added Dec 3, 2008 [Defense depo Sept 29, 2010]

- Michael P. Rickenbach, PhD FBI Lab - added Dec 3, 2008
[Defense depo Sept 29, 2010 in Washington DC - named in Status Hearing]

- Kari Roderick [??Carolyn Roderick OCSO?? - added Nov 17,2008 [Defense depo Oct 7, 2010 - named in Status Hearing]

- Nickolas Savage, FBI - added Dec 3, 2008 [Defense depo July 23, 2010/
Sept 30, 2010]

- James K. Stewart - Orlando PD - added March 23, 2009 [Defense depo

- Rudolph G. Wilson - Orlando PD - added March 23, 2009 [Defense depo

- William M. Yamber - OCSO - added March 23, 2009 [Defense depo

Murder Docket Updated:

09/29/2010 Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery

09/30/2010 Supplemental State Witness List

Murder Docket Updated:

09/29/2010 Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery

Wonder why the State is allowed to add witnesses past the August 31st deadline???

THANK YOU MUZIKMAN!!!

STATE WITNESS LIST

Updated October 1, 2010 - new witness added - one depo cancelled
- State added one new witness (past the deadline of Aug 31, 2010 - for good
cause due to issues raised in the depositions taken on
September 22, 2010 [Dr. Arpad Vass of the Oak Ridge Lab in TN] and
on September 28, 2010 [the Medical Examiners Dr. G, Gary Utz and
Steven Hanson])

New witness is Jean-Marc Lefebvre-Despeaux - President of Blue Star in
Monaco - "Blue Star Forensic" is a blood visualizing agent based on luminol, used in blood search at crime scenes

- Nickolas Savage, FBI [Defense depo July 23, 2010/Sept 30, 2010 - cancelled, unavailable]

So ... the State must have "blood evidence" which was detected by use of the luminol substance, and will be entered into evidence at trial !

THANK YOU MUZIKMAN!!!

STATE WITNESS LIST

Steven Hanson])

Monaco - "Blue Star Forensic" is a blood visualizing agent based on luminol, used in blood search at crime scenes

- Nickolas Savage, FBI [Defense depo July 23, 2010/Sept 30, 2010 - cancelled, unavailable]

So ... the State must have "blood evidence" which was detected by use of the luminol substance, and will be entered into evidence at trial !

The Blue Star product was discussed a long time ago in a thread. IIRC it was used in the trunk of KC's car. I don't think any blood was detected. LE wanted to make sure this product couldn't be responsible for the high level of chloroform in the trunk.

I'll see if I can find the old discussions.

Here's some:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3198465&postcount=30"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009.01.21 Document Release[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2859400&postcount=374"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic reports in[/ame]

Originally Posted by ThinkTank
THANK YOU MUZIKMAN!!!

https://docs.google.com/document/edi...q2jEVkHo&hl=en
STATE WITNESS LIST

Steven Hanson])

The Blue Star product was discussed a long time ago in a thread. IIRC it was used in the trunk of KC's car. I don't think any blood was detected. LE wanted to make sure this product couldn't be responsible for the high level of chloroform in the trunk.

I'll see if I can find the old discussions.

Here's some:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009.01.21 Document Release

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic reports in

THANK YOU! I jumped the gun on assuming it was "blood evidence" ....
After reading the info you provided, I see now that the Blue Star chemical did not contribute to the levels of chloroform in the air samples taken from the trunk.

The State must have added the President of the Blue Star company to refute what the Defense must be trying to say about the air samples containing chloroform, after taking the depositions of Dr. Vass at the Body Farm, and the Florida Medical Examiners on Sept. 22nd and Sept. 28th.

THANKS TO MUZIKMAN FOR GETTING THE NOTICES!!!

STATE WITNESS LIST

State
Updated October 23, 2010 - depositions scheduled

- William "Eric" Edwards - OCSO - Defense depo Oct 22, 2010
- Jesse Grund - Defense depo Oct 26, 2010
- Richard Grund - defense depo Oct 26, 2010
- Silvia Hernandez - jail guard - Defense depo Oct 26, 2010
- Yuri Melich - OCSO - Defense depo Oct 27, 2010

Any word on when they plan to depose AH? She's only available on Saturdays when her ship docks IIRC from the last status hearing. That only leaves today and next Saturday.

Any word on when they plan to depose AH? She's only available on Saturdays when her ship docks IIRC from the last status hearing. That only leaves today and next Saturday.

We have not seen a Notice of Taking Deposition filed by the Defense for the Amy H. depo.

I doubt they will depose Amy. There is nothing she could say that could benefit the defense. She is a victim herself of ICA. Waste of C Mason's time.

THANK YOU TO MUZIKMAN for getting the NOTICES

STATE WITNESS LIST

11/02/2010 Notice of Taking Deposition(s)
Defense taking depo on Nov 10, 2010 of
Kristen Brewer OCSO
Susan Mears (a/k/a Grattis) OCSO
Carlos Padilla OCSO
Ronald Murdock OCSO
Pamela Porter OCSO
Dorothy Rivera (a/k/a Montes) OCSO
Jennifer Welch OCSO

11/02/2010 Amended Notice of Taking Deposition(s)

Defense depo for Nov 9, 2010 of these people - Defense added 6 people for this day
Sandra Cawn (a/k/a Osborne) OCSO
Kevin Stenger OCSO
Brian Cross OCSO
Sara Koerber OCSO
Michael Erickson OCSO
Rendon Fletcher OCSO
Reginal Hosey OCSO
Ryan Eberlin OCSO

11/01/2010 Notice of Taking Deposition

Defense taking depo on Nov 3, 2010 of Michael Sigman, Ph.D. Univ Central FL Forensic Science

10/26/2010 Notice of Taking Depositions

Defense taking depo on Oct 28, 2010 of Nikolas Savage FBI

10/26/2010 Notice of Cancellation of Depositions
Defense depo on Oct 26, 2010 CANCELED for Richard Grund and Jesse Grund

State witness - Lynn Gibson - (saw mama doll w/no clothes at remains site Aug 9, 2008) lives Orlando - added May 24, 2010

Monte Carlo E-mail Shows Casey Prosecution's Strategy
Prosecutors Claim Casey Anthony Knocked Out, Killed Daughter

http://www.wesh.com/r/25683818/detail.html

Video Report: http://www.wesh.com/video/25689575/detail.html

<snipped>
Prosecutors want to eliminate any possibility that their own investigators could have introduced chloroform into Anthony's car while processing it for evidence.

One of Anthony's defense attorneys, Cheney Mason, has told WESH 2 News numerous times that the state cannot prove Caylee Anthony was murdered, let alone that her death was premeditated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back