Stephen Powell Arrested in Washington State #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprise, surprise, Josh's dad pleads the fifth on questions about Susan's disappearance:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlin...l-takes-the-fifth-on-susan-cox-disappearance/

Josh Powell’s father has filed paperwork stating that he will not answer any questions from law enforcement authorities about the disappearance of his daughter-in-law, Susan Cox Powell.
Steven Powell submitted a notice to law enforcement in Pierce County Superior Court invoking his Fifth Amendment right to not answer questions posed to him by authorities about the case.

Just a few thoughts after viewing the SusanPowell.org site which I hadn't seen before today. One has to wonder if JG was ever sexually abused by her father. She seemed to be very aware of his sick and twisted mind. If she was ever sexually abused by SP she at least hasn't brought that to light in the media. Which is more than I can say for the entire SP family talking negatively about JG and her actions after Susan went missing.

If the Powell family did anything with that SP.org site, it made it abundantly clear that the Powell family is totally whacko.

So, he's just removed from the whole annihilation/eradication of the family?

People talk, especially such big talkers as SP is and JP was. He just thinks he's being sly by not talking to the police. Unless he's in solitary the rest of his life, he won't be able to resist talking. Unless JP, I don't see him as committing suicide. But somewhere in his future conversation, or somewhere in all they gleaned from the home, I think there is a clue.

People talk, especially such big talkers as SP is and JP was. He just thinks he's being sly by not talking to the police. Unless he's in solitary the rest of his life, he won't be able to resist talking. Unless JP, I don't see him as committing suicide. But somewhere in his future conversation, or somewhere in all they gleaned from the home, I think there is a clue.

BBM

I think so, too. From both homes. There has to be!

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member