Steven Avery: Guilty of Teresa Halbach's Murder? #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
(quote)
During her illustrious career, Zellner has won many cases that were considered unwinnable. This includes exonerating 17 men and winning approximately $110.0 million from wrongful conviction and medical malpractice lawsuits.

So what ? Tom Brady has played in 8 Super Bowls and only won 5 and he is generally regarded as the best QB to ever have played.

Where is Melissa Calusinski ?

It’s been done numerous times throughout these threads. I am willing to wait for the case to play out. No need for debates anymore. But I’ll point out when fabrications are being peddled.

Anyone notice it is only those who support the state without question, that continue the smear campaign against Zellner and Avery.

If Zellner wasnt making the state worried with her investigation, there wouldn’t be so much push back like there is now.

It is quite entertaining watching these cretins squirm.

As I suspected ...

I support the fact that SA/BD are guilty and are incarcerated as they should be. And who is pushing back and squirming ?

Why don't you tell me with 100% certainty that Steven Avery could not have brushed up against the panel behind the ignition switch with a cut finger ?

Why don’t you tell us how he selectively bled here and there, but not in the obvious spots?
Clearly planted. It is obvious. Most rational minds can see it. It is only bias that keeps the states mouthpieces from seeing it.

Bias and straight up deception.

Correct, it is not a one-way street.
I haven't seen anyone who has stated that it is? People with differing opinions like yourself have posted here too. No problem with that.

Last edited:
Why don't you lay out what the fabrications are instead of making a stupid general accusation ?

It’s been done. What’s the point in spending all day going back and forth in a debate that doesn’t settle anything?

Why don’t you just let it go and wait for the case to play out, instead of continuing with the smear campaign?

It’s really starting to look like you have an agenda here.

So what ? Tom Brady has played in 8 Super Bowls and only won 5 and he is generally regarded as the best QB to ever have played.

Where is Melissa Calusinski ?
This is a thread for Steven Avery, and not Melissa Calusinski or super bowls.

Why don’t you tell us how he selectively bled here and there, but not in the obvious spots?
Clearly planted. It is obvious. Most rational minds can see it. It is only bias that keeps the states mouthpieces from seeing it.

Bias and straight up deception.

First of all, you don't know how much he was bleeding. Second, you don't know if was dark. Third, you don't know what SA's frame of mind was after the murder. Fourth, you don't which hand SA used to do what in the car. Lastly, you have no clue (and neither does Zellner) if SA went back and did a partial cleanup of the Rav4.

Rational minds look at all of the possible alternatives and I don't see evidence of anyone else's DNA in the Rav4.

It’s been done. What’s the point in spending all day going back and forth in a debate that doesn’t settle anything?

Why don’t you just let it go and wait for the case to play out, instead of continuing with the smear campaign?

It’s really starting to look like you have an agenda here.

Agenda ? LOL - this is an internet discussion forum. If I had an agenda, I'd be working with the State in keeping Avery & Dassey behind bars.

The smear campaign is being done by Zellner on BoD, ST, RH and perpetuated by the truthers.

The only thing I gather from any of your generic posts is that you don't like it when someone doesn't play nice with your views.

This is a thread for Steven Avery, and not Melissa Calusinski or super bowls.

Ah, you don't like that the fact Melissa is still in jail disrupts the narrative of how great Zellner is ...

First of all, you don't know how much he was bleeding. Second, you don't know if was dark. Third, you don't know what SA's frame of mind was after the murder. Fourth, you don't which hand SA used to do what in the car. Lastly, you have no clue (and neither does Zellner) if SA went back and did a partial cleanup of the Rav4.

Rational minds look at all of the possible alternatives and I don't see evidence of anyone else's DNA in the Rav4.
Steven Avery taped his finger after he opened up the almost healed wound on the trailer before going to Menards.
I have had a cut on my finger from a knife chopping up vegetables. It bled profusely and i immediately washed it and dressed and bandaged it firmly to stop the bleeding which it did. If a cut doesn't stop bleeding and is very deep it would need suturing by a doctor.

Agenda ? LOL - this is an internet discussion forum. If I had an agenda, I'd be working with the State in keeping Avery & Dassey behind bars.

The smear campaign is being done by Zellner on BoD, ST, RH and perpetuated by the truthers.

The only thing I gather from any of your generic posts is that you don't like it when someone doesn't play nice with your views.

Please. What you are doing here is disturbing.

Steven Avery taped his finger after he opened up the almost healed wound on the trailer before going to Menards.
I have had a cut on my finger from a knife chopping up vegetables. It bled profusely and i immediately washed it and dressed and bandaged it firmly to stop the bleeding which it did. If a cut doesn't stop bleeding and is very deep it would need suturing by a doctor.

No one on this board has any clue on how much SA was bleeding on the evening of 10/31 ? BD said he cut his finger so I'm good with that.

Not sure what you're talking about?

How did Zellner know SA was innocent when she took the case and before she did her testing with the experts ? Initally she said she thought he was guilty until she watched MaM1.

Ah, you don't like that the fact Melissa is still in jail disrupts the narrative of how great Zellner is ...

What are you even talking about?

Clearly part of a smear campaign against Zellner. Makes the state look even more guilty.

Why are you doing this?

Please. What you are doing here is disturbing.

Disturbing ? You mean like what Zellner is doing to innocent lives ? You can put me on ignore if you like - I won't be offended.

What are you even talking about?

Clearly part of a smear campaign against Zellner. Makes the state look even more guilty.

Why are you doing this?

Listen and for the last time - Zellner has done good work in the past. I happen to think she's dead wrong on this one - if you don't like my opinion, tough.

Perhaps you should take your toys over to the TickTockManitowoc on Reddit. They don't like anybody that thinks SA/BD were properly convicted.

No one on this board has any clue on how much SA was bleeding on the evening of 10/31 ? BD said he cut his finger so I'm good with that.
It was stated that SA had to go into his trailer to tape it up, so that tells me all i need to know about the cut on his finger.

How did Zellner know SA was innocent when she took the case and before she did her testing with the experts ? Initally she said she thought he was guilty until she watched MaM1.
KZ took the case on after watching MAM because as she stated the more she saw the angrier she became with how the investigation etc. was handled. I guess it sparked her interest in the case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Queen of the Winter Night
Back