Steven Avery: Guilty of Teresa Halbach's Murder? #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Presenting the "truth" - or fairy tale speculation like Bobby killing Halbach on Kuss Road ?

If you're referring to the civil case, all Manitowoc County elected officials were removed from the investigation.

The actual truth is that Avery and Dassey raped, murdered, and burned Teresa Halbach's body and the actual truth is they're in state prison where they belong.

It is not fairy tale speculation at all that TH was on Kuss road, the dogs tracked her scent all around there. Yes, right now though it is speculation that Bobby was there with her, same as it would be speculating to say SA was there with her.

Fassbender says this exact thing in Nov 9 interviewrogation. The lead investigators knew where TH's body went before the interview.

You keep asking others to prove things, and you keep saying SA raped TH.
That is impossible to prove at all. BD said it happened, that's not proof.

Evidence is proof and there is NO evidence she was raped by SA. There was no DNA of TH found in Steven's trailer.
The reason none of TH's DNA was found in SA's trailer is because BD hadn't been coerced to confess til March 1st 2006, and by that time it was too late for LE to plant her blood.
No problem for FatKratz, he'll just do a highly unethical dramatic press conference to blast a story that was untrue.
Are you aware that the charge that SA raped TH was dropped, he was convicted of her murder.

The rape charge was dropped as Brendan's confession was not used in Avery's trial. Brendan was convicted of 2nd sexual assault. I happen to believe Brendan as well as what was in the Joe Evan's letter. And unless you have a video of the crime scene, how could you possibly prove rape in a case where the victim was burned after the crime ? I have no doubt that Stevie raped and murdered her.

Last edited:
It is not fairy tale speculation at all that TH was on Kuss road, the dogs tracked her scent all around there. Yes, right now though it is speculation that Bobby was there with her, same as it would be speculating to say SA was there with her.

Fassbender says this exact thing in Nov 9 interviewrogation. The lead investigators knew where TH's body went before the interview.

Go read the CASO report - there is zero proof Halbach was on Kuss Road on 10/31.
All of the dog trackings were checked out and nothing was ever found.

Whatever happened to the Dassey garage claim, the battery switcheroo, Hillegas with the day planner sheet, Halbach being 10 miles away from the ASY @ 2:41 ...

Zellner just makes things up as she goes.

Last edited:
The rape charge was dropped as Brendan's confession was not used in Avery's trial. Brendan was convicted of 2nd sexual assault. I happen to believe Brendan as well as what was in the Joe Evan;s letter. And unless you have a video of the crime scene, how could you possibly prove rape in a case where the victim was burned after the crime. I have no doubt that Stevie raped and murdered her.

So you agree 100% the rape can't be proven. But you adamantly say it happened, and that is your belief and I won't berate you for it.

However, we can 100% prove that Bobby lied and people lied about him, The statements and testimony that have Bobby can't all be true.

So you agree 100% the rape can't be proven. But you adamantly say it happened, and that is your belief and I won't berate you for it.

However, we can 100% prove that Bobby lied and people lied about him, The statements and testimony that have Bobby can't all be true.

Geez ... thanks for not berating me lol. Brendan said she was raped and I seriously doubt Avery had her over for tea and then killed her given his past sexual accusations.

What exactly did Bobby lie about that connects him to the rape and murder of Teresa Halbach ? Do you have any evidence that Bobby was involved ? Or that he was a sexual deviant out molesting little girls and violently attacking women ?

The rape charge was dropped as Brendan's confession was not used in Avery's trial. Brendan was convicted of 2nd sexual assault. I happen to believe Brendan as well as what was in the Joe Evan's letter. And unless you have a video of the crime scene, how could you possibly prove rape in a case where the victim was burned after the crime ? I have no doubt that Stevie raped and murdered her.

BD was convicted because he said he did it, so can be convicted without evidence.

BD was convicted because he said he did it, so can be convicted without evidence.

Ed - confessions are evidence.

If you believe Avery & Dassey to be innocent, you must think evidence was planted.

In the planting scenarios proposed by the truthers ( either LE or Bobby ), please explain why the planters didn't put any of Halbach's hair in Avery's trailer. LE would have had a hairbrush from Teresa's house and if Bobby killed her, he would definitely had access to her hair. Truthers want you to think that Bobby was smart enough to break into Avery's trailer on 11/3. steal blood, clean the sink, and then plant the blood in the Rav4.
But he wouldn't have planted Halbach's hair ?

The arguments they make are laughable.

Last edited:
Geez ... thanks for not berating me lol. Brendan said she was raped and I seriously doubt Avery had her over for tea and then killed her given his past sexual accusations.

What exactly did Bobby lie about that connects him to the rape and murder of Teresa Halbach ? Do you have any evidence that Bobby was involved ? Or that he was a sexual deviant out molesting little girls and violently attacking women ?

You have dismissed the evidence in the record I have presented here yesterday. You have demonstrated that you believe what you want to, not what evidence suggests. It's like Sheriff Petersen implying SA was the rapist of PB after DNA evidence exonerated him, a refusal to accept what evidence says happened or didn't happen.
I accept that you believe how you do, many people were convinced by Kratz accounts. Perfect example being item FL, it never passed through bone, therefore could not have passed through TH's skull.

How do they explain the inconsistencies with TH death certificate?
(quote)
According to claims made by Shaun Attwood, a British prison rights activist working to free Avery, the death certificate shows a large number of inconsistencies. First of all, the theory claims the death certificate was issued before any DNA testing was conducted to confirm that the remains found on Avery's property were, in fact, Halbach's. The form was signed and dated Dec. 6, 2005. The FBI didn't corroborate the match until six weeks later on Jan. 19, 2006. Manitowoc County officials have denied any allegations of wrongdoing before, during, and after the investigation.
The form also had other inconsistencies, according to theorists. For example, the "immediate cause" of death was filled in with "undetermined." That was then crossed out, and under "manner of death," the box "homicide" is checked. Not only that, under "body found," they checked "no," but then under "autopsy performed," they checked "yes." How can you perform an autopsy when there isn't a body to perform it on?
Halbach's Death Certificate Raises More Questions

You have dismissed the evidence in the record I have presented here yesterday. You have demonstrated that you believe what you want to, not what evidence suggests. It's like Sheriff Petersen implying SA was the rapist of PB after DNA evidence exonerated him, a refusal to accept what evidence says happened or didn't happen.
I accept that you believe how you do, many people were convinced by Kratz accounts. Perfect example being item FL, it never passed through bone, therefore could not have passed through TH's skull.

Sounds like you have dismissed all of the evidence that convicted Avery & Dassey.

Can you answer my response to your question on Bobby ? And then my question on planting ?

How do they explain the inconsistencies with TH death certificate?
(quote)
According to claims made by Shaun Attwood, a British prison rights activist working to free Avery, the death certificate shows a large number of inconsistencies. First of all, the theory claims the death certificate was issued before any DNA testing was conducted to confirm that the remains found on Avery's property were, in fact, Halbach's. The form was signed and dated Dec. 6, 2005. The FBI didn't corroborate the match until six weeks later on Jan. 19, 2006. Manitowoc County officials have denied any allegations of wrongdoing before, during, and after the investigation.
The form also had other inconsistencies, according to theorists. For example, the "immediate cause" of death was filled in with "undetermined." That was then crossed out, and under "manner of death," the box "homicide" is checked. Not only that, under "body found," they checked "no," but then under "autopsy performed," they checked "yes." How can you perform an autopsy when there isn't a body to perform it on?
Halbach's Death Certificate Raises More Questions

You bring up post-mortem paperwork as a reason to doubt Avery & Dassey murdered Halbach ?

And the key phrase in your paragraph above is "according to theorists" lol - Zellner is a "theorist" too that has gotten nowhere with her "theories".

Let's get something straight - my opinion on Avery's guilt was not just formed by reading the trial transcripts and what Kratz said on the record. Nice try though.

Go listen to his 11/6/05 interview and then tell me why Blaine Dassey did not say the same thing. Blaine walked home with Brendan after school on 10/31/05.

Ed - confessions are evidence.

If you believe Avery & Dassey to be innocent, you must think evidence was planted.

In the planting scenarios proposed by the truthers ( either LE or Bobby ), please explain why the planters didn't put any of Halbach's hair in Avery's trailer. LE would have had a hairbrush from Teresa's house and if Bobby killed her, he would definitely had access to her hair. Truthers want you to think that Bobby was smart enough to break into Avery's trailer on 11/3. steal blood, clean the sink, and then plant the blood in the Rav4.
Sounds like you have dismissed all of the evidence that convicted Avery & Dassey.

Can you answer my response to your question on Bobby ? And then my question on planting ?

But he wouldn't have planted Halbach's hair ?

The arguments they make are laughable.

Can you finally respond to the 3 points i made with regards to Bobby lying under oath? You have been avoiding it for a long time now.

Also, can you please give it up with this ridiculous truther/guilter talk. This isn't reddit. Please take your hostility and contrarianism back to reddit to. This is not how we do things here.

The hostility coming from you with regards to these issues makes it look like you have skin in the game. It also invalidates your arguments - the ones you cherry pick to make at least.

It is hard to take you seriously.

I had blocked you awhile back for condescending statements and looks like I may have to do so again.
Do you make the rules here ? Put me on ignore if you don't like it. And if you're not a mod, put a sock on it.

I don't care if this is reddit or not - you are a truther - you don't like it a bit when someone disagrees with your opinion, do ya fella ? All of Zellner's sock puppets don't like it when folks shred their theories.

Skin in the game ? Actually, I would say the same thing about your ilk. Upset all the time when someone doesn't bow and answer his questions. The hive mindset ...

Bad news for you and the hive - Avery & Dassey are rotting in jail and are not getting out. The Halbach family has as much peace as they're gonna get, but that doesn't stop you and the others from making things up.

And for taking anyone seriously - puhleez ... your group is the one inventing conspriacy, planting, alternate suspect theories that have ZERO substance.

You are mistaken. On many fronts. I don't belong to any "group" and I do not mind one bit when someone disagrees with me.

Speaking of sockpuppets, it gets extremely suspicious when I constantly see the exact same tone, same tired *advertiser censored* arguments and often the same grammar coming from posters all over the internet.

You see, a big part of this case that is now part of the record is that there are main players in this case, people closely tied to the outcome who are acting as shills all over the internet to influence public perception. It has been obvious for a long time, but Zellner has recently confirmed this. It is now part of the fabric of this case. I just wouldn't want you to get lumped into that category if it is unwarranted.

Again, i would like to reiterate, I do not mind one bit when someone disagrees with me. But that is not what you are doing. There is no debating going on here. It is just the same stuff getting spewed over and over...... "they are guilty and never getting out" , "they are rotting in jail where they belong" , and the constant attacks against Zellner is highly, highly suspicious. This isn't how things are done here. You keep saying "you have no evidence" despite the fact that I and others have literally written and linked to thousands of words of evidence. You ignore and disregard and deflect from the evidence , and then say "You have no evidence".

So it is not that i don't like when someone disagrees with me, but more the fact that it is impossible to have a rational discussion with you.

Last edited:
Again, i would like to reiterate, I do not mind one bit when someone disagrees with me. But that is not what you are doing. There is no debating going on here. It is just the same stuff getting spewed over and over...... "they are guilty and never getting out" , "they are rotting in jail where they belong" , and the constant attacks against Zellner is highly, highly suspicious. This isn't how things are done here. You keep saying "you have no evidence" despite the fact that I and others have literally written and linked to thousands of words of evidence. You ignore and disregard and deflect from the evidence , and then say " You have no evidence".

So it is not that i don't like when someone disagrees with me, but more the fact that it is impossible to have a rational discussion with you.

Let me make something clear - I have no interest in either side of the Avery case but I am what you would call a "guilter". And I don't mind the term at all as I don't have to put in on my C.V. Go back and read my posts from awhile back. At one point and only after watching MaM1, I thought Avery & Dassey were wrongly convicted. Hardly the modus operandi of a paid shill.

I have yet to see ANY evidence that directly proves anyone else committed the crime other than Avery/Dassey. I have seen unproven theories, speculation, but no evidence. Hillegas had the day planner, Bobby killed her on Kuss Road and moved the car by the old dam, LE planted the blood in the Rav4, the battery was switched by the killer, TH's DNA must be in the Dassey garage ... it goes on and on. Theories but no substance. It seems quite impossible for anyone on your side to admit that Stevie might actually be a sociopath with a sex obsession that raped and murdered Halbach with the help of his nephew. Sociopaths are very very good at lying and actually believe their own lies.

And maybe the attacks on Zellner are warranted. I haven't seen any legal experts here, but there are quite a few on reddit that have analyzed and presented case law on all of her filings. And as all of those legal eagles have examined and proposed, all of her efforts on Avery have failed and will continue to do so.

And a rational discussion with you is when you translate unrelated facts to the case such as "Bobby testified at trial he woke up @ 2:00" to "How could Bobby have slept all day and been on the Dassey computer watching *advertiser censored* ?". Please present any evidence tying Bobby to the crime - any ?

And if lastly, why didn't Avery take the stand in his own defense ? I know very well that it's his prerogative, but if he is indeed innocent, scream it to the jury. The actual fact is he would have been ripped to shreds by KK.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmoothieQuota
Back