Steven Powell arrested in Washington State

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was video tapping children in parks. They better look at him for child abductions. Doesn't that come next?

With all due respect, how is Susan seeing the pictures from SP's computer when they are in Utah and he is in Washington?
Perhaps she saw them from before but kept quiet about it and maybe a phone call and SP said something to her which pushed Susan to say enough is enough. MOO

I recall early in this case, after Josh moved to Puyallup, someone was posting here who lived nearby. They said Josh and his dad were taking pictures of kids at the park when the boys were out playing. I wish I could find that post!

And the news said there are thousands of photos! I really cannot believe the charges will stop at voyeurism and ONE count of child *advertiser censored*! No, they just have to make it lots of child *advertiser censored*. I hope this perv gets locked away for the rest of his life!

BBM That was a big red flag; perhaps josh will meet Bubba tonight too. :woohoo:

I asked Ben if media went out to try and get a statement from JP, he said "Yes, and so far nothing".

I would call him a flight risk as well as a danger to every child he comes in contact with. Josh had to know what he was doing. All those tapes........

Josh will loose it without his Dad and his sons.

Wonder who will talk first!

Daddy will give up son, I bet he will even try to blame all the crimes on JP.

I hope tomorrow turns over a whole new leaf for the coxes and they finally get to have those grand babies!!! I would be willing to bet anything, those kids say something once they are away from their dad..

Wow, I thought I couldn't be more disgusted with Steve Powell. I was wrong, this is absolutely sickening. Poor Susan and her little ones. I have to give Susan's family so much credit for being able to remain so amazing through all of this. My heart goes out to them and to all of the victim's of this pervert.

He was video tapping children in parks. They better look at him for child abductions. Doesn't that come next?

Lindsay Baum

Nancy Moyer

I know there are more and you could be so right...

Actually, I think he looks like he is trying super duper hard to hold back his tears. That smirk is a weak disguise for a very weak and stupid man. Loose lips sink ships and his little dinghy is sinking fast.

Some see it the way you do. I thought he was making a face of disgust, but totally agree...he's a very weak man inside, very troubled and possibly very dangerous. jmo

I think he looks pissed in that pic. I just see a 'how dare you arrest me" look.

Chuck and Judy Cox have shown immense restraint and decorum since the beginning of this case. I have been truly amazed at their stance. :rocker:

I think there is motive, I think Susan saw those pictures and told JP that she was going to call the police. This is when JP stopped her by killing her. Calling his dad to tell him what he did and why. SP bent over backwards to help him, my guess is JP met him half way and then SP took her body.

Now LE has to find out where SP favorite places were growing up until now and search those areas.

We've talked about this and half way would have been around the ID/OR border on I-84 then turn north toward Spokane and N ID. That's where he apparently grew up...and I think his brother MP still lives in the area. I have speculated the Hell's Canyon area where the 1/2 way mark is near. jmo

Goodnight to all on this thread. :seeya:

Godspeed justice for Susan.......

I asked Ben if media went out to try and get a statement from JP, he said "Yes, and so far nothing".

No statement from Josh to the press???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member