Steven Powell arrested in Washington State

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great picture there. I might frame it for my mantelpiece. Hopefully there will be a companion picture to go with it soon.

Oh Gosh, a family photo. How sweet of you to think of it!:woohoo:

Well, he won't be going anywhere tonight! Wonder if anyone will post his bail tomorrow when the judge sets it? Oh, I do so hope it is a really high bail!!!!!

SP can cool his heels tonight and think how stupid (thank Goodness) he was/is to get caught.

I am so sorry for the Cox family to have to know that this even looked at their daughter's body. That just totally incenses me.

Does anyone think that SP had that sort of interest and never acted on his fantasies? I am thinking more and more that just maybe JP and SP did something to Susan.

MOO

komokomo_normal.JPG

komonews by FindSusan
PHOTO: Steve Powell is seen being led into the Pierce County Jail by two deputies yfrog.com/mgdo4csj

24 minutes ago

From your link:

scaled.php

He reminds me of the creepy patriarch on "Big Love"...

God Bless and make whatever transition those boys have to make an easy one. I know they have lots of family who love and care about them.

This is sounding like it's gonna be one doozy of a case against Steve Powell. I hope it can/will lead to answers/info as to what happened to Susan.

UGH! Look at those beady little eyes! He just makes me sick.

Remember JP likes to design websites. Maybe he did some work for Dad,

From your link:

scaled.php

Actually, I think he looks like he is trying super duper hard to hold back his tears. That smirk is a weak disguise for a very weak and stupid man. Loose lips sink ships and his little dinghy is sinking fast.

That disgusting pervert won't be smiling for long.

My biggest hope and prayer, besides Susan being found and properly put at rest, is for those boys to be taken away long enough for them to be able to be gently questioned without permission or interference of JP. I don't know if the law allows that during a temporary custody situation, but I sure hope so......I think Susan's boys hold a key that none of the other players are going to turn.

I think there is motive, I think Susan saw those pictures and told JP that she was going to call the police. This is when JP stopped her by killing her. Calling his dad to tell him what he did and why. SP bent over backwards to help him, my guess is JP met him half way and then SP took her body.

Now LE has to find out where SP favorite places were growing up until now and search those areas.

Sheesh - what a smarmy < mod snip >.

I asked Ben Winslow if there was a bail attached to Steve Powell's arrest.

Tonight we need one more prayer answered for the Coxes; Susan returned.

For the first time in a long time I have a glimmer of hope that 'the perv' may have been keeping her captive somewhere.

So many happy tears tonight; the boys are safe. I want to believe that the Coxes are hugging them now or very soon.

I recall early in this case, after Josh moved to Puyallup, someone was posting here who lived nearby. They said Josh and his dad were taking pictures of kids at the park when the boys were out playing. I wish I could find that post!

And the news said there are thousands of photos! I really cannot believe the charges will stop at voyeurism and ONE count of child *advertiser censored*! No, they just have to make it lots of child *advertiser censored*. I hope this perv gets locked away for the rest of his life!

I think there is motive, I think Susan saw those pictures and told JP that she was going to call the police. This is when JP stopped her by killing her. Calling his dad to tell him what he did and why. SP bent over backwards to help him, my guess is JP met him half way and then SP took her body.

Now LE has to find out where SP favorite places were growing up until now and search those areas.

With all due respect, how is Susan seeing the pictures from SP's computer when they are in Utah and he is in Washington?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en