Steven Powell arrested in Washington State

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, now he has to give up his job with the prison system and go live there. LOL

Ha! Now how ironic is that??? All I can say about this arrest is............:great:!

I am just sick for his victims, and mad as all he!!.

wow.....creepy perv. Poor Susan. She must have despised him and hated to be around him. :sick:

I'm talking about the daughter that won't speak to him or is that his daughter-in-law too?

Its his daughter and I see what you're getting at. Perhaps he leered and peeped on her too? I wouldn't doubt it.

BenWinslow Ben Winslow

Pierce Co. Sheriff's Office on #SusanPowell pics seized: "They were secretly taken and inappropriate." @fox13now #findsusan #Utah

3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

»

BenWinslow Ben Winslow

UPDATE: WVC PD detectives in Puyallup, WA tonight when Steven Powell was arrested. @fox13now #findsusan #Utah

5 minutes ago

Sending prayers to Mr and Mrs Cox tonight that ALL their prayers will be answered.

Jp arrested

LE said thousands of video and pictures were taken from the home on the search warrant.

If this is true...that's too many just for personal use. This is sounding more like the Hailey Dunn case now. imo

If this is true...that's too many just for personal use. This is sounding more like the Hailey Dunn case now. imo
That is what LE stated in the live news broadcast but there are many he said that still have to be viewed and victims identified! I'm guessing more charges to come.

BenWinslow Ben Winslow
RT @FindSusan: @BenWinslow Hey Ben, kids have been removed and are in child protective custody #findsusan

AMEN! Just saw it with my own eyes so now i believe it

Le won't but the DA might. In the same broadcast tonight as SP being arrested was a report on how Washington State will be laying off prison guards and probably some prisons will be closed and prisoners released early.

Yes the state has closed McNeil Island already and many cuts have already occurred and measures put in place to cut DOC spending- but I don't see them going soft or making a deal with such a high profile case- a sex crime at that.

(Don't forget this is Pierce county- they went ahead with a Death Penalty case against Robert Yates even after he had already plead guilty and made a deal in the deaths of 13 women- but Pierce county was clear they didn't have to honor a deal in another county.)

This is just awesome (that he was arrested not what he did). Yay for LE for keepin on keepin on!

I would say the daughter doesn't speak to him for more than voyeurism. I bet he didn't stop there when he had a girl in his own house.

Josh is gonna crumble I bet...

Shoot if it was earlier I would go out and celebrate this news!

Picture of a Pervert and a deviant

Attachments

• 110922_Steve_Powell1.jpg
    110922_Steve_Powell1.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 86
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpXCm6U0H6s&feature=related"]OH HAPPY DAY (Live) - THE EDWIN HAWKINS SINGERS - YouTube[/ame]

For the Cox family.

Jp arrested

LE said thousands of video and pictures were taken from the home on the search warrant.

Great picture there. I might frame it for my mantelpiece. Hopefully there will be a companion picture to go with it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en