Steven Powell arrested in Washington State

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the images and videos saved to compact disc were organized into subfolders, including "Taking bath-1," "Taking bath-2," and "Open window in back house." In these subfolders there are images of two girls who were as young as eight and ten-years-old at the time of the recording. The girls are unclothed and taking a bath, using the toilet, and getting dressed or undressed. In many of the images the photographer zooms in on the girls' breasts, buttocks, and genital areas.

When contacted by law enforcement, the mother of the victims identified her daughters in the images. She explained that she sometimes left the blinds open in the upstairs due to the heat. Crying, she said that she never thought someone would be watching and photographing her daughters.

http://www.fox13now.com/news/kstu-p...est-of-steven-powell-20110922,0,4871565.story

14 counts 70 years? NO way, I wish but no way a judge would give that

I seldom find things to laugh about on this forum.......but I just spat my drink on my screen.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I know what you mean. I almost did a Julia Roberts................PMP's

I have said from the beginning that CP was a part of this case; that it factored in somehow. Now it is time for chantrey to start squealing. The worst low life I have ever seen. IMHO

Susan is smiling now; her babies are away from that monster!

"We found many pictures of young girls as young as, we believe, 7 years old in explicit positions," Pierce County sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer said. "They're pictures he shouldn't have taken -- pictures of girls in showers, on toilets, in the bath ... He's basically a peeping Tom with high-end camera equipment."

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/130402668.html?abc=0M8ybUTV

I just want to cry..........

As a mother of 2 girls, this makes me want to do bodily harm.

Thank the good Lord,,Praying he will now bring Susan Home!!!

At the end of the last search a reporter said they were done and were looking at stuff in the crime lab truck and decided to go back in the house for a few hours. I figured they found video from a hidden camera.

They have taken out the head of the Powell compound. Now they need to go in and take apart the rest of the adults in there. Steve will roll on Josh in a minute.

Agree. We'll find out just how emeshed this family is. What destruction by this man. Did his x-wife have any inkling she was married to this?

I'm just getting on tonight and just have to say wow. I think everyone saw the weird vibes this idiot was giving off on tv. Just wow. Trust that red flag moment.

I am 99% sure as I told my friend (when SP started spewing) he was someone who had sold furniture to a business I managed about 10 years ago after I gave up a 22 year career, semi retirement, who resold to the schools. He repulsed me then as he does now. Same name btw..Now getty on up and round up Josh.

My heart goes out to the Cox's right now. Get those boys outta there!

Oh he was very controlling and what, I was the buyer! He was a fool.

SP was quoted during that search that he offered LE to take out the hard drives and give it to them but he said they said NO. Now I'm thinking SP has one or more separate hard drives that are not in any computer that was was going to try to hand off as the ones in the PC. Didn't work DAD-D'O

What about other stuff like thumb drives and other ways to store it? :(

Hmmm - did Steven Powell borrow any camera equipment from work?

What about other stuff like thumb drives and other ways to store it? :(
Thinking again what he said I'm betting this fool thought he could delay the search, the cops leave, and SP can pull them out and take it to LE after he of course took the stuff off of it.

Just got on after watching Grey's Anatomy.. saw KOMO come on.... 15 counts! What a creeper.

They're going to have live video of SP being arrested in a minute.

$%#@! How much more needs to happen before they get those boys away from that family????

:maddening:

News just said there are many more that they have to view to determine more victims

BenWinslow Ben Winslow

Ironically, Steve & Josh Powell due in court today for hearing on barring them from publishing #SusanPowell's diaries. @fox13now #findsusan

1 minute ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member