Steven Powell arrested in Washington State

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone confirm the one post that the neighbor said the kids were taken into protective custody? Or are they still with JP?

BenWinslow Ben Winslow

Ironically, Steve & Josh Powell due in court today for hearing on barring them from publishing #SusanPowell's diaries. @fox13now #findsusan

1 minute ago
I say he just lost that case. lol

I wonder if this has anything to do with the way SP's daughter feels about him?

Jp arrested

LE said thousands of video and pictures were taken from the home on the search warrant.

Attachments

• arrested.jpg
    arrested.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 96
Chuck Cox probably can't return their call yet. He's probably on the floor laughing!

SP didn't act so high and mighty did he?????????????

I think its VERY possible, but i think Josh knew (found out/walked in on) and either hid the body or took the kids "camping" while Steve disposed of the body.

Thats just what iam now wondering did this happen /play out between susan and the father and josh came home after the fact . If so I think DaD told him to get out not even telling Josh what he eventually did to her body as he new josh would be the main POI and you can't talk about what u truly don't know .But man Even if that is just what happen I still feel weird about seeing Josh as a Victom reguardless of how it played out ...

I honestly don't think they'll be any deal making with SP- he was taking video of neighbor children in their own room- that seems to be pretty disturbing to Pierce Co LE.

I think its VERY possible, but i think Josh knew (found out/walked in on) and either hid the body or took the kids "camping" while Steve disposed of the body.

Thats just what iam now wondering did this happen /play out between susan and the father and josh came home after the fact . If so I think DaD told him to get out not even telling Josh what he eventually did to her body as he new josh would be the main POI and you can't talk about what u truly don't know .But man Even if that is just what happen I still feel weird about seeing Josh as a Victom reguardless of how it played out ...
No I think it is backwards. MOO

Susan told JP about it and told him he will not be welcomed anymore. I think JP started to fight with her and he beat her to death. JP calls daddy and daddy helps him.

Can anyone confirm the one post that the neighbor said the kids were taken into protective custody? Or are they still with JP?

It was on Where is Susan FB a neighbor posted it (she posted before it hit the news so I believe it was a neighbor), also Kirk Graves stated the kids were not in the house but since it is a closed group I cannot paste it here correct?

I honestly don't think they'll be any deal making with SP- he was taking video of neighbor children in their own room- that seems to be pretty disturbing to Pierce Co LE.
Le won't but the DA might. In the same broadcast tonight as SP being arrested was a report on how Washington State will be laying off prison guards and probably some prisons will be closed and prisoners released early.

It was on Where is Susan FB a neighbor posted it (she posted before it hit the news so I believe it was a neighbor), also Kirk Graves stated the kids were not in the house but since it is a closed group I cannot paste it here correct?
maybe when the police showed up to arrest them, they let JP take the kids out of the house and he went to a neighbor to watch for a few hours?

Dang, now he has to give up his job with the prison system and go live there. LOL

LOL. I was just thinking that! Looking ahead--->daddy goes to jail--->has to hire big bucks attorney--->gets jail sentence--->loses job--->all adult kids unemployed with no prospects--->house goes to foreclosure--->neighbors happy to be rid of problem family--->Josh homeless, jobless, penniless--->kids go to Coxes--->gwenabob doing happy dance. :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop