Still Asking Questions Here

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No intruder, unless the Ramseys were all drugged and insensible. Maybe the intruder drugged the whole family in order to make off with his prize, who--by the way--screamed at the top of her lungs, if neighbor's reports are to be believed. WHAT could the intruder's motive possibly be? Simply to rape and kill a child and leave her in a basement with a genuinely crazy ransom note on the stairs? Who would POSSIBLY be so brazen and take such EXTREME risks? What if John, Patsy or Burke had stumbled upon him doing the deed? Would he have killed them too? The murder is certainly not a typical pedophile's m.o. The IDIs are asking us to believe in the existence of some roving sexual sadist (who hasn't struck again) and of a family so deeply on the nod that they sleep through a savage murder of their only daughter.

No intruder, unless the Ramseys were all drugged and insensible. Maybe the intruder drugged the whole family in order to make off with his prize, who--by the way--screamed at the top of her lungs, if neighbor's reports are to be believed. WHAT could the intruder's motive possibly be? Simply to rape and kill a child and leave her in a basement with a genuinely crazy ransom note on the stairs? Who would POSSIBLY be so brazen and take such EXTREME risks? What if John, Patsy or Burke had stumbled upon him doing the deed? Would he have killed them too? The murder is certainly not a typical pedophile's m.o. The IDIs are asking us to believe in the existence of some roving sexual sadist (who hasn't struck again) and of a family so deeply on the nod that they sleep through a savage murder of their only daughter.

It's much more plausible that an intruder murdered JBR then parents who had no history of ever abusing a child, who didn't have the socioeconomic problems that drive some parents to hurting their children.

The intruder had some defensive tools with him, should he have been surprised by anyone else in the family. Rope and a stun gun.

It could have been a thrill crime, a hate crime, or a pedophile motive. IMO, the sexual assault was an afterthought, and not the primary motive. Others think differently.

If a scream was heard by the neighbors it was in the basement, and the sound travelled thru an open pipe outside. Experiments done show the scream may not have been heard on the 3rd level.

There's insane crimes committed everyday----and children snatched from much small homes/trailers. It happens.

I think your answers are in your questions.

The perp was worried about the same thing. What if a parent, missing their daughter from her bed, starts wandering around the house?

A ransom note placed on the rear stairs has a tactical value for an intruder. It would act as a tripwire, instantly warning intruders in the kitchen or basement. They may have been closer to the front stairs.

In RDI, there's no distinction between placement on the stairs vs. on JBR's bed. In IDI, there's a tactical advantage to placing it on the stairs.

Wait. It's a horse painted by the horse's handlers to look like a zebra. Hose it off, someone. Well, lookee here: it's the overweight, exhibitionistic old grey mare; too bad she killed one of her colts when it spooked her.

Prior child abuse really now how many cases that we hear each day that there was no signs of abuse..

yes and no intruder would bother to wipe down and redress JB,wrap her in a blanket,put a chair in front of the door (physically impossible),leave a 3 pg note in Patsy's handwriting,exit via a flimsy suitcase and small window (suitcase of which would have been knocked over),all the while leaving a flashlight which would have been needed to see UPstairs(of which the R's coincidentally owned one just like it),and even bother to put the grate BACK into place(even tho it would have made a loud scraping noise and was proved not to have ever been moved anyway),all after JB screamed ! didn't happen.period.

Now since the RN is being brought up alot..I wonder if the reason PR couldn't be removed from being the author is from her right hand sample..cause looking at this I noticed in the words account and bank she made the a's exact way that was in the ransom note itself..

Hi Ravyn.

Here's a good reference link to PR handwriting samples.
http://blabbieville.tripod.com/

As far as the hooded a's go, I use both types of a in my casual handwriting, guess it depends on the flow of the word.

Another trait that PR and the RN writer share is that the endings of some words decrease in scale.

When I attempted to write the rn with my left hand, I had similar patterns of 'distortion' as seen within the rn... the hooded a's (using my left hand) resembled some of the a's in the rn (disjointed and resembling a 'd'), and the L in listen, "Listen carefully', took on that large swooped angle and larger scale.

These parents didn't murder their child. But one of them was responsible for her death, or the injury that caused it. They unintentionally killed her (or thought they did) then staged a murder.
So no prior behavior comes into play. There was prior abuse, though.

Hi Ravyn.

Here's a good reference link to PR handwriting samples.
http://blabbieville.tripod.com/

As far as the hooded a's go, I use both types of a in my casual handwriting, guess it depends on the flow of the word.

Another trait that PR and the RN writer share is that the endings of some words decrease in scale.

When I attempted to write the rn with my left hand, I had similar patterns of 'distortion' as seen within the rn... the hooded a's (using my left hand) resembled some of the a's in the rn (disjointed and resembling a 'd'), and the L in listen, "Listen carefully', took on that large swooped angle and larger scale.

Hi Tad.

Have you ever tried holding the pen in your right hand at the top and try to write..I really can't say about the left cause I can write with my left had to learn when my right hand got broke..So now when I use my left it almost like my right hand writting..But I tried different ways too..

OK, if the intruder had a stun gun why didn't he or she use it on JB and take her out of the house..Why go to the basement at all, see these are the questions I wonder if the intruder was so prepared then why was it that JB was found in the winecellar...

absolutely ravyn...a pedo would have taken her right out the door THAT WAS RIGHT THERE once he had her.he would not have let go of her and risked having his way w her in the basement of her own house,where her family was supposedly sleeping (and they were not tied up or anything!)
and don't let the IDI's fool you,the note was not a 'tripwire' at all.no intruder would place such a note on a dark staircase where someone could step on it (thus rendering it unreadable);it would have been left instead in JB's room...probably on her BED,where they would expect to find her.

It's much more plausible that an intruder murdered JBR then parents who had no history of ever abusing a child, who didn't have the socioeconomic problems that drive some parents to hurting their children.

The intruder had some defensive tools with him, should he have been surprised by anyone else in the family. Rope and a stun gun.

It could have been a thrill crime, a hate crime, or a pedophile motive. IMO, the sexual assault was an afterthought, and not the primary motive. Others think differently.

If a scream was heard by the neighbors it was in the basement, and the sound travelled thru an open pipe outside. Experiments done show the scream may not have been heard on the 3rd level.

There's insane crimes committed everyday----and children snatched from much small homes/trailers. It happens.

those are a kidnapper/pedo's defensive tools??
confident intruder.........

Now a question about the rope did the coroner cut the the paintbrush off the end of it. Cause looking at the rope it's throwing me off..

Thank you,it was just throwing me off when I looked at it..Where did the long piece come from...

Hi Tad.

Have you ever tried holding the pen in your right hand at the top and try to write..I really can't say about the left cause I can write with my left had to learn when my right hand got broke..So now when I use my left it almost like my right hand writting..But I tried different ways too..

Hi Ravyn.

That was tricky, but fun to do; if I venture past the comfortable spot where I hold my 'fav pencil', the higher up I hold the pencil the more linear the 'exemplars' become, rigid looking, all angles and few curves, (lack of control) hard to write each exemplar with similar scale.

holding a marker, thicker shaft, doesn't produce that effect.
writing quite resembles my own, can create curves,
's' are a little funky, but handwiting very legible and comparable, (like writing with chalk).

Hi Tad,

Yes I have noticed using a sharpie or marker is more like my handwritting too...And holding the pen or marker different can cause different effects in the way I write...

Now I know this is far fetch but want to rule it out..The long piece of rope could it had been used to hog tied her..Just wondering..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back