Sting Operation?!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think that is the common perception of those of us who hedge a bit on the factual evidence as in 'lets wait awhile for more evidence' because we all know this has to be proven in a court for the proper outcome for everyone. I have never seen anyone here proclaim Casey's innocence or "be for" the defense other than their right to exist per the Constitution. That perception needs to change. Intolerance just isn't acceptable imho. :/

You make some good points and I agree!

There is a poll here which was taken where people did say they thought Casey was innocent and did not do this. I believe there were 9 votes in that column.

In order to be on the side of the defense, wouldn't you have to believe that she is innocent? I see many posts defending her here and trying to lay the blame on someone else.

To answer your question, NO. You don't have to believe she is innocent to believe in the defense. THEY have not committed this crime, they are only ensuring that she has a fair trial, which is guaranteed her in the Constitution. I can believe she is guilty as he11, and still think the defense experts are credible, tell the truth as they see it, and only doing what they think is fair and just. I do not believe in ANY forum that only wants one side presented. I think it is preferable to hear both sides of any case.... just like the jury will be asked to do when they decide her guilt or innocence.
Likewise, I am not ready to condemn her family for supporting her or believing in her, because that's what families do.
Think about it.. if they stood in front of the camera today and said, "We know Casey killed our granddaughter", how do you think that would affect her defense? It would be a slam dunk for the prosecution... but they don't need that... they already have enough evidence to convict her. They aren't pushing the A's to abandon her and we should not expect them to. They HAVE to present a united front until it's all over.
And I cannot with all certainty say that I would do any better or different than they have done, if I were in the same situation. I might come to HATE my son or daughter in my heart, but I would never admit it to the public.
They are not my candidates for Parents of the Year but none of us are perfect, and it might surprise a lot of us what we are capable of when hit with a tragedy like this. I do believe with all my heart that they love Caylee and the loss of her life is the worst thing that will ever happen to them.

Here is the second - in response to yours (SS):

remember LP had stated a couple of times about "don't be surprised if LE already has the body?"

Then why was lp searching the water with divers?

He said it ONCE on NG, on 12-9, two days before Caylee's remains were found on 12-11. The Blanchard Park search was way before then, in Nov. I think.

The article states RK was hired by the utility co in May 2008. Before that it says he was a bounty hunter & bail bondsman.............too freaking weird in my world.

that is why he could 'flokkow kc's clues', maybe he reads here also.
That explains why he never touched the bag or peeked in it.........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back