Study:Women feel "cheap" and "used" after one night stands.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dont ya know that women are supposed to have more decorum:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:
says what man? :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Ok I have had some alcohol...woohoo and I have put my flak jacket on to defend all blows but what the heck I may aswell be honest. I am with KansasCutie on this one. I have never had a one night stand and think its a bad thing to do. In fact I was always taught it was a "trashy" thing to do so there u go..........Flame Awayyyyyyyyyyy:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

I think random hookups are trashy. I think drinking and driving is trashy and my biggest pet peeve.

Now two adults who decide they don't want a committed relationship but are attracted to each other and have a sort of friends with benefits relationship is not trashy.

I think random hookups are trashy. I think drinking and driving is trashy and my biggest pet peeve.

Now two adults who decide they don't want a committed relationship but are attracted to each other and have a sort of friends with benefits relationship is not trashy.
Thats where Im coming from..even if they just do it the once.

I think thats all a matter of opinion:crazy:

Thats not what a one night stand is.

One night stand = Having sex with someone one time. FWB is a whole different ball game.

I never have either nor would I.

Just wasn't ever my cup of tea. From my point of view I thought it was demeaning to me, trashy, reckless, meaningless and always had the ick factor,to me. Whether it be done by males or females.

But then that is just the guidelines I set forth for myself. What others do is their own state of affairs.

imoo

One night stand = Having sex with someone one time. FWB is a whole different ball game.

FWB can be a one night stand.
Random hookup for me is going out meeting someone and taking them to bed.

Im not about to flame you mate..but I think there are far worse things that two consenting adults could be doing..as long as they are single and not hurting anyone else I dont see the problem with it.

:clap::clap::clap:

Im 100% positive i never will. Trust me. I believe its the most un classy, trashy irresponsible thing someone can do. Its just not in my lifestyle or how i was raised to be.

Driving while intoxicated is a very irresponsible stupid thing to do....but as far as classy??? Definitely think having one night stands is far less classy than drinking & driving.

Sex is an act of love and should only be performed with someone you love. At leasts thats how i was raised.

so as long as you are friends, it is ok and classy? doesnt have to be someone you love then?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back