Stuffed animal "Taz" a.k.a. Techbay "Beanie Baby"?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a TAZ that came from McD's in the summer of 2008 ~!

It's not exactly a stuffed animal, though as I said earlier, I think that this tech guy just called all of the animals/toys in that little basket happy meal toys, and "Beanie Babies" is just a fast, quick description that everyone is familar with.

http://ilovefastfoodtoys.wordpress.com/

from the article:
From June 6th til July 3rd, 2008 “Kung Fu Panda” toys are at McDonald’s. There are 8 action characters to collect.

Thanks for bumping up the thread, I've always wondered about the beanie type toy JT described Caylee picking out from his box of beanie type toys vs. the toy found in front of the neighbor's house on Hopespring, and the bag of new looking toys found by KW in the woods on Suburban. I was just thinking about this again yesterday :) Our minds just can't let these little things go, can they

that's true,
people sell fast food toys and beanies and so on in lots on Ebay too which might be where a small business owner might pick up small lots of them or at thrift stores like you say, or else he could just be an eater of Happy Meals (like me LOL)

Good catch with the McD Taz! :)

There is a distinct difference in a "stuffed animal" or "stuffed toy" and a beanie toy. There are PLENTY of off brand beanie type toys. I think if a toy was a beanie type of toy it would have been described as such and NOT as a stuffed animal or stuffed toy. I could be splitting hairs here, of course, but if the tech guy says he gave her a little beanie toy and the toy that was found or is being discussed is stated to be a stuffed toy...then to me? That is two entirely different things.

A quick question. How long after doc dumps did this man come forward with his claims of Caylee and toy? If memory serves me(probably doesn't) he came out with this claim late in the case.

0b86_35.JPG

Maybe the Taz Beanie Baby resembles the above pic. Perhaps it is not an official beanie baby...but still under the Loony Toons brand...Just a thought.

I got this screenshot from JT's interview. He digs into his bin and comes up with, what looks like to me, a real Ty beanie baby. The tag looks just like their logo. The whole bin seemed to be full of stuffed animals; no plastic toys that I could see.

I can't find Taz a in any of their collections (including retired), either.

Attachments

• jtstuff1.jpg
    jtstuff1.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 28
I got this screenshot from JT's interview. He digs into his bin and comes up with, what looks like to me, a real Ty beanie baby. The tag looks just like their logo. The whole bin seemed to be full of stuffed animals; no plastic toys that I could see.

Thanks EU! That one definetly appears to have the official red Ty logo tag attached.

BUT, that one that is shown is NOT a "Taz" - that beanie is an OWL ~!!!

thank you for posting that snap shot!

the tech guy then could of had ture Ty beanie's and knock off brands as well....or there maybe a Taz Ty

does the doc dump say what the *stuff animal* looked like? is there a pic of it?

i want to make sure im not confused.....does it state there was a *stuff animal* found or that LE was looking for one or both? :waitasec:

I never knew there was video with JT. Anyone have a link to his whole video?

thanks for the pics!

ETA: p.s. it's Happy Meal time! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members