Subpoena for Store Videos Filed 12-08-2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well this gets even more interesting. Kathy Bellich(spelling?) was on Nancy Grace this evening saying that she had checked today and couldn't find anything filed by Baez for this subpoena for the videos!

Between this and the tips that Baez abandoned at the OCSO, it's just too funny.

BeanE,

Nobody could find the thing.
It has emerged from the depths and I have posted a copy here and in the updates for today.

Caylee sure gets around! She's been in NC, TN, GA, CA, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Texas, and of course right at the Fl mall in Orlando!!! The kid must have some serious frequent flier miles!

Poor thing - even her memory can't rest with her grandparents!

LOL, I had to laugh at your post.. It's so true.. She has travelled more in 6 months than I have in 2 years.. The "kiddnappers" who took her must have a lot of money.. :crazy:

Finally it appears! lol. Thanks, Miracles :blowkiss:

Hmmmm.... there's something vaguely obscene sounding about 'subpoena duces tecum' ;)

Oh you're welcome!:blowkiss:

Maybe we've all been "exposed" to too much of Casey's activities. It's a standard motion. Your comment is hilarious, nevertheless.:)

Ad that to the Cindy computer hacking that she won't report to authorities - we could make a list and be in awe of all the baloney they are trying to throw at the walls and get it to stick
They must be tossing things at some very slimy or teflon walls. :P Then again, nothing much sticks to smokescreened mirrors.

I think it is ridiculous to even tout this latest "sighting" as anything other than what it is: NOTHING. Thin air. Not credible. Not confirmable. Not even an actual lead as it dead ends immediately where it began.

They must be tossing things at some very slimy or teflon walls. :P Then again, nothing much sticks to smokescreened mirrors.

I think it is ridiculous to even tout this latest "sighting" as anything other than what it is: NOTHING. Thin air. Not credible. Not confirmable. Not even an actual lead as it dead ends immediately where it began.

Ditto, SS!
What are the odds the A's would make this trip if the trial were over?

Possible answers should be stated in increments of zero.

I agree with both of you...however, what are the odds if they would make this trip if they had to pay for it themselves????? wth do they have a PI for?????

jmo

I agree with both of you...however, what are the odds if they would make this trip if they had to pay for it themselves????? wth do they have a PI for?????

jmo

It's a secret which they cannot tell or it will endanger PI's everywhere. :wink:

You will understand later though.

LOL Good question as to why they have a PI. No, they would not be going to Cali to investigate this without LKL footing the bill...plus there is nothing to report or to see besides the pieces of paper the statements are written on. They can't get the video as it has been too long. The employees of the place say they didn't see her at all. Nothing to back of the story of the two people who made this claim.

MH~ We will still be hearing of these "sightings" long after the trial and none will be credible then either. This will take on the shades of the next huge conspiracy to have put Casey away for LWOP for some oddball reason the OSCO supposedly had against her and the A fam will continue to try to prosper from those sightings as long as possible.

Lawyer for Casey Anthony seeks tapes -- From Fox Orlando

Last Edited: Wednesday, 10 Dec 2008, 12:51 PM EST
Created: Wednesday, 10 Dec 2008, 9:39 AM EST

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) -- The attorney for the mother of a missing Florida girl charged with her murder is seeking a court order for surveillance video of a reported sighting of the tot.

He is a bit slow on the uptake, isn't he? It would seem getting the other tips "bailed out" (paid for) would be more important than a sighting which looks nothing like her. Sheesh!

LOL Good question as to why they have a PI. No, they would not be going to Cali to investigate this without LKL footing the bill...plus there is nothing to report or to see besides the pieces of paper the statements are written on. They can't get the video as it has been too long. The employees of the place say they didn't see her at all. Nothing to back of the story of the two people who made this claim.

MH~ We will still be hearing of these "sightings" long after the trial and none will be credible then either. This will take on the shades of the next huge conspiracy to have put Casey away for LWOP for some oddball reason the OSCO supposedly had against her and the A fam will continue to try to prosper from those sightings as long as possible.

Oh I don't disagree with the sightings continuing.

I just don't think the A's will make the trips if interest wanes and media won't pay.:blowkiss:

Maybe this is the thing someone is talking about in another thread about a hearing? I don't think it is a hearing. I think it is just a form Baez submitted to the court. I wonder if the court will give him the order to get the tapes?

The channel 13 website just was updated to say JB is holding a press conference today at 3pm!
(or did we already know this? sorry if its been discussed already---its news to me!)

I'd say that I hope they do let JB review the surveillance tapes because maybe then he would drop the "mall sighting"... but I know that's not going to happen.

Who ever that little girl is from the mall, is not Caylee and they really need to stop exploited that unknown child. Its comforting that the picture they released is not clear enough to determine who the child is, other than not being Caylee, but still...

I know LE has completely debunked the sighting, but I wonder if LE could use that nifty cellphone software and get the date of the picture? Just as more proof for their side, even though everything that screams decomp should be enough!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sachivcochin
Back