Suicide Theory

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
SNIPPED: "... [JB's] lack of case law to cite and the judge having to help him certainly did not speak well of his ability. A good para-legal could have eaten his lunch. The state's attorney did not object to much, and the ones he did was taken under advisement which means "until the GJ meets IMO.

I was roughly figuring up the hours they have "prepared" for his case from just the dates and other times he was at their house that I know of.......

That is over 500 hours "preparation" time.............give me a break. My brother said the man is totally ignorant or there is something else going on.
No ONE spends that kind of time on a client with no documents, no depositions, and no capital charges to defend. He said this was absolutely ridiculous.

He said he would be surprised before it is over if Baez didn't face some serious ethics charges on this.

Nothing in this case would surprise me at this point. :waitasec:

Anyhoo, as far as Casey attempting suicide now, at this juncture?....not sure she will. She's less likely a flight risk too. So I can see her sticking thru it to the bitter end of the trial. Taking full advantage of her freedom outside of jail...notice all the primming she's been doing on herself lately. She had her chance to commit suicide before but she's not the type, she doesnt have remourse. At least I dont see it.

Ciao you guys! Time for me to go pick up my own little 2 1/5 year old daughter - see you later! :blowkiss:

I've thought as the pressure has been building that she is a suicide risk. With the GJ meeting Tuesday and all. If an indictment is handed down she'll be rearrested with no bond most likely, she'd have to do whatever she is going to do prior to LE coming back for her, kwim? Either flee, or suicide I don't put any of it past her.

I also think that after GA comes back from testifying with the GJ it'll be shortly after that. You know they are ALL going to grill him on what was asked and how he answered. JB will probably drop him off and pick him up after he testifies to grill him too, then they can head to the A's house for a brownie fest and to come up with the newest plan.

I have a feeling this will be an interesting weekend in the A home.

IMO, she is dramatic, but not to herself........she thinks she is perfect and does nothing wrong.......IMO, I would worry that she might do something to her parents. When she told a friend that her parents would give her their home, I got an odd feeling........thinking she would "inherit' the home. IMO

IMO, she is dramatic, but not to herself........she thinks she is perfect and does nothing wrong.......IMO, I would worry that she might do something to her parents. When she told a friend that her parents would give her their home, I got an odd feeling........thinking she would "inherit' the home. IMO

Me too, I still wonder if that may have been part of her plan, we will probably never know. Seriously, If I were Cindy or George, I would definitely be sleeping with one eye open. :eek:

Me too, I still wonder if that may have been part of her plan, we will probably never know. Seriously, If I were Cindy or George, I would definitely be sleeping with one eye open. :eek:

I have always wondered about that too. If she did kill Caylee premeditated - who's to say there wouldn't have been more victims or that she wont kill again at some point - she sure is good at it....

And on another note - I don't see KC killing herself especially after buying all those bras at Target. I worry more about her parents being so distraught and out of money spent on this and not being able to work, that they may feel desperate and want to end their lives. I don't know how they are coping....

I know George is in security, but does anyone know what kind of company he actually worked as security for? Could he have gotten the chloroform from the place he worked security for?
or did CA get it somewhere she worked? She is a nurse. Was it around the house for a while even before all of this?

The amount of chloroform inside the back of the trunk could possibly kill anybody inside the car. I wonder if Caylee was deceased before the car ended up at Amscott? Could Casey have been trying to commit suicide using the chloroform inside the trunk of the car? A lot of people kill themselves inside their vehicles unless not with chloroform though.

More thank likely chloroform would be a very easy death I assume. I wonder if Casey was going to kill herself to make her parents feel really awful? I wonder if Caylee was dead before the car made its way to Amscott or after.

Hope this doesn't sound stupid and although it is very unlikely it could very well be a possibility and I don't think anybody else has mentioned it.
People like KC don't kill themselves. They don't feel guilt. They drive others to suicide imo

or did CA get it somewhere she worked? She is a nurse. Was it around the house for a while even before all of this?

Doubtful. It is only used in laboratory settings and I don't think either George or Ciundy worked in that capacity.

KC is too selfish to off herself. She was jealous of her daughter and all the attentions she got from everyone. I think that is why KC harmed her child and she said herself she was a spiteful b*tch. She di it all out of spite to her mother.

ITA with the posters who say KC thinks too highly of herself to do away with herself. Why deprive the world of such a gift, she must think!

Besides, I think there would have to be remorse to drive someone to suicide, and that is one emotion KC does not seem to feel, if any!

Casey loves herself too much to commit suicide. If she would commit suicide, then she's had plenty of time to do so by now. No, she won't do it. Not before she goes to prison. Now after she's been in for awhile? Who knows. Prison just may get to her.

Casey loves herself too much to commit suicide. If she would commit suicide, then she's had plenty of time to do so by now. No, she won't do it. Not before she goes to prison. Now after she's been in for awhile? Who knows. Prison just may get to her.

I predict her games will continue in prison. She will attempt to *date*
guards, wardens, case managers..

I do not think Casey was going to kill herself, nor will she now. People who are self centered generally dont commit suicide.

I have to agree, I think the chloroform was used to try and get rid of forensic evidence. KC is way too selfish and in love with herself to want to kill herself

I respectfully disagree. The cleanup would be an afterthought, but the chloroform had something to do with premeditation. Whatever she used it for, she was searching the internet for chloroform prior to Caylee's disappearance.

JoAnn_W

I respectfully disagree. The cleanup would be an afterthought, but the chloroform had something to do with premeditation. Whatever she used it for, she was searching the internet for chloroform prior to Caylee's disappearance.
JoAnn_W
chloroform is not used for cleaning purposes anymore. It's been banned from that according to the websites I have read. I don't think Casey is big on cleaning up either. She's too lazy imo.

We have had two suicides in my family (my brother, and cousin). Later I worked on a crisis line for suicide prevention so have learned quite a bit about suicide. It's true that narcissists eg (which is what KC appears to me to be) seldom commit suicide. But it's seldom for the reason we expect, that they simply "think too highly of themselves." It's now come to be understood this may be because on the inside, most pathological narcissists already feel "dead." JMHUO (unprofessional)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back