Suicide Theory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
yes, they say many narcssicist criminals will attempt or succeed in suicide because they don't want the law to have the satisfaction of excecuting them or having control over them.

I have always wondered about that too. If she did kill Caylee premeditated - who's to say there wouldn't have been more victims or that she wont kill again at some point - she sure is good at it....

well, it is a fact that she told her friends her mother was *giving* the family house to her... :waitasec:

And on another note - I don't see KC killing herself especially after buying all those bras at Target. I worry more about her parents being so distraught and out of money spent on this and not being able to work, that they may feel desperate and want to end their lives. I don't know how they are coping....

I still have empathy for them, too. I simply cannot imagine. I really can't. :(

SNIPPED: "... It's true that narcissists eg (which is what KC appears to me to be) seldom commit suicide. But it's seldom for the reason we expect, that they simply "think too highly of themselves..."

Kiki - so sorry to hear about your family's losses. :(

ITA re: the above snipped portion. I've been posting since thread #100 or so back 2 months ago in the Caylee A General Discussion threads that my opinion/belief/understanding is that narcissists rarely commit suidice...and that I really don't see her being one of those who'd be high risk for same... and, more importantly, even if she is a narcissist who is at increased risk for suicide, she hasn't yet reached that point where she'd even seriously consider it (though I would always acknowledge that without a clinical evaluation my opinion, or anyone else's for that matter, really ain't worth much :D )

Casey will not commit suicide... she wont have to. Just when she goes to jail for murder and they put her in general population, im sure they will take care of for all of us. My brother spent most of his years from like 10 years old to like 40, in and out. I remember visiting him when i was like 14-15 years old. And asked him what some of those inmates were in there for and he said from armed robbery to muderers. But you let one step through that door who has ever harmed, molested, raped or murdered a child , sometimes they dont get out alive....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6
Back