Sunday May 19 Chris & Skye Hughes on Tricia's True Crime Radio

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh wow ... Listening to the caller So leaving AZ was the beginning of her plan to kill him.. Chris and Sky were going to be the ninjas. WOW!

I don't think Jodi has evil in her eyes. She has nothing. Dead eyes. Soulless black holes of emptiness.

Oh wow ... Listening to the caller So leaving AZ was the beginning of her plan to kill him.. Chris and Sky were going to be the ninjas. WOW!
mm... about the same size as JA but a little taller???

IMO YEP!

Wonder if she is taller than JA>

Listening to the LaViolette discussion, here are my two cents...

I agree with the point that she is probably one of those people who automatically believes any report of domestic violence due to the nature of her profession, so she really may have been duped by JA, BUT...

What was most shocking to me about her during this trial was her utter lack of compassion for Travis. It's not like JA stabbed him once and ran out of the house. What she did to him was horrific. How in the world can anybody be indifferent to that? ALV is either a completely cold person, or she was a great actress on the stand by showing no emotion... I don't know. I was very turned off by her.

mm... about the same size as JA but a little taller???

IMO YEP!

Wonder if she is taller than JA>

IMO that's not even a close theory. JA was just projecting herself as the female ninja when she created her piece of fiction. She isn't smart enought to set up the Hughes.

OMG - JA was greeting people @ Travis's memorial as if she was the grieving partner/girlfriend/spouse - saying "Thank you for coming"!

Cray-cray & then some!!!

Please understand that Jodi's Mom and Dad are ... how do I say this delicately ... simple. They were way beyond their intellectual scope in the complexity of their evil spawn's atrocities. I just can't blame them. I want to... but I can't.
JMO IMO and all that jazz.

Top 100 Traits of Personality-Disordered Individuals

Introduction

Every relationship between a Personality-Disordered Individual and a Non Personality-Disordered Individual is as unique as the DNA of the people involved. Nevertheless, there are some common behavior patterns.

The list below contains descriptions of some of the more common traits of people who suffer from personality disorders, as observed by family members and partners. Examples are given of each trait, with descriptions of what it feels like to be caught in the crossfire.

See link for each trait, and click through for a longer description and examples .. very interesting ..

http://outofthefog.net/CommonBehaviors/Top100Traits.html

Great, great show tonight. Thanks Tricia, Kimster and guests.

Great interview. I had a question answered but the answer was not the answer I was looking for. My very special personal psychopath always made himself out to be a victim.

I didn't think she would tell Skye or Chris about the false physical abuse but I thought she may have told them a sob story about how Travis was just not treating her right. All a lie just wanted to know.

In my dealings with my nutcase it was, Oh, how I wanted so much from him, I made him take care of the kids, I wanted so much money from him, I was never satisfied, I made him work so much. I was a nightmare.

None and I repeat NONE of that was true. He was almost never home. He spent almost no time with the kids and I asked for less than zero. He created, behind my back a small fan base. I was the wicked witch. Little by little this all came back to me, embarassed and horrified, rockets flared. I just wanted to know if JA made herself out to be down trodden by TA, like he was hurting her not in physical way.

I just wanted to see if there was a similarity.

Sky's answer was great and I truly felt her emotion. Thank you so much

Top 100 Traits of Personality-Disordered Individuals

Introduction

Every relationship between a Personality-Disordered Individual and a Non Personality-Disordered Individual is as unique as the DNA of the people involved. Nevertheless, there are some common behavior patterns.

The list below contains descriptions of some of the more common traits of people who suffer from personality disorders, as observed by family members and partners. Examples are given of each trait, with descriptions of what it feels like to be caught in the crossfire.

See link for each trait, and click through for a longer description and examples .. very interesting ..

http://outofthefog.net/CommonBehaviors/Top100Traits.html

Fascinating article, thanks for sharing.

Below is another article that is interesting on the same subject. It is written by Dr. Robert D. Hare, who developed the Psychopathy Checklist and is one of the most respected experts in the field.

http://aftermath-surviving-psychopa...-to-spot-social-predators-before-they-attack/

I have read a lot about sociopaths and psychopaths over the years, and one thing I read is never call someone that you think could be a psychopath a psychopath, and never call someone you think could be a sociopath, a sociopath ...as it can send them over the edge and turn a situation extremely dangerous. Most people don't give such things thought and don't want to think people are evil and so forth. And after listening to Skye tonight and how Travis was so kind and giving and always wanted to see the best in people I don't think he really wanted to believe the worst about JA, but then he finally did see her true self and I have often wondered if Travis calling JA a sociopath in an email, is one of the reasons she decided to murder him.

I really hope this week there will be justice for Travis and his family. I hope JA will get the DP as it will at least give the Alexander family some form of peace.

I agree Garlandy, I think calling her out is what finally pushed her over the edge, he was going to end the game for her in that circle so she ended his.

Chris has a way with words. I'm sensing some sadness from KCL. I wonder if it isn't a little that even though the DP is what the family hopes for .. She knows first-hand what lies ahead for them ... :(

That may be part of it. Part of it is total exhaustion. These last two weeks have included a client in from out of State for two weeks solid of therapy PLUS my entire streets at my development being torn up disallowing me from even driving to my house for two weeks PLUS going to court. And court winding down and feeling the strain here toward the end. It's been a draining last couple of weeks and sometimes the emotional toil catches up with me. But I always emerge stronger...just going through some transformation which is kind of how it happens. Thanks though for noticing....xo

Can I just go on record as saying that if in fact Alyce Laviolette actually believed Jodi was a victim of abuse at the hands of Travis Alexander ... She is a completely incompetent fool who should give up on her life long profession and go fold sweaters at The Gap.

Just heard a shout out to Mrs Norris!!:seeya:

You are right. I believe she has a big, big chip on her shoulder against men....and would believe anyone's story of male abuse. I thought that from the first five minutes she testified. IMO she needs the help....she is not helping others at all.
Thanks for your comment AZWatcher

Listening to the LaViolette discussion, here are my two cents...

I agree with the point that she is probably one of those people who automatically believes any report of domestic violence due to the nature of her profession, so she really may have been duped by JA, BUT...

What was most shocking to me about her during this trial was her utter lack of compassion for Travis. It's not like JA stabbed him once and ran out of the house. What she did to him was horrific. How in the world can anybody be indifferent to that? ALV is either a completely cold person, or she was a great actress on the stand by showing no emotion... I don't know. I was very turned off by her.

ALV's take on it? He was male. So he deserved it .

Lost all respect for ALV for defending the murder of Travis Alexander under the guise of DV.

Lost all respect for ALV for defending the murder of Travis Alexander under the guise of DV.

The manner in which she testified was so offensive. Totally hard core and one sided ridiculousness. Including having the audacity to tell that jury that the abuser in the relationship was Travis and Jodi the victim even when questioned by them about the severity of his wounds. It was jaw dropping. I don't think her career or reputation will EVER recover.

Fascinating article, thanks for sharing.

Below is another article that is interesting on the same subject. It is written by Dr. Robert D. Hare, who developed the Psychopathy Checklist and is one of the most respected experts in the field.

http://aftermath-surviving-psychopa...-to-spot-social-predators-before-they-attack/

I have read a lot about sociopaths and psychopaths over the years, and one thing I read is never call someone that you think could be a psychopath a psychopath, and never call someone you think could be a sociopath, a sociopath ...as it can send them over the edge and turn a situation extremely dangerous. Most people don't give such things thought and don't want to think people are evil and so forth. And after listening to Skye tonight and how Travis was so kind and giving and always wanted to see the best in people I don't think he really wanted to believe the worst about JA, but then he finally did see her true self and I have often wondered if Travis calling JA a sociopath in an email, is one of the reasons she decided to murder him.

I really hope this week there will be justice for Travis and his family. I hope JA will get the DP as it will at least give the Alexander family some form of peace.

Personally I believe JA murdered Travis Alexander because she feared exposure of her lies, manipulations and scamming. Her life was in shambles by the time she moved in with her grandparents. She had no home of her own. No car. No boyfriend. Was living off her server wages/tips. She hated Travis for what he had.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back