Support for Kate Middleton, Princess of Wales

Yah, I saw it and EDITED my post ... Your a gem thanks
Sorry I laughed at your comment, not at you! Idk why bc it wasn't even funny :rolleyes: (too much iced coffee today)

Yes, I love the way the RF rework outfits and accessories. The Princess is particularly good at almost reconstructing outfits to where you don't even notice it's the same piece!

If you look closely, I think the hem of the dress has been lengthened? So smart. I wish more womans wear was designed this way.

Fashion Verdict :D

Homage to British brands

"Other royals also used the occasion as an opportunity to showcase the best of British fashion."

It nicely sums up all your previous posts :)

Other lovely outfits :D
Light and subtle colours.
The Ladies look radiant.

1718533607606.png

Last edited:

1718533621847.png

For the first time in their lives the royal children have been given the chance to release a statement about their parents, after a difficult year that has seen their mother diagnosed with cancer.

The photo showed Prince George, 10, Princess Charlotte, 9, and Prince Louis, 6, on a beach trip alongside their father, posing with their backs to the camera as they looked out to sea.

In a short message, they said: 'We love you, Papa. Happy Father’s Day. G, C & L.' The post also included an emoji of two hearts.

A personal pet peeve, and I mean no disrespect to any of my fellow Websleuther's as I care about each and every one of you. I just wish that we all here could call her by her name. Princess Catherine. Her husband calls her Catherine and her last name certainly isn't Middleton as so many people still use for some reason. The media is to blame for this imo. They all call her Kate Middleton and I'm willing to bet a large sum of money she hasn't used that name since her wedding day. I've been writing to every media outlet that I see that calls her Kate Middleton. And it's pretty much all of them. Rant over. lol

A personal pet peeve, and I mean no disrespect to any of my fellow Websleuther's as I care about each and every one of you. I just wish that we all here could call her by her name. Princess Catherine. Her husband calls her Catherine and her last name certainly isn't Middleton as so many people still use for some reason. The media is to blame for this imo. They all call her Kate Middleton and I'm willing to bet a large sum of money she hasn't used that name since her wedding day. I've been writing to every media outlet that I see that calls her Kate Middleton. And it's pretty much all of them. Rant over. lol

The Great Kate Middleton Debate: Princess or Duchess? What to Call the Future Queen Consort​

Popularly known as "Kate" — and most widely searched online as Kate Middleton — the new Princess of Wales prefers to go by Catherine. As the crown shifts, PEOPLE plans to refer to the royal as Princess Kate and the Princess of Wales. However, in headlines and upon first reference, Kate Middleton will remain so readers can quickly find the stories they are searching.

The Great Kate Middleton Debate: Princess or Duchess? What to Call the Future Queen Consort​

Popularly known as "Kate" — and most widely searched online as Kate Middleton — the new Princess of Wales prefers to go by Catherine. As the crown shifts, PEOPLE plans to refer to the royal as Princess Kate and the Princess of Wales. However, in headlines and upon first reference, Kate Middleton will remain so readers can quickly find the stories they are searching.

She is known as
"Princess Kate"
all over the world.
Especially in my country :D
Who is Catherine? ;)

Um, yes maybe that's because the media incessantly refer to her as Kate Middleton. It's ugly and disrespectful. Readers are too stupid to know her by anything other than her childhood name. Sure. It's one more act of bullying by the media, disguised as catering to the oh, so stupid public.

Um, yes maybe that's because the media incessantly refer to her as Kate Middleton. It's ugly and disrespectful. Readers are too stupid to know her by anything other than her childhood name. Sure. It's one more act of bullying by the media, disguised as catering to the oh, so stupid public.

But wasn't Camilla called "Camilla ParkerBowles" when she was married to then Prince Charles?

I think it is "much ado about nothing" ;)

Diminutive form "Kate"
involves positive emotions/warm feelings.

People all over the world know her as "Princess Kate".
It is almost a "trademark" :)
Positive one.

"Catherine" sounds noble and formal -
fit for a Queen.
So maybe in future...?

JMO from foreigner's perspective :D

Last edited:
Hi Dotta, you may be right!
It has always hit me as disrespectful, though. I would say further that the family never refers to her by Kate, at least not in recent years, and isn't it polite to use what seems to be the preference for that person? She would be deemed rude to correct people, but there hasn't been any indication that the grown woman, now wife of the heir to the thrown, wants to be called by a nickname.
Still, as I said, your perspective may be closer to truth than mine. It's just always rubbed me the wrong way. (Thank heavens her nickname wasn't Kitty!)

Hi Dotta, you may be right!
It has always hit me as disrespectful, though. I would say further that the family never refers to her by Kate, at least not in recent years, and isn't it polite to use what seems to be the preference for that person? She would be deemed rude to correct people, but there hasn't been any indication that the grown woman, now wife of the heir to the thrown, wants to be called by a nickname.
Still, as I said, your perspective may be closer to truth than mine. It's just always rubbed me the wrong way. (Thank heavens her nickname wasn't Kitty!)

So why is Henry called Harry?? ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewhqouiqiuewr
Back