Support Thread: Detective Yuri Melich

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have not been accepted into the WWYMD? Fan Club, but I believe my membership w/bribe is pending...? However, I would like to send get well wishes out to Yuri. :)

The Evil Dead and Killer Clowns from Out of Space
292.gif

LOL... Evil Dead rules. :) Groovy!

LOL... Evil Dead rules. :) Groovy!

Det. Melich:

Ok, I laughed out loud - "Groovy"?!?! I think perhaps the meds you might be taking for pain are making you feel quite 'mellow' - I just hope you don't have nightmares after watching those horror flicks!

I heard this existed, and finally decided to visit. It definately brought a smile to my face and I wanted to send a thank you to you all. Thank you for your prayers, your support, and your kind words of encouragement. Also thank you for keeping Caylee on the forefront. We all are working for her. She's much more than one person or one agency now. I can only hope that we find her soon so these many thousands of people who have been enveloped by this case can find some closure.

As to the leg, Blink was almost right. It broke in three places. A spiral fracture towards the bottom of the left leg (Tibia bone) and two linear fractures one on top and one of the bottom of the fibula. It came during a professenicy ride for the motors unit, of which I recently started cross-training in before this case errupted. I did good the first time around, but in the second time I well... let's say I'm here now. Anyway, Doc's say 6-8 weeks and its' an internal cast with titanium rod and some screws. No external cast which I suppose is good.

Anyhow, thanks again for your support and please continue to keep the Anthony family in your prayers.

Yuri.

Yuri, that's very sweet of you to ask for prayers for the Anthony family; a family who has been thrust into the limelight of misguided hate, not of their own making.

It's awfully nice to see.

May God be with you as you heal. :)

Det. Melich:

Ok, I laughed out loud - "Groovy"?!?! I think perhaps the meds you might be taking for pain are making you feel quite 'mellow' - I just hope you don't have nightmares after watching those horror flicks!

Me too Macushla! 'Groovy"...flashbacks of The Brady Bunch! :Banane09:

God Bless you, Yuri; prayers for a speedy recovery. In the mean time, I hope they gave you some good meds.:woohoo:

As always, prayers for our precious little Caylee - may she come home soon. :rose:

I think I need to google these 'horror' films if they are that good. I've never heard of The Evil Dead.

ETA: I just watched the trailer for The Evil Dead and about wet myself. I'll be having nightmares for sure.

Yuri - I have a really interesting link to my friend's webpage. Please contact me so I can give it to you. I know you will enjoy his section on motorcycling.

toyou.gif

I was so sorry to hear of your accident. Hope you feel better very soon.
Please continue to stop in and keep us updated on how your leg is healing.

Yuri

I relayed your message to my husband and he said he was quite impressed with your buddy that we discussed, but he followed that with a "God help us". :)

We'll be in Orlando the week before Thanksgiving. I'm attending a work conference so John will have plenty of free time on his hands that week. You might want to warn you know who that the the most feared Lawman in Virginia (yes, he actually calls himself that :rolleyes:) will be in town and may be dropping in to say hello. He wanted me to give you his email address to forward on to him, but I didn't want to put it on the boards.

Wow...I loved "Legally Blonde " it showed young women who thought they were all about the look how this young lady really was..good looking, smart, and kind..other people gave her the raspberry but she continued on in her own right. It is OK today to be pretty, smart, dress in vogue, love your dog and still make an impact in law.

I agree completely with you, DeltaDawn; in fact I saw Legally Blonde AND Legally Blonde2 again last week on Oxygen and loved them both. But Yuri has doctor appointments and investigative moves to make right now--hey, he's busy! :) He can watch "Legally Blonde" for the 10,000th and 1st time as soon as the grand jury passes down a murder 1 bill for KC.

Go Yuri! You're No. 1! :clap::clap::clap:

*smile* I'll try to do better. I'll also take your advise and not watch political or news programs. Instead, I intend to watch those B horror movies that my wife won't watch with me. In Demand Cable is great for people in my position... literally. No guarantee I'll be back to jogging by next Wednesday though. ;)

Yuri, it's okay to skip the jogging. I'm writing you a pass. :) And yes, In Demand programming is the best.

Hey, I hope you're feeling a bit better today! You've only got until Wednesday under our terms of agreement. :)

Best,
ts

Thank you so much Detective Yuri for all you've done and will do.
Speedy recovery wishes. I also would like to thank the whole force, that has shown more patience than I would have, on a good day.

Thank you so much Detective Yuri for all you've done and will do.
Speedy recovery wishes. I also would like to thank the whole force, that has shown more patience than I would have, on a good day.

ladonna aka chambord ~~~waving to Carrington.~~~

dear dick tracy...just adding my thanks and best wishes ....(standing in a long line of fans)

what you said about prayer for the Anthony's touched my heart and says so much about your character that I have even more confidence in your efforts than ever.

and thanks to all the others at work on this sad case PLUS all the other things you all have to tend to !!

GET WELL SOON

My sentiments exactly.

Det. Melich:

You'd have to see the movie to understand the "groovy" quote. They're bad horror flicks but the last one Army of Darkness is the best of the bad. Hmm..... does that make sense?

They're bad horror flicks but the last one Army of Darkness is the best of the bad. Hmm..... does that make sense?

Makes perfect sense to me. Some of the worst films are the best, and more fun than the best films. Bubba Ho-Tep? Classic! Roger Corman films are the best of the worst for sure, and any of the Godzilla flicks. The are just sooooo baddddd they are brilliant.

Take care of yourself, and enjoy some quality movie time while you are on the mend. Check out Brotherhood of the Wolf, you'll like it or I'll reimburse you your rental money.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back