Support Thread: Detective Yuri Melich

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What a professional and great man Yuri Melich is! I thought that he did a wonderful job today and Jose Baez is laughable. In fact...I'm still laughing...

I was impressed and loved the way YM looked at the jurors at several points. He came across as so professional and trustworthy.

What a professional and great man Yuri Melich is! I thought that he did a wonderful job today and Jose Baez is laughable. In fact...I'm still laughing...

As am I. The dumbfounded look on his face as he sputtered and tried to come up with a reason for searching the pool...You can't make this stuff up.

To Yuri:

"Acquitting the guilty and condemning the innocent- the LORD detests them both."
-Proverbs 17:15

You are an amazing man Yuri Melich...thank you for your honesty, your integrity, and your professionalism!

I must say, having not been a member during the Yuri posts and having skimmed then when I did stumble upon the best crime forum EVER, you could have knocked me over with a feather when this came up in court proceedings today. I had to come back and reread this thread. My thought was, did I miss something he said that was improper? Was this exchange not as innocuous as I believed upon first read through?

I am so thrilled, upon after rereading, to discover YM is exactly as I remembered. Professional and non disclosing of anything regarding the case.

Bravo Sir. and Thank you.

You were brilliant today, YM. A true force for Caylee in the courtroom! My admiration and respect for you goes so very deep into my heart. Thank you so much for being Caylee's hero in the court room! Bless you and thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you've done for justice for Caylee! It's people like you than remind me that there is justice in the world, and that bad people will not get away with doing bad things, not on your watch!

I am so emotional. Yuri, you have stayed with truth, honesty, and integrity all the way for Caylee. See Casey? The truth doesn't change! Only your lies do. And you're not going to get away with what you did because of people like Yuri Melich!

Thank you for all your hard work on this case. It's not difficult to see that you have invested not only your time but your human side in the effort to find this little girl. You and your crew are in my prayers and I hope you get the appropriate charges placed on KC so we can let justice do its' work.

Baznme, I couldn't have said it better.
Thank you Yuri and everyone involved in bringing justice for Caylee.
You all ROCK :rocker:

Dear Yuri, all law enforcement officers and all law enforcement support staff,

You all have worked so hard to bring this case to where it is now. Without all your hard work and dedication Caylee's murderer may not be where she is now. I pray with you that justice will prevail and at the end of this trial I can raise my glass with you and say "THANKS".

Everybody that put in their time and effort is much appreciated and always will be.

Yuri, you exemplify honesty, integrity, and professionalism. I hope that some day when you retire you write a book about this case.

Thanks, Yuri, and all your colleagues I don't know and cannot name.

I sleep nights because of you.

Thank you Detective Yuri....you have a very special Angel watching over you!!

I just love Yuri!!! He rocks, bless him and his staff, colleagues for all the hard work they have done on this case. And bless his great big heart and soul for they way he put "Jose" to shame today on answering the "questions".

That was best part of my day, watching Yuri answer the questions regarding the "suspect" as Jose put it.

JBis totally scrambling, where is his mentor,CM? Are you advising him at all?

I just watched Yuri's testimony. It was beautiful thing to see. I wonder if Yuri is trained in any martial arts; possibly like Jujitsu where one manipulates his opponents force against him rather than confronting with one's own.

So nice I had to watch it twice.

I am just now to this part. When I heard that name my jaw literally dropped! I knew where I'd heard that name before.

I really think that the defense's only resource that they have used since day 1..ahem..since day 31 to find Caylee or to try to figure out how to explain what the heck is wrong with ICA has been by searching Websleuths. There is no other explanation for how they have continually come up with some of their scenarios. The problem is, that they apparently don't read past the first few posts where each theory is totally blown apart piece by piece and the evidence points right back to ICA every time. Lots Of Luck with that World Wide Web!

My favorite Detective Yuri quote, when asked by JB during his depo "Detective. You know that there's a big difference between neglect of a child and murdering a child, do you not?"

Detective Melich: "Yes, legally yes."

THAT is the way a real man feels about the life of a child.

PS-Detective, if you do ever write a book about the case....can you put pictures in it? In uniform please. :innocent:

Thanks!!! That isn't, to the best of my recollection, what Baez read during that hearing. What I can remember was it was supposedly a post in which DTO stated emphatically that any claims about an accident are B.S. (I'm paraphrasing because I don't remember the exact wording), or something to that effect. It wasn't anything like the other posts that I read here. The judge, bless him, went on to read a post from 9/21/08 in which DTO stated that he'd trained his dogs to retrieve the remote and mentioned that his Dane drools.

kma367

The "A true missing persons investigation is akin to a murder investigation without a body. At least in a homicide, you have a last known location and possible evidence to be found." one is the one that I remember hearing today and the one referred to on one of the talk shows later, but maybe I missed another quote. There are 2 other posts from 9/29 by him but they definitely not the ones referenced and deal with off topic stuff like his avatar pic or his college teams..

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
euvin3582
Back