Support Thread: Detective Yuri Melich

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A speedy recovery to you and a big thank you for all the work you and the other LEO members are doing to find Caylee. We keep all of your in our thoughts and prayers. Stay strong, we know you're doing all humanly possible to bring this case to an end.

Dear Det.,

It's so nice to see you have visited us. I'm so sorry to hear of your accident, and as bad as it was, I'm so glad it wasn't worse.

Thanks for everything you have done and continue to do for Caylee, and all other children of Orange County. Kitty Kelly once said "A hero is someone we can admire without apology." I make no apologies for my great admiration of you and those that work with you. Please extend our thanks to your colleagues also.

Get well soon Yuri !!

A member of your fan club and a fellow motorcyle rider,
Barbie

OH MAN. I miss all the excitement.

I was out buying crickets for our pet taranchula when "Dick Tracy" posted.

Who says I don't lead an exciting life??????

Detective Melich,

Thank you so much for checking in with your friends at Websleuths. I can vouch for the wonderful posters here and how sincere they are when they post their well wishes.

As someone already posted, Websleuths is addicting. There is no cure for this addiction. The only thing you can do Detective Melich is give in and enjoy :)

Now, who is the President of the YMFC? Who is the Defense Secretary? Tresurer? Cabinet Members?....Come on.... Organize People...Organize !!!!!:blowkiss:

Wow...I loved "Legally Blonde " it showed young women who thought they were all about the look how this young lady really was..good looking, smart, and kind..other people gave her the raspberry but she continued on in her own right. It is OK today to be pretty, smart, dress in vogue, love your dog and still make an impact in law.

This is why I love DD, she gets it.:blowkiss:

I'm a Yuri fan too.

The only disappointment I have (besides the loss of Caylee) is that during the interview when Casey had led investigators down a hallway at Universal, they had established that Casey had no job there, and hadn't in 2 1/2 years, yet many of her answers, even after being caught in the work lie, still included her saying "my work phone", "I had to work late", "dropped her off when I worked".

At each of these points Yuri should have said "but wait, there WAS NO job, right? We've established that." or something of the sort. But even when they had her dead to rights in the work lie, they allowed her to keep inserting her "job" into her ramblings.

What a horrible mess.

I heard this existed, and finally decided to visit. It definately brought a smile to my face and I wanted to send a thank you to you all. Thank you for your prayers, your support, and your kind words of encouragement. Also thank you for keeping Caylee on the forefront. We all are working for her. She's much more than one person or one agency now. I can only hope that we find her soon so these many thousands of people who have been enveloped by this case can find some closure.

As to the leg, Blink was almost right. It broke in three places. A spiral fracture towards the bottom of the left leg (Tibia bone) and two linear fractures one on top and one of the bottom of the fibula. It came during a professenicy ride for the motors unit, of which I recently started cross-training in before this case errupted. I did good the first time around, but in the second time I well... let's say I'm here now. Anyway, Doc's say 6-8 weeks and its' an internal cast with titanium rod and some screws. No external cast which I suppose is good.

Anyhow, thanks again for your support and please continue to keep the Anthony family in your prayers.

Yuri.
"Dick Tracey Orlando"! Welcome!
So glad you stopped by!
You can see you have a ton of supporters behind you, and we are all praying for quick resolution in this case.
We want to see you make the arrest...
Get better real soon.:blowkiss:

Well...due to our FU team...we will be able to tell who paid for it..and who did not. Hey..Yuri..did you take note of these threads?

#1: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70537
#2: http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70829
#3: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71309

WS Financial Unit (from here on known as FU) followed the money. It isn't pretty what happened to the funds or where they began.

I heard *someone* was following the money. I'm happy to hear it too. I believe it unethical for anyone to make money from the dissaperance of a child. I hope the person doing this does the right thing with the information.

Gosh, Yuri, it's been 2 to 3 days since you were injured, why aren't you well yet????? :crazy:

You've done a great, great job so far! May I suggest this? While you're home recuperating, please skip all political news, CNN, Prime Time News, Larry King, Oprah, the "judge" programs, Deal or No Deal, and the 10,000th repeat of the movie "Legally Blonde" and, instead, continue reading posts here at WebSleuths to help you in your search for Caylee Anthony.

Best to you, Corp. Melich! Get well ASAP. I'll give you until next Wednesday, deal? :)

ts

*smile* I'll try to do better. I'll also take your advise and not watch political or news programs. Instead, I intend to watch those B horror movies that my wife won't watch with me. In Demand Cable is great for people in my position... literally. No guarantee I'll be back to jogging by next Wednesday though. ;)

Good Morning Corporal Melich.

Thank you for all that you are doing.

Hope you heal quickly!

Good Morning, Yuri! Glad to see you coherent and awake! I hope the pain meds are working well tho. I guess you are adjusting to being home and taking it easy for the moment. Enjoy this part while it lasts because when you realize how bored you have become...it will no longer be a good thing. I recommend comfort foods and martinis to enhance your experience (do not mix with meds). ;)

dear dick tracy...just adding my thanks and best wishes ....(standing in a long line of fans)

what you said about prayer for the Anthony's touched my heart and says so much about your character that I have even more confidence in your efforts than ever.

and thanks to all the others at work on this sad case PLUS all the other things you all have to tend to !!

GET WELL SOON

Hi Yuri :D My best get well wishes to you.

Git er done :D

My prayers are with all LE in Orlando...Yuri you rock / you definately have a huge fan club with us!!!!!!
I have the greatest admiration for you....since you're recuperating please keep tuned in to WS......you can jump in at anytime!!!! :woohoo:

Yuri

Machines are mean, LOL. The injuries I sustained only left me immensely sore and black + blue. I did need new clothing attire though, if that's any consolation. I recall the sky being blue the pavement Grey and the growl of the engine.............................................

Please fellow WS members remember not to ask, WWMYD any questions regarding this case.
I know your in pain as I have also had a break with metal, so do rest up and please enjoy your time at home, the mat always awaits you.
When I was in high school I had almost the exact injuries as Yuri but mine were from a bicycle accident. Now that took some talent. :) I was in a hip cast and a wheel chair for 6 weeks. Gotta love modern technology.

Corporal Detective Melich, I have you in my thoughts and prayers and hope for a speedy recovery for you, sir.

I know that you will get to the bottom of Caylee's disappearance and have one tough job in dealing with Casey Anthony and that entire family. I wish they would do what is right for Caylee and be their granddaughters voice and take a stand for that precious child. Casey is an adult and can fend for herself.

I listened intently to your audio tapes at the Anthony home and at Universal. Several times she's mentioned Caylee in the past tense and deep in my heart I feel precious Caylee is no longer alive. You must be so frustrated, I send you prayers as well in finding the strength to deal with this case that has to be close to your heart when any child goes missing. It bothers the hell out of me that Casey Anthony has disassociated herself from her child, referring to her at times with "that child"....my heart aches for this precious child that I have never had the pleasure to meet. She has captured the hearts around the world.

God Bless you Detective Melich, do not allow Caylee to stay silenced, speak for her, since her family isn't.
rose-1-1.gif

When I was in high school I had almost the exact injuries as Yuri but mine were from a bicycle accident. Now that took some talent. :) I was in a hip cast and a wheel chair for 6 weeks. Gotta love modern technology.

Wow, bike! By :nyah: any chance was there a :spit: in hand. No talent needed, those wheels can catch one into a good down fall.

*smile* I'll try to do better. I'll also take your advise and not watch political or news programs. Instead, I intend to watch those B horror movies that my wife won't watch with me. In Demand Cable is great for people in my position... literally. No guarantee I'll be back to jogging by next Wednesday though. ;)

Ahhhhhhhhh U just made my position, as WWYMD Defense Minister Head of Body Guard that much easier, bless your heart. Am concerned about the In Demand, etc., comment though. Shoot, when is pay day again?

Good Morning, Yuri! Glad to see you coherent and awake! I hope the pain meds are working well tho. I guess you are adjusting to being home and taking it easy for the moment. Enjoy this part while it lasts because when you realize how bored you have become...it will no longer be a good thing. I recommend comfort foods and martinis to enhance your experience (do not mix with meds). ;)

See? I told you he was on his way over on his bike to see you :Bicicleta: You just didn't believe me, did you? ;)

The Evil Dead and Killer Clowns from Out of Space
292.gif

See? I told you he was on his way over on his bike to see you :Bicicleta: You just didn't believe me, did you? ;)
Yes, but note he didn't quite make it. Equipment malfunction, I believe...since I know Yuri didn't make any mistakes. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7
Back