Support Thread: Detective Yuri Melich

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yuri........best wishes for a very speedy recovery.

Be sure and tell Detective Allen that everyone appreciates the work that you're both doing on this case. The restraint you've both shown in dealing with the POI in this case is highly commendable :clap::clap:.....I would have snatched her out of that chair at Universal in a NY minute and probably not had a job after I did. Guess that's why I never followed my dream years ago to go into LE and be a detective. :)

I truly hope the end is in sight, so that this precious little angel can finally come home with the respect and love she deserves.

I heard this existed, and finally decided to visit. It definately brought a smile to my face and I wanted to send a thank you to you all. Thank you for your prayers, your support, and your kind words of encouragement. Also thank you for keeping Caylee on the forefront. We all are working for her. She's much more than one person or one agency now. I can only hope that we find her soon so these many thousands of people who have been enveloped by this case can find some closure.

As to the leg, Blink was almost right. It broke in three places. A spiral fracture towards the bottom of the left leg (Tibia bone) and two linear fractures one on top and one of the bottom of the fibula. It came during a professenicy ride for the motors unit, of which I recently started cross-training in before this case errupted. I did good the first time around, but in the second time I well... let's say I'm here now. Anyway, Doc's say 6-8 weeks and its' an internal cast with titanium rod and some screws. No external cast which I suppose is good.

Anyhow, thanks again for your support and please continue to keep the Anthony family in your prayers.

Yuri.

Thank you, for all that you do, and please know there are so many folks outside your jurisdiction who are rooting for you on this case. We know you'll bring it closure, whatever that may be.
Best Regards and Wishes,
Chez

Hope you are having a good day, but usually about the 3rd or 4th days are the worst. Laughter is good for you. Here are a couple of jokes to make you smile:

http://jokes.contentavailable.com/i/Police_Jokes/Holmes_investigation/9815/

http://jokes.contentavailable.com/i/Police_Jokes/Outrageous_lying/9854/
Ahhhh, isn't that sweet? SS is doting.
crush.gif

We aren't here to question him about the case. Thanks!

This thread is for well wishes and support only. I hope we can all respect that he cannot discuss the case. We want him to feel welcome to come here to relax while he is recovering from his accident. Corporal Melich has enough to deal with from where he sits right now...like reaching the remote if it falls to the floor.

This thread is for well wishes and support only. I hope we can all respect that he cannot discuss the case. We want him to feel welcome to come here to relax while he is recovering from his accident. Corporal Melich has enough to deal with from where he sits right now...like reaching the remote if it falls to the floor.

Thanks Seriously. Besides, I can't officially talk about the case outside of work anyhow nor can I put an end to "theories" and "conclusions" people come up with whether good or bad. Basically, this is as public as one can get so I have to watch what I say so it doesn't affect either me or the case.

As to the remote, I have the dogs trained to retrieve it. Shame the Dane drools so much... Ick.

:rolleyes:

SHOCKING
To find you here.
:blowkiss:

Thanks Seriously. Besides, I can't officially talk about the case outside of work anyhow nor can I put an end to "theories" and "conclusions" people come up with whether good or bad. Basically, this is as public as one can get so I have to watch what I say so it doesn't affect either me or the case.

As to the remote, I have the dogs trained to retrieve it. Shame the Dane drools so much... Ick.
You are welcome. You can call me SS.

Good dogs!! (Tie a ribbon to a rubberband and you can save the remote from Dane drool. Also works well when you lose it in the bed or sofa. LOL) My new dog has me trained instead.

:rolleyes:

SHOCKING
To find you here.
:blowkiss:
Hey, it is my job as President of WWYMD? Fan Club to insure his time here is comfortable and that we are attentive. ;)

Besides...you are the one who told me he was here. Who are you trying to kid?! LMAO

I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason, even the bad stuff. Perhaps you are needed to guide your co workers and not be in the center of this 3 ring circus right now.
I am truly sorry that you are injured! I wish you a speedy recovery !
I also appreciate you for the job that you do. The men and women in LE have my utmost respect.
You especially have won me over for the stand that you have taken in dealing with this case. I have faith that you and your team will prevail and that justice will win in the end.
Bless you on you journey.

Gotta love those danes !! Keep some hand towels close by to wipe off the remote, and then teach the dane to deposit them in the washer and turn the washer on.

Hope your recovery is going well ! :)

Hey, it is my job as President of WWYMD? Fan Club to insure his time here is comfortable and that we are attentive. ;)

Besides...you are the one who told me he was here. Who are you trying to kid?! LMAO

Yes because you poke me with sharp objects and type largely and boldly as if to yell in PM's when I don't.

:boohoo:

Yes because you poke me with sharp objects and type largely and boldly as if to yell in PM's when I don't.

:boohoo:
Hahahahahaha~ Yuri...can I borrow your cuffs for a few days?! Someone keeps typing too much. :eek:

My favorite b scary move was "Alice, Sweet Alice" I think that was what the title was....

Brooke Shields was in it.

That cheap mask and rain coat skeeeered me :D

Yuri, your in our hearts and prayers :)

Wishing Detective Melich and speedy recovery.
Thank you for all you do.

Oh no, it looks like I've missed another opportunity as Secy of Yuri Defense. I guess I'm fired, huh?:bang:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7
Back