Support Thread: Detective Yuri Melich

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you so much for all your efforts on Caylee's behalf. Best wishes to you for a quick recovery. (Hey, I love the evil dead avatar! "Shop smart, shop S-mart" ) I have always had a great respect for our LE professionals, (especially on this case!) and you are a terrific example of our best and brightest.

We sure did. Rode up US441 through the Smokeys to Knoxville. We even road Deals Gap. 2nd time for me, 1st for the wife and she did great! It was such an accomplishment for her and she made me proud. We love that area of the country and find ourselves there at least once a year. We had plans on a quick trip up in October but that's not going to happen... at least not on two wheels.

Well, if you ever want to come to VA and ride the parkway, just let us know. We have a place at Smith Mountain Lake (near Roanoke/Martinsville) and you and your wife would be welcome. Of course, we're usually in Florida in the fall, so you may have to exist on your own! That's not hard, though.

Hubby and I both wish you well as you continue to recuperate. Hopefully this time off has given your body and your mind some well-needed rest. We pray you have the strength to get through this. We believe you do, from what we've seen. We also hope that sanity, such as it is given your job, returns. We also pray that you will soon be successful in your efforts to bring Caylee home. Thanks again for all you do and the way you do it. Please give us best well-wishes to you wife and all of OCSO. When you get a chance, pop on to WS. I doubt this thread is going anywhere! It's been our pleasure to chat with you and appreciate your taking time with us. And please, continue to ride safe.

As of today, I'm back to work on a light duty capacity. The leg is healing very well and hopefully I'll be back on two feet soon. I wanted to thank you all again for the kind words and well wishes. Thanks again for helping me pass the past two weeks. Given I'm back to work, I don't forsee being on here much if at all so I wanted to take a moment again to say thanks.

Please continue to keep the Anthony family in your prayers.
I'm so glad you're able to get back to work and back to this case Yuri!
Your leg must be healing quickly, that's wonderful!

Please know that I will keep the Anthony family in my prayers, and I will keep you and all of your team in my prayers also!
Thank you for the tremendous job that you do, Yuri!

I am hoping that Yuri saying good-bye to the site means a bit more than just going back to light work.
Hope!!

As of today, I'm back to work on a light duty capacity. The leg is healing very well and hopefully I'll be back on two feet soon. I wanted to thank you all again for the kind words and well wishes. Thanks again for helping me pass the past two weeks. Given I'm back to work, I don't forsee being on here much if at all so I wanted to take a moment again to say thanks.

Aw.........I'm soooooooo excited for you :blowkiss:. Take care of yourself and know that you're in our hearts and prayers.

Thank YOU for being here. Wish we could have done more to help, but glad to hear you're able to return to the job. We'll be watching!

ETA: Warning...you'll miss your dose of WS! Trust me.

Thanks, Yuri! :)

I'm so happy you are back to work :)
Thanks for coming over and posting. Orlando or *ore lan* dow* is blessed to have such a classy detective. Wishing you and your family wonderful days.

Thank you for all your hard work and let everyone who has been or is working for Caylee know how much we the people appreciate all the hard work! :clap:

God for bid if anything like this would come upon my family .....I would want all the good people who have spent soooo much time, effort, heart breaking work to find answers for this precious little girl....be there for us! :blowkiss:

Is this the Good News/Bad News thread? Yuri - I'm sincerely glad to hear your bones have healed enough to be able to go back to work. In your own special way, you probably missed it, too.

The sad part is we're going to miss you here :) It was a privilege to hear from you and enjoy your banter. I know your not-so-little woofers at home will miss you, too. Hope the Mrs. can re-adjust again - LOL.

Please drop in when you can and say a quick Hello!

Yuri, don't forget to come back and tell us your stories when all of this is over with! You promised! :rolleyes: Glad we could chat with you during your recovery. I hope you heal quickly so you can go on a nice trip with Mrs. Yuri! You are in our thoughts and prayers. :blowkiss:

Best Wishes for a continued, speedy recovery with the leg. Makes one realize how mobile we really are as people when an injury like this stops us in our tracks.

In a previous post, you said all you wanted was the truth. Thank you and the rest of the LE team(s) working endlessly on this case. Prayers and blessings to all.

Waiting on Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony

Thank you for your time, you are a stand up guy! Best of luck to you in the days ahead...God bless!

I don't know how I've missed this thread. I would have joined in. I have great admiration for Yuri Melich. From what I can tell from reading every single thing released and listening to the audio tapes released and watching just about everything I can find on television, I feel like the sheriff's office is doing an outstanding job on this case and I know it will be solved eventually. I know there's certainly some evidence which has not been revealed to us, but I do appreciate what has been released. For an armchair detective like me, I am enjoying Florida's Sunshine Laws. So Kudos to the OCSO and especially our own Dick Tracey!!!

Glad you're recovering swiftly. Hopefully you'll be back SOON to tell us that this case is finally resolved.

We sure did. Rode up US441 through the Smokeys to Knoxville. We even road Deals Gap. 2nd time for me, 1st for the wife and she did great! It was such an accomplishment for her and she made me proud. We love that area of the country and find ourselves there at least once a year. We had plans on a quick trip up in October but that's not going to happen... at least not on two wheels.

We have a small 2 BR/2 Bath summer home in Pigeon Forge if you ever need a place to rest up for the ride. We are rarely there but keep it fully ready for visitors at all times. We have friends from Chicago who are in LE (both of them) who come down for some R & R as often as possible.

We would love for you all to use it anytime.

In my humble opinion, Yuri Melich is top notch. I've listened to the recordings, and he does a fantastic job. My hat goes off to him and all law enforcement involved, but he stood out in particular to me. I don't know if he reads here (probably not), but he definitely deserves kudos for handling the situation so well.
I thought the same thing.

Yuri~ I am sure I speak for many when I say we miss you around here, but knowing you are back working diligently (light duty...yeah right) says this is headed in the right direction and will be coming to a close soon. We have faith in OSCO and the other agencies working this case. It is time for the lies to end and the truth to come out. Bring Justice to Caylee.

The WWYMD? Fan Club is growing daily. ;) Keep up the great work, Melich!

I have only one question at this point - Were the dogs happy to see you when you came home from your first day of work - or were they annoyed because they didn't have you to play with them all day? :)

I look forward to the day you can come back and chat with us - and hope that day is sooner rather than later.

Det. Melich makes the cut in this YouTube video created as a Thank You to OCSO and TES.

Warning, it will break your heart, again. Between the photo of Yuri standing in the backyard amongst the evidence tags, and the close up of my man-saint, Tim Miller, it is a 2 tissue minimum.

But watch it anyway, it is dedication personafied to Yuri, Tim Miller and TES, and everyone with them and on here searching for answers for Caylee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyMjA2XVRH4

ETA: Please give warm credit to it's creator, Lisa Zaccaro.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13
Back