Support Thread: George, Cindy & Lee Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am almost speechless after this morning.
Just want to extend my prayers to this family, especially Cindy.

my heart is just breaking and im crying right along with cindy .. god i can feel her pain ..:(

even though many of us heard the taped calls i do still cry tears and choke up. god bless cindy, george and lee. how can casey just be so cold and only cry for what she picks and choices for her drama show? I HAVE BEEN IN THE TRIAL COURTROOM AND TOLD BOTH CINDY AND GEORGE MANY BLOGGERS DO SUPPORT THEM. I SAID EVEN THOUGH MANY WERE CRITICAL PRIOR, THEY HAVE SEEN YOUR PAIN AND NOW FEEL DIFFERENT. we see the truth . jmo of how i see it .she said thank you

the jury heard her calls perhaps for first time, not all are aware as we are watching this from day one. i bet this could be first time they heard calls and heard caseys lovely sweet voice- sarcasm of course

Cindy Marie Anthony.

Today in court you made an unbelieveable display of courage. Your strength is enviable. Your courage is admirable. Your pain today is not for nothing. Caylee Marie Anthony, Your princess, will forever be greatful for your love. I am so proud of you CA.

What a terrible thing for your heart to handle. But there is nothing in this world that is put in front of you that you can not handle. I can not begin to imagine what you are feeling, what you are going through. I am in awe of you as a mother, a grandmother and a woman. Your heart has been broken, your trust has been shattered, your grandbaby and your daughter have been taken from you, and you have to keep on living. Some days it might not feel worth it. But Caylee thanks you and it is all worth it, if the world will know the truth about your sweet granddaughter. It would be nothing short of a god awful tragedy if the truth didnt come out. An injustice and diservice to Caylee.

Thank you for doing all that you have and all that you can for your Granddaughter.

even though many of us heard the taped calls i do still cry tears and choke up. god bless cindy, george and lee. how can casey just be so cold and only cry for what she picks and choices for her drama show? I HAVE BEEN IN THE TRIAL COURTROOM AND TOLD BOTH CINDY AND GEORGE MANY BLOGGERS DO SUPPORT THEM. I SAID EVEN THOUGH MANY WERE CRITICAL PRIOR, THEY HAVE SEEN YOUR PAIN AND NOW FEEL DIFFERENT. we see the truth . jmo of how i see it .she said thank you

the jury heard her calls perhaps for first time, not all are aware as we are watching this from day one. i bet this could be first time they heard calls and heard caseys lovely sweet voice- sarcasm of course

Thank you for passing on that message. If you should have the opportunity again, tell them both to be strong and to know they are doing the right thing for Caylee.

I would hope that its not a stretch to think that one day The A's might stop in here and read our support threads.

Thank you for passing on that message. If you should have the opportunity again, tell them both to be strong and to know they are doing the right thing for Caylee.

I would hope that its not a stretch to think that one day The A's might stop in here and read our support threads.

months ago i spoke with her about blogs and she said at that time she did not. however i think she does - maybe not all but i did see many reporters have their laptops open in trial and actually saw websleuths-lol. so - yes we are the best of the best posters! in the elelvator george was glancing at his bible in his hand open. i said i bet you read that a lot- he said yes i always did. i am glad many see cindy as real - not the hose watering lady of protesters. i would have done the same i bet and been as real as she - get off my property you peoplein our face!! if you see how crazy their life was dealing with caseys lies you can see how casy pushed them to be as they were bacl then- omg- bless cindy and george they need to know some of us understand

please tell them i do understand .. i finally really think i do .. i wish there was some way to help them to take the pain away .. all i can do is pray for them.. and care very deeply about thier feelings .. i have said mean things about them so i see where they are coming from when they lashed out .. and like i am so sorry that i did that i understand they are probably too.. they are victims in all this .. they loved caylee none of us knew held loved and kissed caylee goodnight .. omg what they must be feeling .. i wouldnt wish that on anyone .. and george reading the bible and using it as comfort tells me he is guilty of nothing but loving caylee .. casey is punishing them for loving caylee more than her ..and i dont care what the family dynamics were .. that has nothing to do with taking a babys life .. you guys have no idea what ive been through in my life nor i any of you .. yet we didnt kill our children .. casey has no excuse .. cindy and george you didn nothing wrong .. you didnt enable her either .. she is old enough to know right from wrong she made her own choices .. you guys did what you thought was right .. my son is a schizophrenic he is bipolor ocd .. and i know what its like to raise a child like that god its soooo hard .

I can't forget everything that they have done to innocent people along the way but I've got room in my heart for them. I do want to give them a big hug, both of them.

I also need to say this, what would have happened if it turned out that Casey was not going to accuse them? Would they then still proceed to blame everyone but ICA, as per the last 3 years or would they have faced reality? It can be said that it's easy to have an epiphany if someone is holding a gun to your head. Whatever the case I do want them to find some peace.

I feel the same way..I do have to say though speaking only for myself that for the first time in 3 years my heart truly goes out to them both..What they did to others was horrific and inexcusable, but imo we are seeing karma come full circle. I never imagined after following this case from the beginning that I would or could feel sympathy for them..especially Cindy, but I am so proud of her..of them both and I only wish I could give her a big hug and tell her that she's doing the right thing and she is making Caylee proud. I never expected her to turn her back on Casey..I truly don't believe that anything my grown children could do would make me not love them. You don't have to hate someone to be able to hate what they have done. From very early on I absolutely despised Cindy and am so thankful that I don't feel that way anymore. Not that it would matter one whit to her..but for myself and for Caylee, I am grateful. My heart goes out to this family and like you darnudes, my hope is that justice for Caylee comes soon and this family can somehow find peace and move on to something that at least resembles a normal life..

I am lighting a candle RIGHT NOW... RIGHT THIS SECOND for Cindy... God be with her on this redirect.

months ago i spoke with her about blogs and she said at that time she did not. however i think she does - maybe not all but i did see many reporters have their laptops open in trial and actually saw websleuths-lol. so - yes we are the best of the best posters! in the elelvator george was glancing at his bible in his hand open. i said i bet you read that a lot- he said yes i always did. i am glad many see cindy as real - not the hose watering lady of protesters. i would have done the same i bet and been as real as she - get off my property you peoplein our face!! if you see how crazy their life was dealing with caseys lies you can see how casy pushed them to be as they were bacl then- omg- bless cindy and george they need to know some of us understand

Oh, I absolutely believe that she has seen them and posted on them including WS..and over these 3 years I have had nothing positive to say about her, that's why I had to post in this thread..in the hopes that she still does and at the very least know that there are those of us that never imagined that they could feel differently about she and George but have now found that they do. We're here for you Cindy and you are in our prayers..

As angry as GA & CA have made me in the past 3 years trying to cover for their evil daughter at Caylee's expense, I do have compassion for them. I cannot imagine what their life has been like the last 3 years & know that their life will never be the same. It seems as though something has happened to turn the light on for them now that the trial has started, they are moving in the right direction to seeking justice for Caylee. I pray for them to have the strength to continue on this path & the strength to let go of the evil that has destroyed their family since the day she was born.

cindy had the look of a tear when i told her many now support her , she did say thank you. other times i had told both george and cindy i respect them and would not want to be in their shoes. i am not shy and would just walk up to them or in elevator .i had talked to them in hearings or outside hearings before trial. i was careful when i spoke the words = many were critical of her and george, but seemed to have more compasssion now and wish them well. told them they have good friend , donna- she said no -shes family . i told donna shes been a good friend and stands besides them ,

cindy had the look of a tear when i told her many now support her , she did say thank you. other times i had told both george and cindy i respect them and would not want to be in their shoes. i am not shy and would just walk up to them or in elevator .i had talked to them in hearings or outside hearings before trial. i was careful when i spoke the words = many were critical of her and george, but seemed to have more compasssion now and wish them well. told them they have good friend , donna- she said no -shes family . i told donna shes been a good friend and stands besides them ,

LittlemissLegal, thank you so much for letting them know there are so very many of us who support them and pray for them!

Those crazy people in front of their house three years ago made me see red!

I think what matters NOW is they are not playing KC's games anymore and they are in that courtroom for Caylee and trying to get justice for their beautiful granddaughter who was taken away from them in such a horrible and sick way.
Cindy,George and the rest of your family..I pray you get through this trial and find some kind of peace in your future days ahead as a family..Caylee would be proud of all you for what you all are doing in her memory..And I think people across the country are very,very proud of what you are doing for Caylee to..Please know The Good Lord,Caylee and a lot people are with you in spirit...

Cindy's testimony was hearbreaking. I only hope the best for her and her family.

Thank you for this thread! I have followed this case, but early on I knew I could not bare to see Caylee's precious face and hear her little voice in all of the pictures and videos...my favorite picture is the one of her in her little car seat. I also was really uncomfortable with all the hate that people threw at her Grandparents.
That being said, I have always had a very heavy heart for Cindy and George. I totally support them and pray for them. What they have been put through and withstood -so far- is unspeakable. And yet we still saw them lovingly touch and encourage each other in some of the early court proceedings when others would have long been divorced.

Thank you for this thread! I have followed this case, but early on I knew I could not bare to see Caylee's precious face and hear her little voice in all of the pictures and videos...my favorite picture is the one of her in her little car seat. I also was really uncomfortable with all the hate that people threw at her Grandparents.
That being said, I have always had a very heavy heart for Cindy and George. I totally support them and pray for them. What they have been put through and withstood -so far- is unspeakable. And yet we still saw them lovingly touch and encourage each other in some of the early court proceedings when others would have long been divorced.

Thank you for this post. I completely agree with everything you said. I have felt the same way about the case and the Anthonys.

It was very difficult to watch Cindy testify and I hope she knows that many of us support her.

BUT FOR THE ACTIONS OF ICA, , Cindy and George would not have been put in the position they were.

It is undeniably clear to me that Cindy and George loved and doted on Caylee with their whole heart.

They may have made some mistakes during the past 3 years, and I'm sure, if given the chance, some of their actions or responses they would change. BUT FOR THE ACTIONS OF ICA, they would have never been put in this position.

My disdain does not lie with them.

All I can say is it took them a long time to get here - to get to the truth. But they have. And when Cindy said she now realizes that all those people were imaginary, it just broke my heart. Jose scored very few points with me today. The top was unnecessary - trying to prove a point that ICA sits in her cell 23 hours a day and doesn't look 7 months pregnant (though I do sitting in this chair).

The state was as usual spot on. I must admit, I fell asleep during some of AH's testimony (the end of the day always gets me).

But one thing I think we all knew - Amy was no doubt next. Jose's pitiful excuse didn't fly by me, nor did it with the judge. What a poor poor excuse.

And is it just me, or did Amy look worn and tired. I'm sure she's weathered 3 years of constant questioning by the public, and personally betrayed by who she thought was a friend.

I see all these witnesses parading up there, and you see the damage to their souls. ICA did that, and I hope she'll wipe that smirk away when they wisk her away in chains.

MOO

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NVWoman